The Norseman

What Pats fans are saying as their dynasty crumbles

16 hours ago, wildturtle said:

Just witnessed the death of a dynasty.  Both coordinators gone.  Not a huge deal we all belichek is the brains there.  The big thing is players are starting to question the organization.  Openly questioning belichek’s benching of Butler.  Reports earlier that Brady was upset with the way his personal trainer was treated. 

If the current trend hold true the pats may not be back in Super Bowl next year. The patriots have failed to contend in the super bowl the following season after losing a super bowl. 

52 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Because I don't count those, just like I diss on my pal (big Packer fan) when he starts on that crap about all the Championships the Pack won with Lombardi!   What a load....no comparison

You had 2 "Conferences" and played a 12 game regular season. How hard was it, compared to the SB era was it to win the Championship?

No comparison....don't try to hand me that baloney. The winner of each conference then played for the Championship!  In addition, in those days, most players had a second job.....and that was in the NFL!   How easy was it to win a Championship in that era?   No comparison, so please don't try to hand me that baloney.

Dumbest thing you've said.  Congrats.

So, when do you start counting?  Super Bowl I (technically the AFL-NFL championship)  - no, wait that was a Lombardi Packers team, same for  'Super Bowl II'...  So... then it couldn't be until Super Bowl III, when they actually named it that.  

Must be nice to arbitrarily decide which count and which don't.  In that case, the Eagles have the only championship, and no other team does.  I mean, if you can choose, then why can't I?   Eagles - 1, NFL - 0.   See how easy it is and how stoopiiid it sounds.

BTW, if it was so easy back then... please tell me:  How many 'non-championship' championships did the 'Boston' Patriots win back then?  1? 2?  Or was it 0?  

In case you are looking for it: 

5a7923d7e7d13_ScreenShot2018-02-05at10_40_56PM.png.e55f431089b895d311b57cb8676d1932.pnggiphy.gif

4 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

If the current trend hold true thebpats may not be back in Super Bowl next year. The patriots have failed to contend in the super bowl the following season after losing a super bowl. 

I think this year was a huge culture shock.  Players were/ are questioning the  process.  It started with the Brady personal trainer thing and culminated with the benching of butler.  There losing both there coordinators as well.  Gronk was talking retirement apparently even before the game. Brady will be 41.  This is the beginning of the end.

however there division is still horrific and the conference isn’t much better.  So I could be wrong.

27 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

If the current trend hold true thebpats may not be back in Super Bowl next year. The patriots have failed to contend in the super bowl the following season after losing a super bowl. 

I think it runs far deeper now, thanks to the Eagles.

What the Eagles did to the Patriots' empire last night was kinda like these:

Image result for barad dur falling gif

Image result for death star exploding gif

Related image

There's now room in the NFL for a new dynasty...Eagle_smiley.jpg

1 hour ago, Luvva said:

Because I don't count those, just like I diss on my pal (big Packer fan) when he starts on that crap about all the Championships the Pack won with Lombardi!   What a load....no comparison

You had 2 "Conferences" and played a 12 game regular season. How hard was it, compared to the SB era was it to win the Championship?

No comparison....don't try to hand me that baloney. The winner of each conference then played for the Championship!  In addition, in those days, most players had a second job.....and that was in the NFL!   How easy was it to win a Championship in that era?   No comparison, so please don't try to hand me that baloney.

Stop your nonsense.  The only reason you don't count them is because New England doesn't have any from that era and not counting them makes New England's 5 championships look better. Smh. 

2 hours ago, eaglestime34 said:

Patriots fans are such hypocrites. They won a lot of games with Shady officiating. And when they get called on it the only responses are they had better coaching and the tears taste great.  But of course when they lose they can complain about the calls that weren't called even though they only had one accepted penalty against them the whole game.

Glorious.  Makes it all better.

27 minutes ago, Luvva said:

They had 0.....what's your point?

And I wouldn't be touting them either, if they had.   But, there again, the Pats had won five real Championships since those days, so I don't have to dig in and try to make their record of success sound more impressive than it actually is.

I don't think anybody was touting them moron. You said that they had zero championships. And someone corrected you and said they had 3 . whether that fits your criteria as real ones doesn't matter fact is that they did have three so again get lost.! Just like we can say some of the Patriots Super Bowls don't count because they got caught cheating  see how that works.

7 hours ago, Eagles9193 said:

I saw one guy posting how the Ertz TD wasn’t a catch... I disagree

Many Pats fans claim there was PI / illegal contact on Hail Mary play , on Hogan getting laid out prior to pass... ummm they kinda had a point

Feels good to have refs calls go against them kinda like tasting your own medicine.  Gronk shouldn't be playing American football , should be euro soccer . For all his complaints & acting.  Anyways,, he's considering retiring, hoping he follows through.

8 hours ago, lorddevn said:

Page 6 pointed out i pointed out that it’s not illegal contact as Brady was flushed out of the pocket once the QB is out the pocket illegal contact goes out the window

This is correct and it’s a big reason no flag was thrown on Mills against Julio as Ryan immediately ran to his right, right out of the pocket negating that possibility. 

Do we really care what Pats fans think?  We've been witness to their nature and football intelligence from Luvva and McMahon Headband for weeks now. Isn't that enough proof of why it does not matter?

Who cares what the Pats fans think... What can they complain about they had the last 2 Super Bowls gifted to them... F the Pats... Bradys reign is over... Should have kept Jimmy G

5 hours ago, eaglestime34 said:

I don't think anybody was touting them moron. You said that they had zero championships. And someone corrected you and said they had 3 . whether that fits your criteria as real ones doesn't matter fact is that they did have three so again get lost.! Just like we can say some of the Patriots Super Bowls don't count because they got caught cheating  see how that works.

6 hours ago, Luvva said:

And I wouldn't be touting them either, if they had.   But, there again, the Pats had won five real Championships since those days, so I don't have to dig in and try to make their record of success sound more impressive than it actually is.

It is what it is, and you are what you are.  You've grown tiresome.  Goodbye.

6 hours ago, Luvva said:

Clearly you're butt hurt over this horribly embarrassing loss. It was made only more embarrassing because of all the bragging you did here last week.  Go lament with all your butt boy Boston buddies over the pending implosion of your beloved dynasty.  We're done here. 

1 hour ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Do we really care what Pats fans think?  We've been witness to their nature and football intelligence from Luvva and McMahon Headband for weeks now. Isn't that enough proof of why it does not matter?

It doesn't matter one bit.  But it feels great to listen to them whine about what could have been...especially for those of who's who live in New England now.

15 hours ago, The Norseman said:

They are crucifying Belichick for benching Malcom Butler.  They are convinced that if Butler had played that they would have won.  This win was soooooo sweet.  Not only do we establish dominance and cap off a storied season but the New England dynasty is beginning to crumble.  I couldn't be happier! :towel:

You have to believe the gaps are very much there now don't you! OC and DC off to new roles. Some saying Gronk may retire. Brady another year older. Doubts over Belichick's future. I'm not saying the dynasty is over yet... But I think they are starting to crumble. 

15 hours ago, Eagles9193 said:

I saw one guy posting how the Ertz TD wasn’t a catch... I disagree

Me too. He was a runner at that point so all he has to do is break the plane. He does that so as he isn't a receiver at that point there's no reason it's not a TD! 

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You have to believe the gaps are very much there now don't you! OC and DC off to new roles. Some saying Gronk may retire. Brady another year older. Doubts over Belichick's future. I'm not saying the dynasty is over yet... But I think they are starting to crumble. 

Me too. He was a runner at that point so all he has to do is break the plane. He does that so as he isn't a receiver at that point there's no reason it's not a TD! 

On Boston sports radio last night they were saying "we are going down the rabbit hole".  Looks like Kraft may retire and turn the team over to his son Johnathan, who Bill apparently doesn't get along with.  The Pats players are tweeting and liking tweets about Bill's bad decision making in the super bowl.  There is a lot of talk about whether or not he has already lost the locker room and he's being non committal about his return next year. 

Even if all things stay the same they are going to lose both their coordinators and have no good options for replacement.  I'm telling you, this is the beginning of the end and its going to be fun to watch. 

53 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

It doesn't matter one bit.  But it feels great to listen to them whine about what could have been...especially for those of who's who live in New England now.

Those that live in the area don't need to see it here.  They get to see the whining, crying, sad sack BS first hand...way more satisfying!  It's clear that their days are numbered and the entitlements are ending.  They will scratch and claw and fight and cry to keep it, but those days are ending. 

Luvva is the perfect example of why people hate Pats fans...congratulating one moment and condescending the next, then excuses, whining, blaming, crying...all while demonstrating no football intelligence. It's the Patriot Way!

As far as the non-call on the last play, Gronk pretty clearly pushed off as well. So what happens if you throw flags on both players and Brady completes the pass? You just ruined the greatest play in football history with offsetting penalties.

Game was officiated well. No ticky tack calls. Pats oline was basically tackling our guys all game. Which was fine since we didn't get dumb illegal contact penalties called on us. 

11 hours ago, Luvva said:

"They don't count because I say they don't since it's convenient to my narrative." Pathetic.

30 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

"They don't count because I say they don't since it's convenient to my narrative." Pathetic.

Hilarious actually.  The pathetic part is the arrogance from Luuva, when you look at their signature. "Stay humble..."  :nonono:  Yet, this individual believes that he has the right to decide what is and is not a legit championship.  

Fugasi.

13 hours ago, Luvva said:

"a die hard Pats' fan.."

LOL.  Your story reeks and has leaks.   Anyone who believes this blurb is a gullible fool.  You MAY have been talking to someone....but he/she sure as sh..ain't no die hard Pats' fan!    ROFLMAO

Okay then please explain first hand what its really like being a patriots fan knowing your team cheats and often times bends the rules to gain an unfair advantage on multiple occasions AND knowing you root for a team that gets very clear and obvious help from the refs. (One offensive penalty in 3 playoff games:roll: Knowing you guys never really have to fight and dig deep because the refs treat brady like he is their own child and will throw flags on opposing teams just to keep you guys competitive late in games ( like they did twice on Sunday).

please explain to us here what it is like to root for the moden day patriots :pizza:

17 minutes ago, Luvva said:

That crumbing dynasty just laid a SB record 613 yards on that over-hyped average defense you all seem to think is going to carry the Eagles to a dynasty of your own!

Good thing the Eagles don't have to face Tom Brady every week. Because outside of that, they are not average. You are clearly butt hurt so I'm trying to be nice to you.