Procus

McDaniels changes mind, will stay with Pats

Just now, KOJO said:

Apparently not. What a complete joke.

I actually feel sorry for the Colts. I usually couldn't care less about them, but this was a real Deek move by McDaniels...

I think the Pats are going to make McDaniels the HC. That's the only way I can see him changing his mind like this. I wonder if Belichick wants out or if he is retiring. Something is definitely up here.

There are only two baits Robert Kraft could offer McDaniels; more money, or a promise of succeeding Belichik.  "Just stay one more season, and Bill is retiring".   Who knows.  It's funny how they handled the Malcolm Butler situation, it gave me flash backs to Chip Kelly.  The Pats FO accused him of smoking pot with a female in his room after curfew during SB week, and attending a local concert?   That's how Kelly trashed D-Jax and McCoy.  

6 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

When Jerry and the Cowboys suck another year, Jerry will finally let go of his gigantic ego and sign BB and give him the reigns!!

Belichick could never deal with Jerry Jones. Ever.

Wow he's really screwed the Colts there. But to me this suggests that Bill is very close to leaving. Maybe it won't be this year but I think if it isn't this year then it'll be next. And I think that's why McDaniels has turned down this opportunity. I mean why else do you turn down this chance? 

17 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Payback for stealing our game balls and deflating them. 

That's one of the rumors yeah... But man if that's true then Kraft has offered one hell of a deal to McDaniels. 

1 hour ago, BostonBlackie said:

Payback for stealing our game balls and deflating them. 

I thought it was Nick Foles who deflated your entire teams balls?

10 hours ago, robj80 said:

Kraft and BB are having a meeting over dinner tonight. Wonder what they are talking about? All this Pats drama is entertaining. 

Belicheat is forced to resign.  McDaniels takes over.  This is going to be entertaining!

8 hours ago, mihailo said:

That is going to screw the options for a new head coach... they won't even get to decide their coordinators? 

That will severely limit the Colt's ability to find a new HC if he can't hire his own coordinators.

McDaniels screwed so many people.  Can't imagine he'll find work outside of NE in the future.  What a dirt bag!

7 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

I think the Pats are going to make McDaniels the HC. That's the only way I can see him changing his mind like this. I wonder if Belichick wants out or if he is retiring. Something is definitely up here.

Not just that, but at this point, it's the only way he'll now be a HC in this league after the stunt he pulled.

5 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Not just that, but at this point, it's the only way he'll now be a HC in this league after the stunt he pulled.

right , he not only burned the Colts which most teams can over look ... but he screwed over his peers and future fellow coaches.  Thats what the worst part of it really is ....

Just now, BostonBlackie said:

Having overlooked dog fighting, I'm sure Philly fans can overlook this. 

you know what happens when you ASSuME ?   Ask Tom and Bill about SUper Bowl 52 

Lol, yeah, he only drew up 600 yards of offensive vs you. 

Rope a Dope ... and Josh after this Move and Denver definitely a dope ....   He never gave the Defense a realy chance to take a break flying down the field .  

12 hours ago, DaBirdwatcher said:

My first thought was that bellicheck is out.  May be fired after his arrogance and nonsense with butler.  Kraft probably called mcdaniels and told him to hang on a bit.  

Bellicheck doesn't get fired with that resume. 

1 minute ago, BostonBlackie said:

You may not no this, but McDaniels is the offensive coordinator. 

yet then you are a dope then as you just were quoted he put up 600 yards of O....  LOL  go back to Pats boards  where you can circle jerk each other all day long.  THis is Philly  we are not dense like the rest of the AHC 

10 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Lol, yeah, he only drew up 600 yards of offensive vs you. 

In Denver? For the season that would sound about right. Don't worry little buddy you'll get to watch him first hand turn the Pats into a dumpster fire and get run out of town with pitch forks once Tom Terrific decides to hang em up. Even Old Cheatin Bill is smart enough to GTFO of Dodge when that happens. Enjoy the memories! 

Image result for tom brady sitting down 2018

Stick a fork in him, he's done! :roll:

5 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

From NH

I'm not from here, nor am I like the 99% of bandwagon fan base around here. Once Brady hangs them up it can go back to the way it was before. Empty stadium and no fans. :groovy:

And Boston is the armpit of the East Coast. 

McDaniels. :roll::roll:

42 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Oh my, what a put down. Will I ever recover? 

Nope. Neither will the team. It's over.

Somehow I highly doubt it. 

Denial is common in these cases. You will work it out. Seeking out help is often a good idea.

The Belichick coaching tree doesn't bear good HC fruit anyway. McDaniels was a flop as a HC and probably would be again.

I had no firm opinion on this issue.........until this morning.  

Indy:  Making an ore tenus motion to have your GM made an honorary Philadelphian.  I'm a long way from Indiana, but I could feel the heat coming off his neck all the way down here !  I think he'd kill McDaniels dead on a sidewalk if he had half a chance......................

I was surfing Reich to the Colts before Garafolo thought it was cool.  Shocked if he doesn't get the gig.

I am convinced beyond all doubt this fiasco is not on the Colts.  The rules are the rules, and they made no mistakes.

Joshy:

Everybody who gets a chance should listen to what Casserly said after the PC.  Dungy told you some things in his subtle way...........I work better with the direct.

I have mentioned before that there is an active GM in the NFL who friend of my family.  You don't know me-but I'm gonna tell ya something anyway:

Visor boy better hope he's an unbridled success(or) in Boston-because he couldn't get a job as a waterboy outside there ever again.

This wasn't a case where Irsay sought him-it was the other way round-to the point he begged them for the job!!!!!!:furious:

The 3 assistants he wanted hired have no mutual guarantee beyond '18 with the new hire.

the 5 additional assistants waiting for his arrival to sign are SOL-and unemployed.  There are "gentlemans agreements" around the NFL with regard to how these things get conducted.  The Krafts have never met an agreement they're unwilling to bend to suit themselves.

This is going to have repercussions beyond what the media knows............................

so far josh has lost his agent

Source says agent Bob LaMonte, who represents Josh McDaniels, Colts GM Chris Ballard and many other coaches/execs, is terminating his relationship with McDaniels.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fgraziano_dan.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropDan Graziano, ESPN Staff Writer