The Norseman

What Pats fans are saying as their dynasty crumbles

18 minutes ago, Luvva said:

Don't get too far out in front of your skis there, Vik

That crumbing dynasty just laid a SB record 613 yards on that over-hyped average defense you all seem to think is going to carry the Eagles to a dynasty of your own!

And I chuckle at the clowns who keep posting "....should have kept jimmy G...."!    Eagles have a similar decision coming up.  Wentz may never be the same again....and word is, his injury is more severe than originally thought and many now doubt he will be available for the start of the regular season....so do they trade or pay Nick Foles? 

HaHa  ....things get tricky when your on top and trying to stay there.  Not that the Eagles or you Eagle fans would know anything about that!   Until the Eagles win another one or two in the next few years, you really have nothing special or worthy of all the blather from some of your compatriots.   Enjoy the win and remember to stay humble.

Bruh that so-called dynasty has been in a cakewalk for years. Since you say you been watching football for a very very long time. I do oddly remember that soon as bledsoe was injured and you guys cheated at the SB. After that the AFC went downhill fast. Pats are good but not great not this great team that the media and fans like u make them out to be. Tom and bill just need to be thankful they aren't in the NFC.  There's actually tough competitive talented football teams in this conference. All u truly have to worry about is the Steelers. Some conference you guys have over there. Plus how is our defense over hyped, only thing that kills us are these soft cushions for some reason that's our scheme. Because of quick releases or quick reads which Brady does well he was able to get rid of the ball before our line got to him. I don't think that's over hyped I think that's a game plan. Problem is everyone can't do that to us and I'm sure next season we won't be playing so far off receivers at least not every snap. 

11 hours ago, Luvva said:

the Pats had won five real Championships since those days

"real Championships" as opposed to all those fake championships teams like the Packers won. Boy, you make Gronk look like a nuclear physicist.

1 hour ago, Luvva said:

Don't get too far out in front of your skis there, Vik

That crumbing dynasty just laid a SB record 613 yards on that over-hyped average defense you all seem to think is going to carry the Eagles to a dynasty of your own!

And I chuckle at the clowns who keep posting "....should have kept jimmy G...."!    Eagles have a similar decision coming up.  Wentz may never be the same again....and word is, his injury is more severe than originally thought and many now doubt he will be available for the start of the regular season....so do they trade or pay Nick Foles? 

HaHa  ....things get tricky when your on top and trying to stay there.  Not that the Eagles or you Eagle fans would know anything about that!   Until the Eagles win another one or two in the next few years, you really have nothing special or worthy of all the blather from some of your compatriots.   Enjoy the win and remember to stay humble.

I noticed that you conveniently ignored all of the FUTURE issues with the Patriots.  Keep looking backward at all your years of success and doing things the same way.  NFC Teams will be winning the super bowls from here on out.

Patriots won't even talk to the media, didn't acknowledge their fans that waited for them to land after they got their crap pushed in and Bill has lost his locker room over benching an overrated one trick DB.  Haha.  That "dynasty" is dead.  If the Bills, Jets and Dolphins weren't 3 of the worst run teams in the NFL they probably wouldn't even win their division next year.  F'n crybabies!

4 minutes ago, Jack Hammerin U said:

Patriots won't even talk to the media, didn't acknowledge their fans that waited for them to land after they got their crap pushed in and Bill has lost his locker room over benching an overrated one trick DB.  Haha.  That "dynasty" is dead.  If the Bills, Jets and Dolphins weren't 3 of the worst run teams in the NFL they probably wouldn't even win their division next year.  F'n crybabies!

Saw that too, they are incensed at Bill and his decision to bench Butler.  I think he may have lost the locker room.

3 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

Saw that too, they are incensed at Bill and his decision to bench Butler.  I think he may have lost the locker room.

It's funny how the team wants to blame him, how about you guys step up and make a play or just step up in general. I guess they wouldn't know anything about that, being in a cakewalk division and conference all together. You know who did step up, The Eagles. You know who else stepped up, the Giants. That second time they beat the Pat's that team was maybe above average. That whole organization is just spoiled and I'm tired of it. The falcons Should have beat you if they ran the ball, the Seahawks definitely would have beat u if they ran the ball. Too bad their coaches went conservative, that's just the truth in the matter. 

Just now, IINorthStar said:

It's funny how the team wants to blame him, how about you guys step up and make a play or just step up in general. I guess they wouldn't know anything about that, being in a cakewalk division and conference all together. You know who did step up, The Eagles. You know who else stepped up, the Giants. That second time they beat the Pat's that team was maybe above average. That whole organization is just spoiled and I'm tired of it. The falcons Should have beat you if they ran the ball, the Seahawks definitely would have beat u if they ran the ball. Too bad their coaches went conservative, that's just the truth in the matter. 

This.  

Giants beat them 2x and we beat them once.  Seattle and Atlanta beat themselves.  

And forever they will have to defend against spygate.  The 2015 ESPN article posted on the blog is pretty compelling stuff.... 

They seem to be really upset over the Clement touchdown. 

I don't know....... you tell me. 

DVU4qjUUQAUi0S2.jpg

1 hour ago, Luvva said:

Enjoy the win and remember to stay humble.

So all pro future HOF cb malcolm butlers numbers for two previous playoff games.

11 completion given up 2 tds given zero interceptions and 137.5 qb rating against when targeted.

But yeah you're probably right him sitting is the reason pats lost.

Reports out now that he broke curfew and had weed.

All those players and fans reportedly mad at belichick, belichick was protecting his player by not airing out or dragging butlers name through mud.

Your team lost.

Show some humility of your own and kindly leave instead of spreading your disgenuine posts here.

1 minute ago, Bram Sadford said:

DVU4qjUUQAUi0S2.jpg

Wow thats the best image ive seen. Pretty conclusive evidence there but hey pats were jobbed by the officials.

You know the same pats that were called for one offensive penalty in 3 playoff games.?

2 minutes ago, Bram Sadford said:

DVU4qjUUQAUi0S2.jpg

And that is his THIRD step....

18 minutes ago, Bram Sadford said:

DVU4qjUUQAUi0S2.jpg

Just downloaded this image lol that's the best one I've seen. It's amazing you have this but I swear I didn't see them show this during the game. They just kept rewinding and going forward saying his third step went out of bounce and that he bobbled it. 

59 minutes ago, Bram Sadford said:

DVU4qjUUQAUi0S2.jpg

I don't think his foot is on the ground in this picture.  The one they showed during the game his toe was much closer, if not on the line.  I still think he had possession before he stepped out though, even if his toe was on the line here.

2 minutes ago, Luvva said:

I hadn't seen THIS....

http://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2018/02/05/eagles-pass-interference-patriots-super-bowl-final-play-hail-mary/

Tainted title, I guess....refs throwing the game because they wanted the Eagles to win.   LOL

So, I guess the Eagles still haven't actually earned their first Lombardi?   How could you fans accept such a bogus outcome?   Will there be an asterisk * next to this "win"?

See how all the haters have sounded, lo these many years and titles?  HaHa

Contested pass interference is a lot different than getting caught cheating twice.  Stuff like this happens in every game. 

14 minutes ago, MisterGreen said:

I still don't understand why people keep looking at pictures of HIS THIRD STEP!

Well...Patriots fans are looking for excuses.  Pretty simple.

12 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Pats fans are spoiled because they actually have gotten those Hail Mary pass interference type calls in the past. 

99% of the time, refs do not call pass interference on Hail Mary passes and there's pass interference on Hail Mary passes 99% of the time....it's one of the plays that the league just lets them play....and it's been like that forever. 

This^^^^

If it comes down to a Hail Mary to win the game it should be every man for himself. If the defense doesn't completely tackle the receiver 3 seconds before the ball arrives they should let them play.  It's called a Hail Mary for a reason - it should take almost a miracle to complete it.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Well...Patriots fans are looking for excuses.  Pretty simple.

It's hilarious that Pats fans are over here griping about what they perceive as blown calls  - it's doubtful that any team in the NFL has been the recipient of more favorable calls going all the way back to the infamous 'tuck' play and continuing to the present day.

22 hours ago, Columbus Eagle said:

All that matters is that the rule book and officials consider a TD. 

And yes there was PI on the Hail Mary, from both sides. Gronk pushed off to set up position. That is what happens in hail Mary’s. Jump ball baby!

The refs, contrary to my deepest fears, stayed out of the game. There were few penalties, and the ones they called were all legit. I suspect a ton of non-calls on both sides. It was a 'let them play' mentality. It's about time too.

2 minutes ago, bison63 said:

It's hilarious that Pats fans are over here griping about what they perceive as blown calls  - it's doubtful that any team in the NFL has been the recipient of more favorable calls going all the way back to the infamous 'tuck' play and continuing to the present day.

Honestly, every team that loses nitpicks those things and tries to find where it fell apart.  The difference is that Pats fans don't know when to quit.  And to be here doing it just shows how butt hurt they all are. It's not like we filmed their practices or something that devious.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Honestly, every team that loses nitpicks those things and tries to find where it fell apart.  The difference is that Pats fans don't know when to quit.  And to be here doing it just shows how butt hurt they all are. It's not like we filmed their practices or something that devious.

Or deflated our footballs <_<

1 minute ago, BostonBlackie said:

Ok, lets look at his second step. Possession? 

wire-2227166-1517810319-181_634x386.jpg

Its over bro.  Just like you're super bowls are over where you were accused of cheating.  Go home.