Sign in to follow this  
RememberTheKoy

Chiefs trade Marcus Peters to the LA Rams

3 hours ago, nveagle5 said:

Fleeced!

The Rams GM, Les Snead is one of the best. Top 5 in the league, he's that good.

12 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

The Rams GM, Les Snead is one of the best. Top 5 in the league, he's that good.

He's good, he's very good, he's maybe top 5 but he ain't the best! That is a certain Howie Roseman. In fact I bet Howie is having a bit of a chuckle to himself and thinking he'd have gotten an even better deal whichever side of the trade he sat. 

Ultimately I think the question here is... Why were the Chiefs happy enough to trade a player of the talent? And the answer probably is partly down to the fact that he's not a good guy to have around. 

Eagles-Rams is shaping up to be one of those decade long intra-conference rivalries.  They got the GM's, the head coaches and the young Qb's.

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

Eagles-Rams is shaping up to be one of those decade long intra-conference rivalries.  They got the GM's, the head coaches and the young Qb's.

If they let Sammy Walk rams offense will be 1 dimensionsal again

24 minutes ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

Big name, but really wasn't a main catalyst in that offense.  They could sign Torrey Smith away from us and and still have the same offense tbh.

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

Big name, but really wasn't a main catalyst in that offense.  They could sign Torrey Smith away from us and and still have the same offense tbh.

Sammy is faster and has better hands than torry now. Sammy openee that offense way ip

18 minutes ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

Sammy is faster and has better hands than torry now. Sammy openee that offense way ip

39/593 isn't exactly irreplaceable.

8 hours ago, RealBallHawk20 said:

Watkins wasn't that good for them, even if he's gone I don't think it'd adversely effect the team.

Chiefs got fleeced, you don't trade top tier CBs for that little.  Not sure what they were thinking.  Great CBs simply don't grow on trees... they are one of the most premium positions and there's so few in the NFL that are considered good, let alone great, and Peters is one of them.  It might be easy for me to say this, but for that haul they should of just looked at more ways to mend the issues they have with Peters.  I don't think the bridge between the two was burned so badly that this was required.

8 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

What a bust. When you consider all the hype around the kid coming out of Clemson (Lebron James tweets) and then all that the Bills did to get him, he has been very underwhelming.

1 minute ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

What a bust. When you consider all the hype around the kid coming out of Clemson (Lebron James tweets) and then all that the Bills did to get him, he has been very underwhelming.

My thoughts too.  He'll stick around, can play in this league and will have a home somewhere, but for a 4th overall pick he's been a bust.  Had an ok rookie season, a better sophomore season looking like the real deal, then just sorta fell off.

On 2/27/2018 at 6:40 PM, Northern Green Wings said:

My thoughts too.  He'll stick around, can play in this league and will have a home somewhere, but for a 4th overall pick he's been a bust.  Had an ok rookie season, a better sophomore season looking like the real deal, then just sorta fell off.

It's mostly injuries slowing him down. Which has been every single year.