Sign in to follow this  
GoEagles614

Rams Trade for Talib

Damn dude, Rams D is no joke at this point.  Losing Quinn and Ogletree hurts no doubt but still, that is a pretty unreal CB duo

Did WR now become a bigger priority? That is a strong corner pair for a team we may see in the playoffs. 

20 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Did WR now become a bigger priority? That is a strong corner pair for a team we may see in the playoffs. 

Neither of which will help them defend Agholor, Ertz, Ajayi, Clement, etc.  Our offense is far too balanced to worry about a single group of positional strength, I'd still be more worried about blocking Donald than the combo of Talib/Peters

3 minutes ago, Eglzfan39 said:

Neither of which will help them defend Agholor, Ertz, Ajayi, Clement, etc.  Our offense is far too balanced to worry about a single group of positional strength, I'd still be more worried about blocking Donald than the combo of Talib/Peters

Agreed. It starts with the O Line. We just addressed the D Line. So, that could be the pick at 32 or a Free Agent signing perhaps.

27 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

CoughJoshGordonCoughCough

Just now, jsdarkstar said:

Agreed. It starts with the O Line. We just addressed the D Line. So, that could be the pick at 32 or a Free Agent signing perhaps.

It has to be either OL or LB, it kills me that we look to move on from Bradham.  I've wanted OL to be the pick all year but I just don't know what we plan on doing at LB without NB, given Hick's injury history and Kendricks seemingly always having one foot out the door.

Given how both these positions need to be addressed and how little cap room we have, I'm praying for a trade-down like never before

2 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

CoughJoshGordonCoughCough

That's probably now his legal name given how many times he's been caught smoking weed lol

1 minute ago, AmericanEagle77 said:

And how do you run against Aaron Donald

Same way we did last year for 140 yards.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Same way we did last year for 140 yards.

I mean, to be fair, I think they were more worried about Wentz torching them than defending the run. I think it might be a different match-up this time around. That being said, if they can't defend the edges like last time it'll be a long game on defense for them.

The rams couldn't atop the run all year. It had nothing to do with wentz. They definitely won't be able stop the run with our o-line.

1 hour ago, AmericanEagle77 said:

I mean, to be fair, I think they were more worried about Wentz torching them than defending the run. I think it might be a different match-up this time around. That being said, if they can't defend the edges like last time it'll be a long game on defense for them.

It's a good pick up for LA especially having also added Peters. They are obviously going with our philosophy which is be aggressive and look to add quality to quality. Fair play to them. 

10 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Gonna laugh when Goff is horrible and they suck this year. 

Doubt it unless they trade coaches too. Rams are going to be a problem.

8 hours ago, AmericanEagle77 said:

They failed at that too as Wentz torched them anyway.