Sign in to follow this  
Eagles9193

The Browns might win a few games this year

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

From 0-16 to Super Bowl Champions in a single season?

I mean that turnaround would even put ours to shame wouldn't it... 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean that turnaround would even put ours to shame wouldn't it... 

It would be epic, that's for sure lol.

24 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It would be epic, that's for sure lol.

Haha god imagine it... I mean I do think that team has some serious talent. It also has some serious holes but it's definitely got the talent to make a real improvement. Whether it's got the right coaches is another matter. 

The browns stink from the head down......the owner is clueless when it comes to hiring front office personnel who know football, Dorsey is a loose cannon and their coaching staff is simply the worst in the NFL.

The ONLY possible way the don't f--- up their new young QB is if Hue Jackson and that scumbag todd haley shut the f--- up and they listen to the new QB coach Ken Zampese, who will bring him along and won't suggest he starts until he's ready.   

1 hour ago, birdman#12 said:

The browns stink from the head down......the owner is clueless when it comes to hiring front office personnel who know football, Dorsey is a loose cannon and their coaching staff is simply the worst in the NFL.

The ONLY possible way the don't f--- up their new young QB is if Hue Jackson and that scumbag todd haley shut the f--- up and they listen to the new QB coach Ken Zampese, who will bring him along and won't suggest he starts until he's ready.   

Geez I didn't even realize Haley went there. Well I suppose it's good that Hue has an offensive coordinator. Although he was probably forced to bring one on because Hue thought he could run everything on his own. Not sure Haley is a good fit though. He wears his welcome out pretty quick. 

Browns thinking about using their first two round picks on QB's....such a Browns thing to do. Even more devastating when both end up being busts.

I'm guessing and hoping it's a smokescreen to maybe traded their 2nd pick in the first round to someone who wants a QB.

49 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Browns thinking about using their first two round picks on QB's....such a Browns thing to do. Even more devastating when both end up being busts.

I'm guessing and hoping it's a smokescreen to maybe traded their 2nd pick in the first round to someone who wants a QB.

Are you sure it's both and not them teasing they could take a QB at #1 or #4? Just as a smokescreen to other teams... 

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Are you sure it's both and not them teasing they could take a QB at #1 or #4? Just as a smokescreen to other teams... 

The Ringer's Kevin Clark reports the Browns have "considered" drafting a quarterback with both the No. 1 and No. 4 overall picks.

It went from "considering" to "considered" so it most likely won't happen.

3 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

The Ringer's Kevin Clark reports the Browns have "considered" drafting a quarterback with both the No. 1 and No. 4 overall picks.

It went from "considering" to "considered" so it most likely won't happen.

Thanks for clarifying bud. I mean... That would be one of the most bizarre moves in a long time if not ever. Take 2 QBs within the top 5. How would they even fairly develop both? How would they give both opportunities to prove they can be the guy? 

I know it's unlikely to happen now but the fact they considered it just shows the mess of that organisation. 

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Thanks for clarifying bud. I mean... That would be one of the most bizarre moves in a long time if not ever. Take 2 QBs within the top 5. How would they even fairly develop both? How would they give both opportunities to prove they can be the guy? 

I know it's unlikely to happen now but the fact they considered it just shows the mess of that organisation. 

Probably thinking they could keep the one they like the best and trading the other for more picks. Browns seem to think this is the NBA