Procus

McDaniels changes mind, will stay with Pats

Per Schefter.  This sucks.  I sure hope the Colts don't raid the Eagles coaching staff.  I'll bet they try.

Could it be that Belichick is ready to hang them up in the near future?

My first thought was that bellicheck is out.  May be fired after his arrogance and nonsense with butler.  Kraft probably called mcdaniels and told him to hang on a bit.  

I think bill quits. One scary thing is colts job open again and we may lose a coordinator. 

1 minute ago, homerpat said:

I think bill quits. One scary thing is colts job open again and we may lose a coordinator. 

I think Indy is going to have a rough time attracting a good coach.  That owner can be a handful.  The league is not filled with Jeff Luries.

1 minute ago, BostonBlackie said:

I can't believe that. He's not acting like he's finished. 

He may not be, now.  But a year comes and goes very quickly.

Agreed. It may be a handshake deal for 2019. God I would love if Bill went to Cleveland somehow this year and signed Cousins. Obviously lots of obstacles but it would be great. 

29 minutes ago, DaBirdwatcher said:

My first thought was that bellicheck is out.  May be fired after his arrogance and nonsense with butler.  Kraft probably called mcdaniels and told him to hang on a bit.  

Could be.  Also there could be more problems with Andrew Luck's shoulder than expected.

9 minutes ago, RepPhilly said:

Could be.  Also there could be more problems with Andrew Luck's shoulder than expected.

Well they would draft a guy to build around.  But I truly think kraft is done with bill.  That whole report of the power struggle may have blown up that entire relationship and it’s the end of an era.  

Dont be surprised if Mcdaniel’s is the hc by the weekend 

6 minutes ago, BostonBlackie said:

Oh I think they, Patriots, promised McDaniels the head job, just not right away. 

Ha ha, I like that. 

He was supposed to be giving a press conference tomorrow, so it cant be far off. 

When Jerry and the Cowboys suck another year, Jerry will finally let go of his gigantic ego and sign BB and give him the reigns!!

Kraft and BB are having a meeting over dinner tonight. Wonder what they are talking about? All this Pats drama is entertaining. 

Repoerts are Josh already had assistants hired and was on phone this morning trying to fill other spots .....  I wonder if their can be a grievance filed ..... 

Trash behaviour

hard to imagine he is going to get much of a look in from other owners in the future and nor should he 

2 hours ago, Procus said:

I think Indy is going to have a rough time attracting a good coach.  

Sometimes you just run out of Luck...........................

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

Repoerts are Josh already had assistants hired and was on phone this morning trying to fill other spots .....  I wonder if their can be a grievance filed ..... 

Yup

2 minutes ago, KOJO said:

Yup

could you imagine getting phone call from Josh offering you a job .... You accept tell you work you quit or leaving .  Just to find out hours later he screwed you .   I cant see this sitting well with a lot of people .  Josh had over a month to tell them sooner 

3 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

could you imagine getting phone call from Josh offering you a job .... You accept tell you work you quit or leaving .  Just to find out hours later he screwed you .   I cant see this sitting well with a lot of people .  Josh had over a month to tell them sooner 

Total scumbag move. And why exactly does he get to back out but they're bound by the contracts they signed? They're going to be stuck working with someone whether they like it or not.

What a mess.

9 minutes ago, KOJO said:

Yup

That is going to screw the options for a new head coach... they won't even get to decide their coordinators? 

4 minutes ago, mihailo said:

That is going to screw the options for a new head coach... they won't even get to decide their coordinators? 

Apparently not. Complete joke.

2 minutes ago, mihailo said:

Glad its their mess and not ours .... Its **** for everyone involved .  Those coaches agreed to be with Josh .  I can see this causing crap storms on mega levels . I hope Pats get the NFL Big Weenie stuck up their butts for this .  Tampering ?  Motive Deflatgate ?  This could be a great side show for offseason