Sign in to follow this  
DawkinsOwnage03

Losers no more

Haven't been on in a while, but wanted to congratulate the regulars on here. Hell of a game and a well deserved championship. 

HAIL TO THE EAGLES, we are proud of you fans finally getting the well deserved ring. With Wentz back you will own the NFC for years to come. But Brady is so damn dangerous he had a helluva game..   btw glad to see Belicheck lose hahaha

56 minutes ago, pencil face said:

Congrats Eagles fans..

Now i have to change No SB hahahaha i forgot how to do that...

55 minutes ago, cowboy_ron said:

Congrats eagles fans, well played game start to finish.......savor the moment and enjoy.

54 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Congrats fellas. Well deserved. 

Gotta respect the sportsmanship and respect.

Its definitely been a Cinderella story of a season.

That was one hell of a game!

EagleJoe, VA, Dawkins 20, Rodney Zero, jrsu37, and there are definitely a few more of you guys who I'm too tired to remember right now, but you know who you are.

Sincere congrats, fellas. I'm happy that you finally got a taste of what its like;)

Herb, wish you could have been here to enjoy it, dude-_-

Thanks for the classy remarks, folks. Appreciate it.

Isn't the NFC Beast the only division where every team has won a SB?

18 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

That was one hell of a game!

EagleJoe, VA, Dawkins 20, Rodney Zero, jrsu37, and there are definitely a few more of you guys who I'm too tired to remember right now, but you know who you are.

Sincere congrats, fellas. I'm happy that you finally got a taste of what its like;)

Herb, wish you could have been here to enjoy it, dude-_-

Thanks man.

I can't F'ing believe it!

35 minutes ago, madriver said:

Thanks for the classy remarks, folks. Appreciate it.

Isn't the NFC Beast the only division where every team has won a SB?

Yes, we were late to the party but we got there :D

4 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Yes, we were late to the party but we got there :D

And the NFC East is the only division where every team has won a SB. Way to go, guys!

I won't lie every time one of our rival fans brought up the zero rings or empty trophy case jokes, it used to boil my blood with anger as we had no real comeback for that. Now that can never happen again, the relief is beyond measure. We buried our ghosts, and our trophy case has a shiny new Lombardi, heaven must be like this...

1 hour ago, D-Shiznit said:

I won't lie every time one of our rival fans brought up the zero rings or empty trophy case jokes, it used to boil my blood with anger as we had no real comeback for that. Now that can never happen again, the relief is beyond measure. We buried our ghosts, and our trophy case has a shiny new Lombardi, heaven must be like this...

Agreed.

Now we have 4 championships and at least 1 SB since some discredit the NFL Championships.

In addition to wanting my team to win, I was also just so tired of the "no rings" stuff.  

All the Eagles fans are a lot cooler now that you guys won it. Maybe that's all you needed. Maybe we can finally all get along....okay I won't go that far. 

Waking up today wasn't as bad. Life still goes on. So, good for you guys. Can't wait til I feel the hatred again when Philly gets some payback at the NFL draft in Dallas.

1 hour ago, cowboy30 said:

All the Eagles fans are a lot cooler now that you guys won it. Maybe that's all you needed. Maybe we can finally all get along....okay I won't go that far. 

Waking up today wasn't as bad. Life still goes on. So, good for you guys. Can't wait til I feel the hatred again when Philly gets some payback at the NFL draft in Dallas.

19 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Congrats! Getting that monkey off your back has gotta feel good. 

Thanks you 2 ,  you guys have always been solid posters here even when we dont always agree :D