Sign in to follow this  
xzmattzx

Which team would you like to see win their first Super Bowl next?

Which team would you like to see win their first Super Bowl next?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team would you like to see win their first Super Bowl next?

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Detroit Lions
    • Houston Texans
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Los Angeles Chargers
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Tennessee Titans

Now that the Eagles have won, there are 12 teams which have never won the Super Bowl.  Which of these 12 teams would you like to see win it next?

52 minutes ago, Utebird said:

None if they win that means the eagles didnt.

good call

I don't care about 'first Super Bowl win' anymore, at least for a team, anyway.

If the Eagles don't get to the Super Bowl, then the person that I want to win one now, is Andy Reid. Before this past Sunday, Andy winning one would have hurt. Now, him not getting one would be a great disappointment. I want him to get one and I want him to get into the Hall of Fame one day.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't care about 'first Super Bowl win' anymore, at least for a team, anyway.

If the Eagles don't get to the Super Bowl, then the person that I want to win one now, is Andy Reid. Before this past Sunday, Andy winning one would have hurt. Now, him not getting one would be a great disappointment. I want him to get one and I want him to get into the Hall of Fame one day.

Same, we still owe him credit for raising expectations. I'd like to see him beat the Pats in the playoffs at the least

1 minute ago, WentzPHIeagles said:

Same, we still owe him credit for raising expectations. I'd like to see him beat the Pats in the playoffs at the least

Yeah, but now that we have ours, it would be really nice to see him on that stage hoisting the Lombardi. There's a lot of people around here who are down on him, but he brought a lot of excitement to the fanbase... and to be honest, his share of heart break as well. But sitting here right now, basking in the glow of Super Bowl LII, I want Andy to be able to bask at least once in his coaching career. If he gets one, I truly believe he'll go into the Hall of Fame.

I've never had a like or dislike for the Panthers, but I have always liked their colors. I would be ok with them winning one now, provided it's not at our expense, AND also provided that it happens at such a time that Cam Newton is no longer there.

The Andy Reid point is now an interesting one. I'm not sure how I'd feel. I certainly have no hatred of the Chiefs as a team.

I would have said Minnesota prior to their fans turning salty. Now all I can think is the state needs to have the fan base run out into the streets after the next ice storm. The roads will be drivable in minutes.

Before any of those teams win their 1st Superbowl, I want to see us win our 2nd.  Then get back to me.

1 minute ago, RepPhilly said:

Before any of those teams win their 1st Superbowl, I want to see us win our 2nd.  Then get back to me.

Yep. Another reason for the browns. They are not winning it any time soon...

Remember a few years ago there was a big debate thread in TATE over whether the Eagles were one of the "iconic" franchises on the NFL?  I personally thought they were, but definitely at the lower end of that tier. Really, them and the Vikings I think are the only truly great historic franchises not to have won a Super Bowl.  The Lions and Browns are historic, too, but they're sort of defined by mostly completely sucking in the Super Bowl era. 

6 minutes ago, 55thAndRams said:

Remember a few years ago there was a big debate thread in TATE over whether the Eagles were one of the "iconic" franchises on the NFL?  I personally thought they were, but definitely at the lower end of that tier. Really, them and the Vikings I think are the only truly great historic franchises not to have won a Super Bowl.  The Lions and Browns are historic, too, but they're sort of defined by mostly completely sucking in the Super Bowl era. 

The Cardinals have been around for quite a long time. 

I always regarded the Chargers as rather iconic. 

2 minutes ago, 55thAndRams said:

They're a really "blah" franchise, though.  

Yeah. I agree they aren't necessarily iconic, just old. I agree with Vikings though and would add the Chargers. 

7 minutes ago, mihailo said:

Yeah. I agree they aren't necessarily iconic, just old. 

Yeah.  And the San Diego Chargers definitely are on the lower end of that "iconic franchise" tier. I'm not so sure about the Los Angeles Chargers. 

How about a write-in for the first Super Bowl title for the Los Angeles Rams :flex:

I’d honestly be happy for the Vikings, Bills, or Browns fan bases the most, but the purist in me has got to go with the Cardinals. They are a charter member of the league. No Cardinals, no NFL.

Easily Buffalo (as long as it wasn't against us). Those fans have to live in Buffalo. Don't they deserve to experience some kind of happiness?

Chargers and Browns.

1 hour ago, Kurthi said:

Good Question. Whenever a team made the SB that hadn't won one yet, I always rooted against them, as I didn't want another first time winner before the Eagles got their first.

That means I even rooted for the Pats over the Falcons, and Panthers (feel somewhat ashamed to admit that) . Also the Steelers over the Cardinals, and the Colts over the Saints.

Even though they hate us, The Vikings and their fans are the most deserving to win their first. Bills, Browns, and Lions have the fan bases that deserve a trophy. 

The way I look at it, if you can allow another teams fans to take over your stadium whenever they want, you don't deserve to hoist a trophy.

That's not fair, it's LA, and they're fighting the Rams who had already been there for ticket sales. They were much better in San Diego.

10 hours ago, Utebird said:

None if they win that means the eagles didnt.

Was going to say the same bud. I don't want any other team to win the Bowl ever! :D

15 hours ago, xzmattzx said:

Now that the Eagles have won, there are 12 teams which have never won the Super Bowl.  Which of these 12 teams would you like to see win it next?

need to add none I want Eagles to get a couple first :D