The Norseman

What Pats fans are saying as their dynasty crumbles

Just now, hanz said:

He claims the patriots always have to play the other team and the refs ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️I exit after I read that 

7E75F433-3347-470D-9F3D-240DB291E2AA.png

Better and better and better....

17 minutes ago, Netherscourge said:

I think it's funny Belichick is punishing anyone for "breaking the rules."

If Tom Brady was out late smoking weed, you think he'd be benched? Or course not. It would have been covered up and never spoken of.

COVERED UP?  By the Patriots?  No.....say it ain't so.......

--

BB would bench Tom for the entire first kickoff and every single one of the defensive snaps. 

The Patriots have to beat the refs...

The Patriots were the 2nd least penalized team in the NFL last year. They got more first downs from a penalty called on the opponent than any other NFL team. They had the most yards via defensive pass interference of any NFL team. They gave up the fewest first downs via penalty to opponent than any NFL team.

In the playoffs 

Vs Titans (4 penalties for 37 yards), Titans(10 penalties for 62 yards)

Vs Jaguars (1 penalty for 10 yards) Jags (6 penalties for 98 yards)

vs Eagles(1 penalty for 5 yards) Eagles(6 penalties for 35 yards)

Look at those refs just sticking it to the Patriots. Lol

2 hours ago, eriv20 said:

I think CBS has it next year.. it rotates every year through the 3 networks.. who knows, maybe tony will get to call our repeat, I’m sure he’ll be excited about it too

ABC wants in on the Super Bowl too now... So... seems impossible that Al Michaels will be doing it again.  

16 hours ago, ilikepargo said:

Yes, Hogan did get taken out.  But also Gronk very visibly pushed Mills out of the way before the ball arrived.  Even in a Hail Mary situation, it was easily enough to have been called an Offensive PI.  Far more than a bump or simple hand-checking.  It was so clear and obvious that a drunk guy could have noticed it in real time.  :whistle:

Never said Gronk was innocent.  Just that the hit on Hogan would be a juicy target for Pats loving refs.  You know the type - parting Tom on the back after the game, looking to talk with him and tell him good game, etc...

that is all I’m saying 

On 2/6/2018 at 10:15 PM, Luvva said:

What did the "crappiest division" have to do with 613 yards the Pats just laid on that supposedly great defense of yours?   Answer....nothing! 

Pats' exposed your crowed-about strength and fell just short  of the win.   Congrats, again.....but I sure wasn't nearly as impressed with your team overall as the average blowhard on this site.

Foles played very well, and lucky for you.  Otherwise, it would have def been a Pats blowout.  As it is, you were one NE stop away from a wretched off season.

Next goal for the Eagles will be to try to win a 2nd Lombardi.....and I hope you're not realistically expecting that to happen in 2018.  

Man you're still over here whining and crying? 

Get over the loss already.  The Patriots lost handedly because YOUR defense got rolled over by Nick Foles and Co.....Belichick got outcoached by Pederson ....and Our defense made a stop when they had to and your defense did not.  Game over. Eagles are Super Bowl LII Champions.

As far as a repeat our team will go into the year possibly even  stronger than it is now as we have just about everyone coming back plus all the guys that were on IR coming back.  As of now, there is absolutely no reason this team can't potentially repeat next year. 

As for the Patriots making it back...maybe you need to take a better look at what's going on in your locker room...from everything I've heard since the Super Bowl, things aren't that pleasant there...and good luck making it back with a divided locker room. 

54 minutes ago, Luvva said:

You spout a lot of confidence, bravado and arrogance...for I guy who admits he couldn't believe his team had just come out on top by beating the dynastic Patriots!   That tells me you KNOW you sere fortunate to escape with the win.   Pats didn't lose so much as they just ran out of time.   HaHa....and now we know, you know!

LOL.....Many of you Eagles fans talk a lot about how arrogant and entitled NE fans are, but you sure didn't waste any time turning into the very same thing!  Record time, in fact.  That tells me it was just envy, all along.  How ironic!

Enjoy your victory and parade for now.....nobody outside of Broad Street has any real faith that you'll be celebrating next season....the Patriots have already been installed as the favorite, AGAIN!  HaHaHa  No respect!  Now that must hurt.

"You got lucky."

"We didn't lose so much as we ran out of time."

#ColtsFanExcuses

#BillsFanExcuses

54 minutes ago, Luvva said:

You spout a lot of confidence, bravado and arrogance...for I guy who admits he couldn't believe his team had just come out on top by beating the dynastic Patriots!   That tells me you KNOW you sere fortunate to escape with the win.   Pats didn't lose so much as they just ran out of time.   HaHa....and now we know, you know!

LOL.....Many of you Eagles fans talk a lot about how arrogant and entitled NE fans are, but you sure didn't waste any time turning into the very same thing!  Record time, in fact.  That tells me it was just envy, all along.  How ironic!

Enjoy your victory and parade for now.....nobody outside of Broad Street has any real faith that you'll be celebrating next season....the Patriots have already been installed as the favorite, AGAIN!  HaHaHa  No respect!  Now that must hurt.

Nobody expected us to go above 500 this year outside of eagles fans and look how that turned out. The goat got beat by a back up in the super bowl. Sooo just because know nothing talking heads are talking up the super bowl losers means nothing to the super bowl winners

On 2/5/2018 at 12:16 PM, ShutDownDB said:

How often do they call PI on a hail Mary? I mean sure there was a lot of contact but everyone is looking at the ball trying to make a play. Also, didn't Gronk basically shove 1 of 2 guys so he could get in to position?

I saw referees call it once against Jimmy Graham against the 49ers when he played for the Saints. 

The latest hot take is that Butler was the primary source for the Wickersham article, and Belichick found out last week. More on this later.

10 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Apparently Doug Pederson is smarter than your average Eagles' fan.....He just admitted the Eagles "can't keep everyone". 

Welcome to the salary cap era, folks, and the problems of trying to stay on top.  If some of your players are half as cocky as some of their fans, there will be noticeable exodus, chasing the big bucks.  

21 of 22 starters are already signed through 2018, and something like 17 or 18 are already signed through 2020. We’ll lose some guys— probably Robinson. Maybe Blount. Sproles and Jason Peters sound like they want to come back.

58 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Are you kidding....?    What a bunch of crybabies.

BooHoo......"They didn't stroke us enough and gush about our win or pay homage to each and every one of our heroes by proclaiming the Eagles the next great dynasty". 

1 minute ago, Luvva said:

Apparently Doug Pederson is smarter than your average Eagles' fan.....He just admitted the Eagles "can't keep everyone". 

Welcome to the salary cap era, folks, and the problems of trying to stay on top.  If some of your players are half as cocky as some of their fans, there will be noticeable exodus, chasing the big bucks.  

Once again, why are you here besides trying to stir crap up because you're mad you lost?

The announcing was awful. Collinsworth is consistently awful. 

We've been in the salary cap era for quite a while. Obviously we can't keep everyone. You do realize we have almost all our starters returning? And we have a really good amount of core players through 2020. 

Also, it's supposed to hurt us that we aren't favored next year? Pretty sure we all loved the underdog status. 

Go take your trolling a** back to the Pats board and enjoy the end of your dynasty*.

We should care about the comments of the fans of proven cheaters why?

13 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Well no sheet. I mean he is a head coach and all. I'd be willing to bet that Bellicheat is smarter than your average fan as well.............................................duh

16 minutes ago, greend said:

We should care about the comments of the fans of proven cheaters why?

the entertainment value? ?

Just now, NCTANK said:

the entertainment value? ?

Fair enough. Pretty hypocritical on their part though.

1 hour ago, Luvva said:

Ive been a fan for close to 30 years been through like most eagles fans alot of disappointment so when something good happens initial reaction is shock then denial then finally acceptance.

Bout half way through the game my friend turned to me and said this game is going to come down to who has the ball last. Sure enough it did. Ill give you that the pats didnt lose that game but they sure as heck didnt win it.

Now get back under your bridge and cry over your tainted lombardis!

5 minutes ago, Luvva said:

So enjoy your high, but try to keep your enthusiasm real!

Neither defense had anything to brag about.  But the Eagles came through when it mattered the most!

Let this sink in:  The Eagles beat Brady in his best ever performance of his career!

11 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Hate to disappoint Eagles fans, but I'm not butt-hurt at all over that loss.  Great game, can't win them all, and God knows, we've won a bunch!

Sorry that my comments (the truth) bother you so much, and you don't like to see any rain on your parade.  But as good as the Eagles played, and as high as y'all are now flying, don't forget that Brady and the Pats made your vaunted and bragged about defense look quite pedestrian, and that's an understatement!   You beat a NE team that was fielding their worst defense in at least 8 years....and barely squeaked by!

Again, pretend that it is 2004 and you are a colts fan posting on the Pats message board. Just take a step back and look at how you are behaving right now. Or maybe a better example might be a Rams fan and it is 2002. I mean, don’t hate, don’t rationalize, don’t blame the refs. Take the L, learn from it, and try harder next time, right? Would that be what you would say to that fan?

26 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Hate to disappoint Eagles fans, but I'm not butt-hurt at all over that loss.  Great game, can't win them all, and God knows, we've won a bunch!

Sorry that my comments (the truth) bother you so much, and you don't like to see any rain on your parade.  But as good as the Eagles played, and as high as y'all are now flying, don't forget that Brady and the Pats made your vaunted and bragged about defense look quite pedestrian, and that's an understatement!   You beat a NE team that was fielding their worst defense in at least 8 years....and barely squeaked by!

You dont disappont us youre actually the exact culmination of pats fans. Whiney arrogant self entitled disingenuous sore loser trolls.

Congrats on meeting all my expectations!

Id give you a trophy but youd probably just drop it?

5 minutes ago, Luvva said:

You're clearly quite butt hurt over here while you are trying to rain on our parade. 

Sure, we bragged about our D line. You know why? Because it was the best in the NFL at getting pressure. Yeah, Brady had a hell of a day. Brady also had two chances to go win it, and he fumbled and couldn't lead them down to tie. You did nothing but talk up what a great team the Pats were and how the Eagles would have to play so perfect to win..our defense didn't show, and we still beat you. You kept talking up your defense like they were something special, and our backup made them look even more pathetic than they were.

The way you're talking now is as if the Eagles were 7 point favorites and got lucky. May wanna go back and read what you were spewing before the game. Squeaked by? Be glad our defense didn't come to play or you would have been blown out of the building.

Can't wait til all your home games are blacked out because no one wants to see them, again.