Sign in to follow this  
Jenkins27

David Carr vs. Dak Prescott passing competition

To be fair, the targets weren’t getting open for Dak. They weren’t getting enough separation at all.

Imagine if Sean Lee was there. Dak woulda hit all of them.

Probably because Zeke wasn't there. 

There is a reason David Carr was drafted 1st overall. There is also a reason why he's not been in the league for a while.

Accuracy has never been his strength. That was kind of sad though. I'm pretty sure I could hit those first 4 targets on my first try.  At least Dak was clutch and hit the furthest one. Hoping Dak had been drinking a little, since him and Zeke are known for that in the Dallas area.

Is it really that suprising? Dak just isn't that type of QB. He makes plays but isn't an accurate throwing QB in the traditional sense. 

15 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

Accuracy has never been his strength. That was kind of sad though. I'm pretty sure I could hit those first 4 targets on my first try.  At least Dak was clutch and hit the furthest one. Hoping Dak had been drinking a little, since him and Zeke are known for that in the Dallas area.

FB_IMG_1517377244349.jpg

First it was Dak vs Wentz ... that got put to bed.

Then it was Dak vs Foles ... that got put to bed.

Next up: Dak vs Sudfeld.

1 hour ago, vaff84 said:

First it was Dak vs Wentz ... that got put to bed.

Then it was Dak vs Foles ... that got put to bed.

Next up: Dak vs Sudfeld.

We should cut to the chase on that one...

Image result for bed photo

On 2/12/2018 at 12:22 PM, Jenkins27 said:

To be fair, the targets weren’t getting open for Dak. They weren’t getting enough separation at all.

Imagine if Sean Lee was there. Dak woulda hit all of them.

giphy.gif

One guy is a workout  warrior (Carr) which is why he went so high in the draft. If you think Carr is a better qb that Dak, you are a moron. 

17 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

One guy is a workout  warrior (Carr) which is why he went so high in the draft. If you think Carr is a better qb that Dak, you are a moron. 

if Carr had the line that Dak has .. who knows what could of been . BUt we do know dak cant hit the side of a barn  :D

Carr just got sacked way too much, that's all. Then got Bortlesitis, which is basically anti-clutch syndrome.

I bet Bortles throws a great ball without pressure. Just took too many hits.

4 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

if Carr had the line that Dak has .. who knows what could of been . BUt we do know dak cant hit the side of a barn  :D

Or a stationary target a few yards away. 

You know what?  This is exactly the kind of silly, stupid, anecdote that turns a snowball into an avalanche for Dak Prescott & the Cowboys.  Especially with such an image conscious owner/GM.  I predict much drama ahead.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:11 PM, Stephen1 said:

and that one guy played most of his career with the worst line (possibly in the history of the NFL). Sort of hard to tell what Carr could have been if he weren't shell shocked at the start of his career.

On 2/13/2018 at 9:11 PM, Stephen1 said:

Saying anyone is better then Dak is not a huge compliment. Dak is not that good.