The Norseman

What Pats fans are saying as their dynasty crumbles

11 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Damn. They didn't just ban Luvva. They deleted any trace of him. :lol:

he was making racist remarks 

Just now, NE.Jon said:

he was making racist remarks 

Oh damn, that'll get a banning.

Can you paraphrase what he said, without saying what he said?

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Oh damn, that'll get a banning.

Can you paraphrase what he said, without saying what he said?

there was a few making jokes towards our Darker green fan base vs our lighter green fan base   to me just like in life we are all green  :D 

Just now, NE.Jon said:

there was a few making jokes towards our Darker green fan base vs our lighter green fan base 

Got it.

On 2/5/2018 at 3:09 PM, vsptroops said:

I saw that today. Not sure how that wasn't called :lol:. Oh well, it's about time the breaks went for our team for once.

Seriously?  Have you ever ONCE see pass interference called on a Hail Mary play, let alone a final play Hail Mary?

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Got it.

he was just a butt hurt Patys fan ,  tea spilling chowder eating POS troll 

Just now, NE.Jon said:

he was just a butt hurt Patys fan ,  tea spilling chowder eating POS troll 

Yes he was. The funny thing is, he had the arrogance to think he was going to come back here after the game and think he was going to try and ground us and snap us back to some kind of reality in his mind. Like he was going to try and erase the high the fan base is on. He was delusional.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, The Norseman said:

... the New England dynasty ...

In the past 12 years, they've won 1 more Super Bowl than the Eagles. I don't recognize their 'dynasty'. It's fake news.

1 hour ago, Procus said:

Seriously?  Have you ever ONCE see pass interference called on a Hail Mary play, let alone a final play Hail Mary?

Yes once.  Since that nfl made it a point to not to call PI on typical Hail Mary. Mike explains starting at 5:30 

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Damn. They didn't just ban Luvva. They deleted any trace of him. :lol:

Dammit. I was laying down all kinds of troll with my first post on this page. :lol:

Interesting interview with Mike Pereira, though I still don't think he's clear when explaining how the league might "tweak" the rule to remove the element of time from the replay. I think he could have explained that more clearly, perhaps using the Jesse James play, which was being shown, as an example (though Pereira in all fairness possibly wasn't seeing that as he was talking to Colin).

I'm also surprised that no mention was made of Gronk's push off as he's going downfield. But the part about Brady still being in the pocket, apparently, when Hogan was shoved is interesting.

Bottom line, to me, as Colin has said, is that no ref really wants to be the one to throw the flag on that play, and Pereira kind of acknowledges that a Hail Mary is basically "survival of the fittest".

11 hours ago, rocketman44 said:

Interesting interview with Mike Pereira, though I still don't think he's clear when explaining how the league might "tweak" the rule to remove the element of time from the replay. I think he could have explained that more clearly, perhaps using the Jesse James play, which was being shown, as an example (though Pereira in all fairness possibly wasn't seeing that as he was talking to Colin).

I'm also surprised that no mention was made of Gronk's push off as he's going downfield. But the part about Brady still being in the pocket, apparently, when Hogan was shoved is interesting.

Bottom line, to me, as Colin has said, is that no ref really wants to be the one to throw the flag on that play, and Pereira kind of acknowledges that a Hail Mary is basically "survival of the fittest".

Has anyone ever seen a PI called on a hail marry ? 

17 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, pisceschica said:

Yes once.  Since that nfl made it a point to not to call PI on typical Hail Mary. Mike explains starting at 5:30 

8 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

Jimmy Graham was flagged for OPI when he was still a Saint several years back. 

from what i was reading on the pat's boards the last couple of days they are more proud of Mcdaniels backing out of the colts postition.

they seem to think that deflategate was a conspiracy that the colts trumped up to get them in trouble...

53 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

from what i was reading on the pat's boards the last couple of days they are more proud of Mcdaniels backing out of the colts postition.

they seem to think that deflategate was a conspiracy that the colts trumped up to get them in trouble...

Lol I'm sure they are. They'll cling to any positive story at this point.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, Eagles9193 said:

I saw one guy posting how the Ertz TD wasn’t a catch... I disagree

Many Pats fans claim there was PI / illegal contact on Hail Mary play , on Hogan getting laid out prior to pass... ummm they kinda had a point

I bet they didn't comment on several interference penalties that could have been called on New England, especially the one on the 2 point try after the Eagles go ahead TD, which if called as it should have been, would have made their comment about the Hail Mary moot.