Sign in to follow this  
andrussm

Thank you fans

I got to see our EAGLES play and beat the Chargers here in CA and also lucky to get SB TICKETS last week in cold MN. At both 

games the mostly EAGLES fans were fantastic. Both games were like home games and the EAGLES fans were great. We had fun singing

Fly Eagles fly song and high fiving at both venues. We have good fans from all over. When flying last week from San Diego to MN the plane was

60% Eagles fans. It has been a long road to a ring but It sure has been a great ride and just wanted to thank YOU Eagle fans for sharing some

good times this year and yes let's continue on. FLY EAGLES!

NFL Network played the Rams game yesterday.  Lot of green in attendance in the hood in LA.  I wouldn't feel self conscious in PHI standing and yelling for the D almost the whole game. Maybe I am envious of the morning beers in Buffalo, Philadelphia that fans make sure they show.  Where in other cities they hide it.  Maybe I want to stand and yell the whole game, make it tough on the opposing team.  The west likes football but not the same way as out east in some places.  See the amount of green jerseys present in SD, LA.