Uscg-Green

Did we end the Patriots dynasty?

I think their defeat from us exposed some problems in the empire that have been forming this year. Bill trades away Brady Successor. Gronk may be done. Butler was benched (idiotic). Brady will be 41. I think we scored the killing blow guys. Makes this that much sweeter.

I said before the game... I felt like in 2015 we kick started their dynasty. They won their second SB against us. To me that was the start of the dynasty, before that they were a one off winner which a lot of teams do. 

But on Sunday I think we ended that dynasty. Or at the very least we landed the first blow where the cracks started to open up. 

10 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I said before the game... I felt like in 2015 we kick started their dynasty. They won their second SB against us. To me that was the start of the dynasty, before that they were a one off winner which a lot of teams do. 

But on Sunday I think we ended that dynasty. Or at the very least we landed the first blow where the cracks started to open up. 

They won their 3rd against us... They became a dynasty by beating us... They beat rams in 01 panthers in 02 and us in 04

4 minutes ago, aspiritfall said:

They won their 3rd against us... They became a dynasty by beating us... They beat rams in 01 panthers in 02 and us in 04

Ah ok my bad... Well I guess yeah between us and the Panthers we set up that dynasty. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ah ok my bad... Well I guess yeah between us and the Panthers we set up that dynasty. 

Yeah I have the image of Teddy Bruschi burned into my head with his hand up saying 3... I wanted the Pats to beat the Rams and I was going for the Panthers until Jake Delhomme opened his big mouth when they won the coin toss and the refs asked if they wanted to kick or receive and he says we want the ball we're going to score... When we played them in the Super Bowl I knew we COULD beat them but didnt think we would... This year I had a feeling we would get them... If they didnt have their last 2 SB wins handed to them by piss poor coaching they would be 0-5 in their last 5 appearances... BTW F the Pats

I think they are done. With so many changes, new offenseive coordinator and defensive coordinator, retirement of gronk, Brady turning 41, their time has passed. This past weekend, we saw the rise of a new dynasty. The eagles dynasty. We had backup players in there. Imagine when we get Peter's back and get our linebackers back. I would also say Wentz but Nick foles played as good or better than Wentz the last 2 game in the playoffs.

17 minutes ago, aspiritfall said:

Yeah I have the image of Teddy Bruschi burned into my head with his hand up saying 3... I wanted the Pats to beat the Rams and I was going for the Panthers until Jake Delhomme opened his big mouth when they won the coin toss and the refs asked if they wanted to kick or receive and he says we want the ball we're going to score... When we played them in the Super Bowl I knew we COULD beat them but didnt think we would... This year I had a feeling we would get them... If they didnt have their last 2 SB wins handed to them by piss poor coaching they would be 0-5 in their last 5 appearances... BTW F the Pats

That was Matt Hasselbeck against the Packers.

4 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

That was Matt Hasselbeck against the Packers.

Youre right... I could have sworn Delhomme said something after the coin toss that made me want them to lose...

Let's wait until we see who's in the SB next year before we jump to any conclusions.

We need to see who our opponents will be next Febuary.

I only trust @skippyx's opinion on all things Patriot related.

Is the Dynasty destroyed?

Did Belichick throw Kraft over the gate, into the reactor shaft?

Did Foles "bullseye" the thermal exhaust port?

Hate to say it, but Tom Brady looks like he'll be able to play till he's 50. He had one of his best performances, if not the best performance of all time on Sunday. He doesn't seem to be affected by age.

Belicheck doesn't appear to be going anywhere for now too. They'll continue to surround themselves with mostly mediocre talent and form them into world-beaters.

Unfortunately, like a bad case of herpes, the Pats ain't going away just yet.

Yes, They will never reach the Super Bowl with Brady Again.   XXXIX was the first time we were suppose to end the Dynasty.  Eli tried and almost did it but Seahawks and Falcons ruined it so it was up to the Eagles again to end the Dynasty.  It's over, they are done.   I'm not saying they can't win the Division or get the playoffs.  I'm saying and here me.  THEY WILL NOT RETURN TO THE SUPER BOWL.  

Maybe. But, the AFC is so weak. So, the Pats are almost guaranteed a AFC Championship game by default. But, I think the Eagles are in a great situation because we are stacked.

Wait and see. The Patriots got past everybody else to make it to the Super Bowl. They're still a strong team. Let's see if they regroup or if the wheels come off.

Patriots should cake walk back to the SB, the AFC has nobody that will be able to take them out imo.  All comes down to who they face in the SB then.

Can't end something that was already on death's door step, Brady's age put the Dynasty at it's end...also if history is to repeat itself they won't be in the SB next season, last time they lost both coordinators, took 3 years to return to the SB.....

35 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

Patriots should cake walk back to the SB, the AFC has nobody that will be able to take them out imo.  All comes down to who they face in the SB then.

Pittsburgh can give them a run for their money but yeah, they are pretty much guaranteed another AFC championship game just because of how crappy the conference it.

I would love to see Brady without Belichick. I've never liked Tom, but if he's able to keep that level without hoodie, then my opinion about him will change.