Sign in to follow this  
RememberTheKoy

Chiefs trade Marcus Peters to the LA Rams

Rams going to have big salary cap issues.  Need to pay Donald and now Peters, looks like Sammy Watkins is gone.

2 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Holy sh*!

Chiefs are blowing it up, full rebuild for Mahomes.  Must be a freakin HAUl they got.

They already traded for a replacement CB.  They are still favorites to win the AFC West, not sure why you think they are rebuilding.  

1 minute ago, heyeaglefn said:

Rams going to have big salary cap issues.  Need to pay Donald and now Peters, looks like Sammy Watkins is gone.

They already traded for a replacement CB.  They are still favorites to win the AFC West, not sure why you think they are rebuilding.  

No they aren't after this trade!  That will be the Rrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaayydas!

Peters is a head case and they already traded for a top CB.  You guys must not follow other teams that closely.

3 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

No they aren't after this trade!  That will be the Rrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaayydas!

Chiefs are 25/1 Raiders 33/1, I doubt this trade moves it much.

4 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

Peters is a head case and they already traded for a top CB.  You guys must not follow other teams that closely.

Kendall Fuller is not Marcus Peters brah.  I'll bet you right here and now that by the time off season ends Raiders will have better vegas odds than KC.  Both teams have sent clear signals of where they are going.  Your lack of vision is disturbing.

My friend messaged me earlier just saying... 

"Wow Peters to the Rams" 

My first thought was he meant Jason! So I rather relieved its not. 

Anyway, really good trade this but it depends on the price. At this point we have no idea so it's easy to say its a great trade for the Rams. 

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

Holy sh*!

Chiefs are blowing it up, full rebuild for Mahomes.  Must be a freakin HAUl they got.

They got their CB in the Alex Smith trade. And he’s a pretty good one. And Alex Smith was always the bridge until when Mahomes was ready.

2 hours ago, BCEagle said:

They got their CB in the Alex Smith trade. And he’s a pretty good one. And Alex Smith was always the bridge until when Mahomes was ready.

Yeah and there were rumours that obtaining Fuller could spell the end for Peters. In fact there's a "I want the Eagles to get..." thread about Peters for the very reason. 

A. Chiefs are going to get a haul because he’s on his rookie deal for 2 more years. I bet either multiple firsts or a first and a ton of other stuff.

B. Character and Dependability are the two most important attributes in any football player, by far. Peters is only good for one of those. Go look up all the crap he did in college and the never-ending fights he gets into with his DC in KC. We just won the Super Bowl because we had no guys like this in the locker room. The Patriots have no guys like this in the locker room. The Steelers are notorious for dumping guys like this when they flare up. You know who does have guys like this? Dallas. Cincinnati. Miami. Teams with chemistry issues that flounder around 9-10 wins and then flare out every year. Oh yeah, KC too. Fits the bill. At least they did have a guy like that. Easy decision for Andy.

i do not agree that the rams won this trade.

26 minutes ago, Havenless said:

A. Chiefs are going to get a haul because he’s on his rookie deal for 2 more years. I bet either multiple firsts or a first and a ton of other stuff.

B. Character and Dependability are the two most important attributes in any football player, by far. Peters is only good for one of those. Go look up all the crap he did in college and the never-ending fights he gets into with his DC in KC. We just won the Super Bowl because we had no guys like this in the locker room. The Patriots have no guys like this in the locker room. The Steelers are notorious for dumping guys like this when they flare up. You know who does have guys like this? Dallas. Cincinnati. Miami. Teams with chemistry issues that flounder around 9-10 wins and then flare out every year. Oh yeah, KC too. Fits the bill. At least they did have a guy like that. Easy decision for Andy.

i do not agree that the rams won this trade.

The Rams feel as though they are close to winning it all. Can't say I fault them for a move like this and likely won't re-sign Peters. They'll make themselves strong contenders so long as Goff is on that rookie deal.

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah and there were rumours that obtaining Fuller could spell the end for Peters. In fact there's a "I want the Eagles to get..." thread about Peters for the very reason. 

They also signed that cornerback who used to play for the Raiders, too.

On 2/23/2018 at 12:57 PM, heyeaglefn said:

You consider Fuller a top CB? 

Wow, the Chiefs got fleeced. On paper anyway. 2nd rounder in 2019 and 4th rounder this year for a top CB. His off the field issues must be worse than reported/suggested or he really, really wanted out of KC.