The Norseman

What Pats fans are saying as their dynasty crumbles

48 minutes ago, Luvva said:

This guy, Pats1989, is 100% correct.  Every cited play was the proverbial screw job of the Patriots.  He didn't mention the PI flag-suddenly no flag thrown on Like Kuechly for his attempted rape of Gronkowsky in the end zone on the last play of a regular season game a few years ago which cost the Pats the game and ultimately, the #1 seed! 

So, yeah, Pats' fans scoff at the ignorant comments claiming they get all the calls.    Crybabies gotta cry.

You're the one crying. We're celebrating a win against a team that got most of its superbowls by cheating.

Eagles won.

Patriots lost.

17 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Hate to disappoint Eagles fans, but I'm not butt-hurt at all over that loss.  Great game, can't win them all, and God knows, we've won a bunch!

Sorry that my comments (the truth) bother you so much, and you don't like to see any rain on your parade.  But as good as the Eagles played, and as high as y'all are now flying, don't forget that Brady and the Pats made your vaunted and bragged about defense look quite pedestrian, and that's an understatement!   You beat a NE team that was fielding their worst defense in at least 8 years....and barely squeaked by!

So enjoy your high, but try to keep your enthusiasm real!

You can say you are not butt-hurt but your subsequent comments show the opposite... yes, Brady put up record numbers and still lost, the defense came big when it counted, the Patriots D is not a bad D and a backup QB gash them left and right. 

The Pats where favorites, most people didn't think the Eagles would beat the Falcons, the same thing against the Vikings and when then people where sure the Patriots had a sure win the Eagles again came up on top.  

Even if it was a close win, doesn't matter, they won and the Patriots didn't and that hurts your inside like nothing else.

Just now, Luvva said:

Sorry, but you not only didn't "beat Brady".  You didn't even come close!   He freakin' torched you in a record breaking aerial assault!  Combined run and passing game raped the Eagles for another record, 613 yards!  You sound silly claiming that Eagles D beat Brady. 

You beat the NE defense which, for as yet unknown reasons, decided to bench their starting corner, weakening an already questionable D.

Let that sink in.

You need to learn to read.  Where did I say the Eagles D beat Brady?!

The cracks are already forming, and Brady is going to hit a wall soon. Manning shattered NFL records and I believe the next year was rather pedestrian. You do know he's 40..right? ??

Probably should have kept Jimmy G, he looks pretty good in SF.

17 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Sorry, but you not only didn't "beat Brady".  You didn't even come close!   He freakin' torched you in a record breaking aerial assault!  Combined run and passing game raped the Eagles for another record, 613 yards!  You sound silly claiming that Eagles D beat Brady. 

You beat the NE defense which, for as yet unknown reasons, decided to bench their starting corner, weakening an already questionable D.

Let that sink in.

It's weird that you think yards mean anything.

41-33

Just now, Luvva said:

LOL   Right there, Doofus.  That's where you said it....not 30 minutes ago!

OMG!  You seriously have reading comprehension problem!

You said this:

16 minutes ago, Luvva said:

You sound silly claiming that Eagles D beat Brady. 

Did I mention the Eagles D beating Brady anywhere?

Feeling stupid?  You should be in school, kid!

19 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Let that sink in.

That corner was benched because in the first 2 playoff games he was terrible. 

Just now, Luvva said:

The yards were only important to me because they proved me correct about your defense and your blowhard cheerleader fans wrong!

I must confess, though, that I didn't think your D was THAT ordinary.

I'm not sure what you're here to prove, again. We torched Minnesota's defense..1 game doesn't make them bad. 

Yards don't mean anything. Scoreboard.

41-33.

I'm pretty sure you aren't upsetting anyone, we're laughing at how dumb you sound. Bragging about coming close to winning as the favorite. ?? your life is really pathetic 

19 minutes ago, Luvva said:

No, make no mistake....They lost that game.

My comments are intended for the benefit of your cheerleader fans who somehow think that game signals the end of the Pats' relevance and their anticipated ascension of the Eagles to dynasty status.

Thats a nice story. Now go make me a sammich!!!

@Mod5Please 

Can you please ban Loofa (aka luvva) the troll? It has been 4 days since his team LOST the super bowl and he’s been nothing but the textbook definition of a troll ?

2 minutes ago, Luvva said:

LOL....and I am more than certain, you'd die to have my life.   If you only knew.

I know all I need to know from you trolling on a message board. ?

Like McDaniels to Indy? Or spygate..deflategate..Brady running off the field like a little **** after losing Super Bowls..

18 minutes ago, Luvva said:

LOL....and I am more than certain, you'd die to have my life.   If you only knew.

Wow it was only a matter of time before the entitled arrogant pats fan started boasting about their fabulous life filled with expensive things fast cars big houses yet lacking in any true substance.

Congratulation you have officially reached d00sh status. Only took you a couple of days.

7 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Even you coach is yukking it up and talking about winning multiple SBs...soon!  

Are you all crazy?

Belichick has NEVER talked like that, despite his GOAT success!

The arrogance, top to bottom, is what will kill your chances....no class.

This coming from someone who just boasted about his fabulous lifestyle.

You know what you're right. Pederson should have gathered his troops in and said pack itbup boys next year were cooked.

Bilichick is the goat greatest cheater of all time. Something to be proud of kinda like your big useless fancy lonely life.

1 minute ago, Luvva said:

Colts....2004?  

Rams....2002.... is a better example alright.  Of what I am trying to explain to you all.   Staying on top is not a right or entitlement.  Rams proved that.   

I assure you, I don't hate or blame anyone.  I just don't agree with your cheerleaders who don't appear to know a thing about the NFL or football.   One good season and they are so specious to assume that they'll be repeating every year?  How does one delude themselves to that extent?  I assure you, it will be 4x harder to get back to the SB for them (or anyone), as they now have a big target on their back and every game next season will represent some teams' SB!   

Say what you want about NE....What they have achieved the past 17 years is astonishing.

Youre right their ability to cheat year after year get caught twice and still find a way to cheat is astonishing.

We dont need disingenuous advice from a troll like you. Weve managed to be fans of a tormented team for years without your high and mighty all knowing football advice. Take your backhanded compliments and give em to your mom.

Oh no he's writing down if we're mean. ?

Maybe if you weren't such a blowhard before the game.

Goodbye, you're going on the ignore list. Enjoy the end of the dynasty*, pathetic troll.

7 minutes ago, Luvva said:

The O{P claimed my life was "pathetic".    I was merely pointing out to him that he was wrong, in the nicest way could.  

Never mentioned "fabulous life filled with expensive things fast cars big houses ".  But you go right ahead and keep projecting all that in your insecurity!

I'm taking note of the decent fans here.

Im not trying to be nice. Youre being a D00sh. Your comments are condescending and disingenuous.

You sir mam whatever are a troll.

Take note mark it in your little secret book.

Heres what you can write next to the entry. Utebird told told the truth about me and my sad sad fandom and sad sad cheating franchise it hurt my feelings i will react by being a total d00sh on an opposing fans website because my life is meaningless i have low self esteem i dont like myself and either does anyone else especially my mom!

Now how bout that sammich?

4 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Time to pack it in....The Eagle fans are trolling their own Board.

Enjoy the win.

Get bent!

2 hours ago, Luvva said:

Apparently Doug Pederson is smarter than your average Eagles' fan.....He just admitted the Eagles "can't keep everyone". 

Welcome to the salary cap era, folks, and the problems of trying to stay on top.  If some of your players are half as cocky as some of their fans, there will be noticeable exodus, chasing the big bucks.  

20 of 22 starters are under contract :unsure: 

1 hour ago, paco said:

20 of 22 starters are under contract :unsure: 

Pats fans don't know about keeping players..... 

2 hours ago, Vex said:

Being great at cheating kinda diminishes the "greatness".

should be a * next to each win for the cheats. F them.