The Norseman

What Pats fans are saying as their dynasty crumbles

10 minutes ago, Luvva said:

HaHa....Have some class.

You mean like the insufferable bragging I've put up with from Pats fans for the last two decades?  Or the curmudgeon attitude from your coach after he can't own up to a bad decision to bench his best defensive back?  Or maybe you mean Tom Brady gushing over himself in his stupid documentary over the last few weeks?  That kind of class? 

You guys brought this all on yourselves.  Stop lecturing everyone on class, you're embarrassing yourself.

Tired of hearing about Malcom Butler like he was the saving grace of the Pat's defense. Like okay so one man being out is the only reason our offense dropped 41 on you. I swear as fans ppl will grab anything for an excuse. Just like Sean Lee and the cowboys. Okay so it's the SB but did our rank in offense change lol, was their defense going to just change after being ranked 31. Which that was with Malcom Butler. Just stop man. I'm getting tired of this bs. Give our team it's respect. Honestly if the Seahawks and falcons ran the ball when it was time to do so, that's two more rings they wouldn't have. It's time for ppl to realize the Pat's have been beatable for 3 years now. 

Just now, Luvva said:

Problem with that is, Beli ends up punishing the entire team in the process.   Pats' only needed one play, one stop and they win the game.   One stop!  Butler could have done that for us. 

Oh well, the Eagles and their fans can revel in their 1st title and I'm happy for them

:nonono:  This is title #4.  

2 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Problem with that is, Beli ends up punishing the entire team in the process.   Pats' only needed one play, one stop and they win the game.   One stop!  Butler could have done that for us. 

Oh well, the Eagles and their fans can revel in their 1st title and I'm happy for them

You don't know that for sure tho. I'm just done hearing about this lol. So bill paid Gilmore to come here and yet you guys are acting like Malcom Butler is the second coming of revis or something. You realize defenses way better than yours with multiple playmakers not just ONE got beat down by the eagles offense. If you have any type of sense you can't just ignore that and think Pat's just was going to shut us down. 

Just now, Luvva said:

Belichick didnt butler did.

Having said that i think the loss of brandon cooks had more of an impact of a game having said that eagles battled serious injuries all year so i dont want to hear it.

As for being happy fir eagles fans i dont think eagles fans need pats fans to be happy for us.

I can appreciate the congrats and good game sentiment saying you are happy we won our first sounds as if you are coming from an elevated position of arrogance and power because us piddly one time winners deserve the crumbs spared us by the nfls royal elite.?

Your dynasty lost stop trying to steal a seat on our joy wagon and get back on your sinking ship.

22 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

AAAAANNNNNDDDD....Gronk is now "considering his future" this off-season, Kraft is looking at retiring and turning over to his son Johnathan who Bill apparently doesn't get along with.  Pats players are liking tweets that are criticizing Bill for the Butler decision.  He's losing the locker room.  This is perfect!

BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Thank you for this post.....

What a GREAT day!!!!

Even my little troll "Luvva (some of Brady's genitals)" came back to tell me to "stay classy...."

THANK YOU G-D for this perfect day following yesterday, my favorite day of all time (BAR NONE)......   

Tell all PATS Fans, that we didn't steal their play signals in order to beat them....

19 minutes ago, Luvva said:

LOL.  If it were the Pats who got away with it, you would have a dozen different accusations and complaints!   HaHa    Stay classy.

Pats have gotten away with well... Everything in the past so why are you talking? Actually why are you here?

12 minutes ago, Luvva said:

I didn't say they were going to shut you down....stop projecting and re-writing my comment......I said "One play....one stop"   You don't think that just maybe a former All-Pro who had played 98.6% of the 2017 snaps MIGHT have been able to make ONE PLAY?

I'm not making any excuses, but he was a big, big loss for the NE D.  I hope there was a compelling reason he didn't get to contribute at all.

Okay and I understand that. What I'm saying is multiple defenses with multiple playmakers had 30+ dropped on them whether it was the running game, passing game or both. All they needed was one play as well. Is it too hard for you fans to understand that the coach on the other end is getting paid to win as well. His game plan was executed to near perfection and I still think it would have been even if Butler played. Honestly I don't think you lacked anything, I watched a few Pat's games and he was getting exposed when lined up in man coverages, the guy is a zone corner. You need exceptional man defense to slow down our offense. Of course fans know more than the guy who actually coaches your team. 

17 straight winning seasons, 16 double-digit win seasons in 18 years, 9 straight division titles, 15 of 18 division titles, 8 Superbowl games in 18 years(5 wins), a 6th round QB that turned out to be the greatest QB ever. Let's not forget the CAUGHT CHEATING a couple of times.  WTF do Patriots fans have to cry about? What are they going to do when Belichick/Brady are gone? Those fans have had the best ride any NFL fans could ever dream of, yet it's still not enough. 

Then, after all, said and done, the Patriots are still favorites to win next years Superbowl. Spoiled bishes.

4 hours ago, vsptroops said:

That whole situation is just weird. The story will eventually come out though. Looks like Belichick's arrogance got the best of him finally. 

Yeah, Belichick is a great coach and all but he showed me he can be somewhat of a jerk when he asked about Chip getting fired, he replied with something like "looks like the Eagles aren't doing so well without him", if there were ever a time for the jerk to go into his coy routine that was it.

I'm sure he was being a jerk for benching Butler, maybe he'll learn that being a jerk doesn't pay.

According to Rapoport, the Butler benching was in regards to him arriving a day later than the team due to being sick, struggled in practice due to possibly sickness and/or just poor play, and there was a minor violation on team curfew during Super Bowl week -  said he may have allegedly come in late after a Rick Ross concert...

4 hours ago, bison63 said:

Only thing I can think of is Belichick arrogantly wanted to rub our noses in the Rowe trade. He's the king of making unconventional moves to prove some weird point in his own mind.

What did Eagles get out of Eric Rowe trade (player they drafted with pick they got).

4 hours ago, Columbus Eagle said:

All that matters is that the rule book and officials consider a TD. 

And yes there was PI on the Hail Mary, from both sides. Gronk pushed off to set up position. That is what happens in hail Mary’s. Jump ball baby!

No, it would be illegal contact on the Eagles, PI on Gronkowski. I’m not sure if they get a free play on off-setting penalties.

Just now, MERK said:

No, it would be illegal contact on the Eagles, PI on Gronkowski. I’m not sure if they get a free play on off-setting penalties.

Offsetting penalties are always a replay of the down.

1 minute ago, wildturtle said:

Offsetting penalties are always a replay of the down.

Even with no time left?

3 hours ago, barho said:

no it didnt.  everyone was going for the ball.  there is no PI on that play.  Its a hail mary for Christ sake...

He's not talking about hand checking PI, he's talking about Hogan getting de-cleated and taken to the ground.  I don't think you saw what is being talking about.

31 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Thanks for the alert, now we know you're here.

This "Luvva some Tbrady meat" guy is still hanging around.  

Its tragic and funny at the same time.

Man, what a good day.