Sign in to follow this  
NE.Jon

Cowboys Fan reactions to Bennett trade

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Good stuff.

May have to go check out what the d bags at xtremeskins have to say.

ES has been nose diving like crazy past few years . Its a shame because there used to be a bunch of good people over their . But the MODs turned that place into a hell hole .  They are so ban happy against anyone that does not walk the line. My last ban came because I was not a skins fan and they felt I might upset people if I posted outside the NFL section .... even though I had a 50 page active thread and played nice . Their NFL section rarely changes anymore as some topics have been up for months .

Isn't that how most Cowboys boards are? It wouldn't have been a good deal for Dallas because we have too many other holes on defense. But it was a decent deal for the Eagles. Just hope Bennett continues being a d-bag and locker room pain in the a**.

Just now, cowboy30 said:

Isn't that how most Cowboys boards are? It wouldn't have been a good deal for Dallas because we have too many other holes on defense. But it was a decent deal for the Eagles. Just hope Bennett continues being a d-bag and locker room pain in the a**.

I was disappointed to see that the Cowboys got rid of their 'official' board. I was really hoping to read the Super Bowl thread...

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was disappointed to see that the Cowboys got rid of their 'official' board. I was really hoping to read the Super Bowl thread...

I've only ever been on the scout boards, but it's cancerous over there. Bunch of bitter old men always fighting and arguing. The negativity is through the roof. You might enjoy that. Everyone hates life over there, which is why I'm over here talking about football most of the time.

58 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I think one NFL official board (our model, of course) that has 32 sub-sections of the different teams and 1 ATNFL, WU, etc. would be a cool idea. That way you only have to go to one site with one login. 

48 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

I've only ever been on the scout boards, but it's cancerous over there. Bunch of bitter old men always fighting and arguing. The negativity is through the roof. You might enjoy that. Everyone hates life over there, which is why I'm over here talking about football most of the time.

Honestly, EMB has its fair share of dopes whining and crying. Its pathetic. For Eagles news etc reddit it my first stop.

Cowboysheelsreds053

484 messages
354 likes received
DBOY3141 said: 
I'm sure one day they will be in salary cap hell....right guys???:rolleyes:
This, they never get in cap hell while we are still trying to savage the cap from when TO was here.

This post is a winner.

1 hour ago, The_Talon said:

I think one NFL official board (our model, of course) that has 32 sub-sections of the different teams and 1 ATNFL, WU, etc. would be a cool idea. That way you only have to go to one site with one login. 

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/ is not a bad site has sections for all teams and a general area 

WillieBeamenBoysfanfromNY

2,928 messages
6,174 likes received
Eagles have:

The Best QB in the division

Best Coach

Best defense

Best GM

I can see an early 2000s like run from them unless Jerry gets his head out of his arse and signs some free agents and G.R.O.G...

Another good post

5 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

The DCMB was always brutal. 50% thought they were going 16-0 every year and that every player was an all pro.....the other half thought they would go 2-14 and every player was a scrub.....you could rarely have a discussion.

Good move by philly....I mean they got great value and I wish Dallas would actually be agreesive in FA or with trades. This time of year GM's over value draft picks, so you can get good value in player for picks trades....that said...Bennett is good, but not great...has 54 sacks in 9 seasons, so he's not a guy that takes over games....but he upgrades the pass rush rotation that's for sure......he's a-hole too

4 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/ is not a bad site has sections for all teams and a general area 

yeah, that's a pretty good idea of the concept I'm talking about., the only thing is I'd link it to our each team's website. For example, you go to NFL.Com, PE.com. or whatever your team is, and jump on there (although I'm sure most of us have been bypassing the main site here for years and just going direct to boards)

On 3/8/2018 at 7:03 PM, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Another good post

I said to friends during the season that this Eagles team reminded me of the first Cowboys SB winner in the 90's. It was "a year early" and they still got it done.

Brcause of this the window should end up being two or three years longer than what is expected.

On 3/8/2018 at 5:40 PM, The_Talon said:

Reddit is great.