Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] Addressing The Coaching Staff Plan Of Succession

Flip on Sudfeld:

"Carson and Nick are excellent, but I’m telling you there is a reason why the Eagles held on to Nate, and that’s because he’s going to be a really, really good football player,” DeFilippo said. "Why do you think other teams wanted him? Against the Dallas [starters], Nate played fantastic. That kid is going to be a really, really good football player. He’s a really good football player right now. But I am telling you, that kid has a chance to be a really good football player.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/defilippo-reflects-gut-wrenching-decision-leave-eagles-and-what-he-learned-pederson/

23 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

Trade Foles and our #32 to Arizona for their #15 day 1 and mid day 2 picks.

Maybe we can get another 1st out of the Vikes for Foles.

1 hour ago, Swoopin' said:

And we get their horn too

Thought we got that in the Bradford trade.

2 hours ago, ASG15 said:

Maybe we can get another 1st out of the Vikes for Foles.

Would you trade Foles to Minnesota? I feel like we owe Foles whatever he wants...pretty much. But Minnesota and within the division seem like the line to draw for me. 

Joe Douglas in store for promotion

Multiple team and league sources expect the Eagles to promote Douglas to general manager, a fancier title that comes with a bigger paycheck and likely keeps Douglas from playing the field.

The Houston Texans were interested in speaking to Douglas about their general manager vacancy, but the Eagles denied permission. The Texans eventually went elsewhere.

Now, the Eagles need to make sure other teams can’t hire Douglas away. Promoting him to general manager while paying him like a Super Bowl GM is the best way to keep him.

The sources believe not much would change in the team’s power structure. Roseman would still preside over trades and contracts and have final say on personnel decisions, but Douglas would be in charge of the scouting staff and personnel evaluations.

Douglas has already taken command of the scouting staff, which is under his control. One team source said Roseman sits in scouting meetings but no longer communicates much with the scouts.

https://www.fanragsports.com/eagles/what-future-moves-are-coming-for-super-bowl-champion-eagles/

7 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Would you trade Foles to Minnesota? I feel like we owe Foles whatever he wants...pretty much. But Minnesota and within the division seem like the line to draw for me. 

Why would you bench Case Keenum?