The Norseman

What Pats fans are saying as their dynasty crumbles

Or...Or we can watch the video, and watch where he gets 3 steps in, and they didn't deem the movement of the ball as anything to say he lost control. 

2 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Or, we can watch the video and see that he never had control of the ball. 

You mean that slight movement where he's moving the ball down himself? ?

Get over it, your cheating asses finally didn't get every call to go your way and you lost. End of the dynasty* is near. Forever with an *.

16 minutes ago, bison63 said:

It's hilarious that Pats fans are over here griping about what they perceive as blown calls  - it's doubtful that any team in the NFL has been the recipient of more favorable calls going all the way back to the infamous 'tuck' play and continuing to the present day.

It is not only hilarious it is GLORIOUS in its IRONY.  

Normally I would chase them away asking WHY ARE YOU HERE, but it is TOO FABULOUS to miss hearing their mealy mouthed super fey Patsy prattle. 

23 hours ago, Eagles9193 said:

I saw one guy posting how the Ertz TD wasn’t a catch... I disagree

Many Pats fans claim there was PI / illegal contact on Hail Mary play , on Hogan getting laid out prior to pass... ummm they kinda had a point

Did you see how many non calls for PI on the Eagles receivers from the Patriots?  Check the play in the End zone on Jeffery.  The Patriots Defender clearly had the inside of Jefferies Jersey and that's just one. 

21 minutes ago, Vex said:

Get over it, your cheating asses finally didn't get every call to go your way and you lost. End of the dynasty* is near. Forever with an *.

Non calls were a big factor in this game. The 2 pt conversion was the easiest PI call ever and no whistle. The Patriots O-line could have been called for holding 100 times easy but not a single Hold. How about the Jeffereys play? That should have been a PI as his arm was being held way before the ball got there. SO instead of 1st and goal it was Pats ball.  

The Clement TD could have gone either way and I would have excepted it. They had a clear view of the play and didnt overturn the call. But in typical fashion, the refs gave the patriots a freebee phantom call on the next play against the Eagles.

But lets take that Clement TD away. The Eagles get 3 instead of 7. But Lets give the eagles 2 for the PI non call on the 2pt conversion play. Fair right? So the Eagles still win 39-33. 

We good?

1 minute ago, BostonBlackie said:

No, I mean the movement where he can't quite gain control of the asterisk. 

Sorry, we didn't cheat. Anyone who isn't a Pats fan, Cowboys fan, or Collinsworthless knows both were touchdowns. Shouldn't you be on your own board whining how refs are so unfair? Which is SO ironic coming from a Pats fan that's benefited from so many calls over the years.

Like what you guys are saying, how much PI and holding could have been called on the Pats? But the poor Pats fans don't want to mention that.

23 hours ago, Eagles9193 said:

I saw one guy posting how the Ertz TD wasn’t a catch... I disagree

Many Pats fans claim there was PI / illegal contact on Hail Mary play , on Hogan getting laid out prior to pass... ummm they kinda had a point

The clip of Hogan was illegal contact at most. 5 yards, first down, 0 seconds on clock, one more try at the Hail Mary...same result.

In the realm of picking on "non-calls", why wasn't PI called on NE on the interception play. The NE defender was clearly grabbing Jeffrey's arm, while the ball was in the air, long before it arrived. No call.

4 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Possession? I don't know, looks suspicious. I think we need to add a few of these. ********************

super-bowl-eagles-corey-clement-touchdow

Aww, now the little guy is just upset at my * comment. It's too bad reality and what you want aren't the same. 

Clearly the Eagles************** won************* the game*************.  Maybe. 

Tuck rule*

Spygate*

Deflategate*

Brady and BB doing things to refs for all the calls*

Goodbye troll.

I love it! Please, keep posting about how the Patriots were cheated, as it just makes the victory even sweeter.

40 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Ha ha, from Rhode Island. 

From Philly, live in RI.  Big difference. Sometimes people leave their home when a good job opportunity comes along.  Bostonians wouldn't understand that.

16 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Possession? I don't know, looks suspicious. ********************

super-bowl-eagles-corey-clement-touchdow

Looks good to me.  Clearly pushes the ball into the cradle of his arm after he catches it (ball doesn't before before he adjusts it and doesn't move afterward)

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/2/4/16972218/why-was-corey-clements-catch-ruled-a-touchdown-in-super-bowl-52

Now hit the road TROLL!!

34 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Or, we can watch the video and see that he never had control of the ball. 

You can watch the video all day long. We'll be at our parade.

Touchdown!!!!!! 

583198377.jpg

Wait a minute********************. 

You do realize you are the only one upset here, right? We are literally laughing at you and you awful attempts at trolling now.

3 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Touchdown!!!!!! 

583198377.jpg

Wait a minute********************. 

He clearly does not have possession in this pic! The patriots were right! LOL

Just now, Vex said:

That's kind of how I interpreted the 'movement'.  It seemed to be less of a 'bobble' and more a case of intentionally repositioning the ball.   Just glad the call went our way!

1 minute ago, bison63 said:

That's kind of how I interpreted the 'movement'.  It seemed to be less of a 'bobble' and more a case of intentionally repositioning the ball.   Just glad the call went our way!

Yeah, I was scared they were going to find some way to call it in the Pats favor. That slight movement wasn't enough to overturn it, especially since call on the field was TD. May have been an issue if it was ruled incomplete, just because of that slight movement.

18 hours ago, SBorBust said:

The defensive holding that kept the Patriots drive alive in the second quarter is probably the only thing that kept the game from getting completely out of hand. Give me a break with the whining.

And that call was bogus.  Both offensive lines were basically tackling the opposing tackles.  Mills barely touches the guy and gets called.  In general I thought the refs called a great game and let everyone play...but that call was light.

On 2/5/2018 at 3:16 PM, ShutDownDB said:

How often do they call PI on a hail Mary? I mean sure there was a lot of contact but everyone is looking at the ball trying to make a play. Also, didn't Gronk basically shove 1 of 2 guys so he could get in to position?

evidently not often

The Etz TD?  LOL!

PI on a HMP?  GTFO!

The Clement catch was actually close, could agone either way, hardly highway ribbery. 

Good grief what a bunch of babies!  And they think the MIGHTY Malcom Buitler would have stopped the Eagles?

This gets better and better.  Butler just released a statement denying that he did anything wrong or missed any curfews.  Apparently, Brady just liked it and supported him in a comment on Instagram...along with a good portion of the rest of the team.  This couldn't be any better!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000915049/article/malcolm-butler-denies-ridiculous-acts-led-to-benching

https://twitter.com/Mac_BZ

So the patriots lose to a team without it's starting HOF LT, it's all pro RB, it's starting MLB, it's best special teams player, and it's starting QB.......

and pats fans are whining about what??

NE fans are arrogant a-- holes....who gives a f---- what they're complaining about......they got beat, plain and simple.