DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] Strong In-House Decisions For Coaching Staff

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

If I'm following correctly in between losing power, we're 6 mill umder the cap now w/ Torre, Celek and Lanes' restructure

Torrey wont count until after 4 P.M tomorrow. Celek's cut $4 million, Brooks restructure, roughly 5 million and Lane's restructure $7.5 million

Don't forget Brandon Brooks restructure. Thats another 5 mil I believe.

Been w/o power half the day, keeps going on and off. 85 % w/o power here, real sticky snow and high wind

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

Been w/o power half the day, keeps going on and off. 85 % w/o power here, real sticky snow and high wind

Do you have a fireplace?

Yep, Deb's allergic to wood smoke so switched it t.o a propane insert and switched the stove to propane as well - no problem.

So we're around 11 mill under. Working on PRob and hopefully Bradham

29 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

So we're around 11 mill under. Working on PRob and hopefully Bradham

Not really. Eagles were about $9.8 million over before the day started, Celek's cut and Brooks/Johnson's restructures, that would give the Eagles $16.5 million in cap space, subtract the $9.8 from that and it's roughly $6.7 million under, before any of the signings were reported.

Can someone explain to me how does the FAs we don't sign work regarding the cap?

5 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

Not really. Eagles were about $9.8 million over before the day started, Celek's cut and Brooks/Johnson's restructures, that would give the Eagles $16.5 million in cap space, subtract the $9.8 from that and it's roughly $6.7 million under, before any of the signings were reported.

DC... I'll take your $6.7 # ... move the next guy up (#52 after cutting Celek) .... (I also noticed Smith was off and Bennett was already on at $5.65 mil) ... take the $2.25 mil reported to the former Broncos LB ... I figure around $4mil under the cap before paying Ngata.  (Again you figure whatever Ngata's cap hit is, we need to take away that #52 guy who moves back down ... so figure roughly $500k for that.)   

Cap space should be $4.5 mil - Ngata's cap hit.      Still see Curry getting traded or cut to open up another $5mil.   Pick 32 is the only real draft choice that we need to pay ... questions are if they want to get Robinson or Bradham back ... that first year cap hit can be lowered with a signing bonus, so they can fit one in, maybe both if they redo Kelce and Graham.  

Howie will figure it out to get whoever he prioritizes ...  it's kinda what I've been thinking all along, it might not be the guys we want as fans, but they will get "THEIR"guys.   Plus some comp picks coming in 2019 for sure.  

We have power!!!!!!!!!! Been out all night.

I must have figured the Torrey trade twice - at least we're below the cap, interesting day ahead.

6 hours ago, joemas6 said:

DC... I'll take your $6.7 # ... move the next guy up (#52 after cutting Celek) .... (I also noticed Smith was off and Bennett was already on at $5.65 mil) ... take the $2.25 mil reported to the former Broncos LB ... I figure around $4mil under the cap before paying Ngata.  (Again you figure whatever Ngata's cap hit is, we need to take away that #52 guy who moves back down ... so figure roughly $500k for that.)   

Cap space should be $4.5 mil - Ngata's cap hit.      Still see Curry getting traded or cut to open up another $5mil.   Pick 32 is the only real draft choice that we need to pay ... questions are if they want to get Robinson or Bradham back ... that first year cap hit can be lowered with a signing bonus, so they can fit one in, maybe both if they redo Kelce and Graham.  

Howie will figure it out to get whoever he prioritizes ...  it's kinda what I've been thinking all along, it might not be the guys we want as fans, but they will get "THEIR"guys.   Plus some comp picks coming in 2019 for sure.  

Don't forget Torrey Smith, he opens up another $5 million at 4:01 P.M lol.

I think something is in the works regarding Bradham. As for Curry, I'm not sure, they may keep him at a reduced rate.

6 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

Don't forget Torrey Smith, he opens up another $5 million at 4:01 P.M lol.

Smith was already taken off and Bennett added yesterday ... but now Bennett has a new # ...LOL   Who knows anymore

5 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Smith was already taken off and Bennett added yesterday

No he wasn't, the trade doesn't become official until 4 P.M today. So, the Eagles don't save that $5 million until after the trade becomes official.

Joe, where do we stand now on the Cap?

12 minutes ago, stine said:

Joe, where do we stand now on the Cap?

I don't know ... need details of Bradham, Ngata and the LB from Denver.  Plus Bennett # changed.   I will just tell you .. if the Eagles want Robinson bad enough, they will get him.    

40 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I don't know ... need details of Bradham, Ngata and the LB from Denver.  Plus Bennett # changed.   I will just tell you .. if the Eagles want Robinson bad enough, they will get him.    

I am not so sure we need him now. I like the moves Howie made so far.