The Norseman

What Pats fans are saying as their dynasty crumbles

1 hour ago, Luvva said:

What did the "crappiest division" have to do with 613 yards the Pats just laid on that supposedly great defense of yours?   Answer....nothing! 

Pats' exposed your crowed-about strength and fell just short  of the win.   Congrats, again.....but I sure wasn't nearly as impressed with your team overall as the average blowhard on this site.

Foles played very well, and lucky for you.  Otherwise, it would have def been a Pats blowout.  As it is, you were one NE stop away from a wretched off season.

Next goal for the Eagles will be to try to win a 2nd Lombardi.....and I hope you're not realistically expecting that to happen in 2018.  

Weren't you crowing about how good your defense was? Not sure what exactly you're still doing here trying to give backhanded compliments. Oh..and our defense got us the win with that strip sack. We really don't care if you were "impressed", which is odd considering the way you talked about the Pats, they were unbeatable. Keep acting like the Pats falling "just short" is something you should keep crowing about. You weren't the underdog. 

Go back and cry on your boards, and don't bother replying, as I'm ignoring your salty pathetic a**. Enjoy the end of your dynasty*

On 2/5/2018 at 4:47 PM, CountBlah said:

He's not talking about hand checking PI, he's talking about Hogan getting de-cleated and taken to the ground.  I don't think you saw what is being talking about.

Yes, Hogan did get taken out.  But also Gronk very visibly pushed Mills out of the way before the ball arrived.  Even in a Hail Mary situation, it was easily enough to have been called an Offensive PI.  Far more than a bump or simple hand-checking.  It was so clear and obvious that a drunk guy could have noticed it in real time.  :whistle:

1 hour ago, Luvva said:

What did the "crappiest division" have to do with 613 yards the Pats just laid on that supposedly great defense of yours?   Answer....nothing! 

Pats' exposed your crowed-about strength and fell just short  of the win.   Congrats, again.....but I sure wasn't nearly as impressed with your team overall as the average blowhard on this site.

Foles played very well, and lucky for you.  Otherwise, it would have def been a Pats blowout.  As it is, you were one NE stop away from a wretched off season.

Next goal for the Eagles will be to try to win a 2nd Lombardi.....and I hope you're not realistically expecting that to happen in 2018.  

CAN WE ASK THE MODS TO BAN THIS DIPS**t now? 

Are we done with having fun with him?  It is starting to make me feel bad like playing tricks on the slow kid in school.  It isn't right.  

He is obviously some weird lonely soul but why do we have to have him here?  He continues to come back for beat down after beat down.

GO AWAY, Luvva some brady tip meat, your time has passed.  Jeez, just fade away and have some shred of dignity.  

Will you be coming to our parade as well to tell us about how good your team was or is or was???  

You know what they say, MAYBE LAST YEAR....cause it sure as F isn't this year and your team won't even make it TO THE SUPERBOWL next year......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA 

Seriously this artard Luvva needs to just get his diaper changed then get banned. 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, vsptroops said:

I saw that today. Not sure how that wasn't called :lol:. Oh well, it's about time the breaks went for our team for once.

Honestly its the last play of the superbowl.  let em play

It's hilarious that for years of cheating and spying and tuck rules and everything else pats fans were always crying that the team still had to do it on the field.  Now, here they are crying about calls.  What about the bail out defensive holding on the incompletion to force a punt that led to a TD in the first half?  Not going to hear them talk about that one.  Just cry babies.  the worst of new England.  Good win eagles, sorry your team is showing cracks or coming apart to the NE crybabies but you had the best run of all time.  Find a horse and a sunset. 

7 hours ago, Luvva said:

LOL.....Jack you don't know jack.  AFC East was tougher than that trainwreck the Eagles play in and this year managed to give them a top seed in the POs!  Try to get your facts straight before running your mouth and embarrassing yourself.

Year after year that division is a joke.  It must be tough beating QBs such as Tyrod, Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith, Sanchez, Tannehill, Cutler, etc over the past few seasons.  One thing you need to remember is that the Eagles didn't just beat up on the division.  The beat the division champs of every NFC division except the Saints before taking your soft a** team to the woodshed.  

I couldn't care less what the pats fans are saying! WE WON, THEY LOST! End of story!:roll:

9 hours ago, Luvva said:

Hahah and if Tom brady didn't play as well then you would have been blown out. You come here and give these fake congratulations and then talk about how terrible our team is. You lost and you're butt hurt about it I get it but I frankly don't care. Like I said go whine somewhere else.

You're like that stench that you just can't get rid of..

18 hours ago, Luvva said:

The steps DON'T COUNT UNTIL YOU HAVE POSSESSION.   Try reading the Rules before posting inaccurate, biased and incorrect opinions, please.

He had possession the entire time... so the two first steps are where the catch is complete, the third step isn’t even what the officials ruled or reviewed. 

12 hours ago, BostonBlackie said:

Now that isn't very nice.  I pay your team a complement and you say "Eff off go play with your momma?" Is that how people talk with each other in Utah? Shocking! I suppose you smoke, consume alcohol, and gamble also? 

Just with your mom.

17 hours ago, BostonBlackie said:

Or, we can watch the video and see that he never had control of the ball. 

He has control during the two steps, moves the ball to his running arm after. Lmao. I’ll beleive the HoF players and officials over the two pats trolls and biased announcers.  

10 hours ago, Luvva said:

Oh and Foles didn't just play well. He outplayed Tom Brady. I don't care how many yards he had. If you actually watch them play, the passes Foles made were wayyyy more difficult. Brady actually missed quite a few passes. But since you don't really know anything about football then you are just going to continually slob on bradys knob. Your story is old, you lost and I love it. You going to the parade?

13 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

I mean come on man, what is this, 5th grade? 

Nope this is an eagles message board the message board of the current super bowl champs!!! 

We dont need your fake congrats or incessant whining.

If i wanted to listen to that id go back to your momma.

Im not sorry your wretched overrated spoiled cheating team lost. Its been a long time coming. 

Dont the patriots have a fan site or did it get shut down for breaking rules as well. 

Seriously go mourn somewhere else with all the rest of your crybaby fans.

Your mom has a good shoulder to cry on give that a shot?

9 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Isn't there anything to do in Utah? Go ride a horse. 

Nothing really to do in utah its a pretty boring place which is why im on here so much. 

Question is theres plenty to do in boston yet here you are on the message board of a team that your team just lost the superbowl to.

Why you here, crying on your moms tom brady jersey smear your makeup?

Maybe she got tired of changing your gronk plated diapers so you fishin here for someone to change it.

Be a man change your own diaper.?

Just now, BostonBlackie said:

You fit right in. 

Thats what your mom said.

Just now, BostonBlackie said:

See what I mean? 

Good one, solid comeback, almost as good as brady and the pats comeback in the superbowl...

6 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Boring. 

Yup but my team won the superbowl so its worth it.

This is the moment where you start touting your pathetic franchises multiple tainted super bowl wins.

Whats even more pathetic is the patriots were most likely still cheating against the giants and still lost, twice no less.

Sure im boring yet what does it say about you for continuing to reply to someone so boring?

This is an eagles board if its so boring your welcome to leave. If im boring you're welcome to block me or not reply.

Either way eagles still won super bowl and ill still be here so...

13 hours ago, RepPhilly said:

I don't understand how the Ertz TD was even looked it.  He caught it, took at least 2 steps then dove with the ball extended clearly crossing the goal line.  I thought the ball just needs to break the line?

Look no further than moron Collinsworth.  It was reviewed to determine whether he was deemed a runner or whether he was deemed going to the ground with the catch.  Should of been an easy review that dragged on.  Like.. when he caught it he already had 2 feet on the ground.  He turned upfield, took another step, dragged his back foot, then lept in to the air.  Should of been over quickly, but they made it go on longer I think for drama and effect.

6 hours ago, BostonBlackie said:

Such an original post. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wasn't trying to be original.  

Good bye.  You are DONE here.  Nothing more to be said.  It couldn't be easier to understand, but you need to rationalize how your amazingly dominant team managed to lose to a bunch of backups (Foles, Big V, Ellerbe, Elliott, Barner...), 3rd stringers/UDFAs (Clement, Burton, Corey Graham) and castoffs (Blount, Long, Warmack, Torry Smith and Braman).

You got beat by a better team.  No shame in that.  The shame is being a sore loser as you've been displaying.  But, hey, you are just following the lead set by Brady.  

39 minutes ago, Northern Green Wings said:

Look no further than moron Collinsworth.  It was reviewed to determine whether he was deemed a runner or whether he was deemed going to the ground with the catch.  Should of been an easy review that dragged on.  Like.. when he caught it he already had 2 feet on the ground.  He turned upfield, took another step, dragged his back foot, then lept in to the air.  Should of been over quickly, but they made it go on longer I think for drama and effect.

Yeah i wish they would have been a little more dramatic last call of the game.

Both were like uhhh eagles win superbowl...i have to poop.?

I think the officials decided to take their time with all replays to ensure they made the right call. With all the issues with officiating this year, I was okay with their approach. Morons like Collingsworth and certain Pats fans will use it as an indication that they were close to being overturned. I didn’t like a couple of the calls/non calls on sunday, but they pretty much balanced themselves out and I was happy with the officiating. Great Super Bowl. 

3 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Yeah i wish they would have been a little more dramatic last call of the game.

Both were like uhhh eagles win superbowl...i have to poop.?

Lol right?  I remember as soon as I saw the ball hit the ground that I was jumping up and down, cheering and celebrating.  Then I had to stop since they seemed... not enthusiastic as if there was a flag or something.  No, they just sucked.  I didn't mind Collinsworth and Al Michaels before the superbowl.  They'd say some dumb stuff every now and then, but pretty much every announcer does so you let it slide.  But the lack of enthusiasm at the end of the game with that dramatic finish!  That's career killing lol.  Though that might be more on Al Michaels who is 73 now.

Just now, Northern Green Wings said:

Lol right?  I remember as soon as I saw the ball hit the ground that I was jumping up and down, cheering and celebrating.  Then I had to stop since they seemed... not enthusiastic as if there was a flag or something.  No, they just sucked.  I didn't mind Collinsworth and Al Michaels before the superbowl.  They'd say some dumb stuff every now and then, but pretty much every announcer does so you let it slide.  But the lack of enthusiasm at the end of the game with that dramatic finish!  That's career killing lol.  Though that might be more on Al Michaels who is 73 now.

I did the same thing. My wife and my friend were looking at me like i was nut they didnt realize the game was over then i stopped jumping around cuz i thought something was wrong then al michaels chimed in and i sighed in relief then started scanning the field for a flag then i jumped around hugged my wife then looked back at the tv lol waiting for the tv to say just kidding.

It was unreal, sure lots are still feeling the same