Sign in to follow this  
Eagles9193

The Browns might win a few games this year

Playoffs might be going too far BUT I think they’re gonna win at least 6 games next year and contend for playoffs in 2019 

Especially if they nail 1 and 4 overall 

2 minutes ago, Eagles9193 said:

Playoffs might be going too far BUT I think they’re gonna win at least 6 games next year and contend for playoffs in 2019 

What a story that will be from 0-16 to playoffs 

People don’t like it, I think they did well today, and I doubt they are done, they got a ton of money. 

6 wins may be possible, but then youd have thought more than 1 win over the last 2 years would have been possible.

I think 4 is more likely. 

59 minutes ago, Eagles9193 said:

They're not going anywhere.......even if they get a QB, Hue Jackson is a lousy coach.....

They'll win more games in 2018 than they have the last three seasons combined.  Book it.

9 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

I hate what they did. A huge contract to an ok but not elite receiver and a high 3rd for tyrod? Ummm

You have to remember this is the same team that thought Wentz wasn't going to be even a top 20 QB. Then thought it was a better a idea to resurrect RG3.

Then draft Kizor who was a major project in his own right to be taken in the second round just to absolutely destroy any confidence he has by pulling him in and out of the lineup and making him run complex schemes in his rookie year. 

Getting Taylor might be the only solid thing they have done at QB in 10 years that's how bad they have been with handling the QB situation lol. I'm willing to bet they pass on all the QBs in this draft too lol.

Hue Jackson is a complete wreck of a head coach

There seems to be hope for the Browns every season. They still find ways to lose and embarrass themselves.

12 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

I hate what they did. A huge contract to an ok but not elite receiver and a high 3rd for tyrod? Ummm

Eh. They have cap space and picks to burn. Tyrod is probably beyter than anything they get in the 3rd. And, they may have to overpay to get FAs. I doubt players are eager to go th there 

13 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

They've got lots of money and that receiving corps could be pretty nasty, so I'm OK with them signing Landry.

Tyrod Taylor is an average at best NFL QB.  A 3rd is WAY too much to give up for him.  

51 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

They've got lots of money and that receiving corps could be pretty nasty, so I'm OK with them signing Landry.

Tyrod Taylor is an average at best NFL QB.  A 3rd is WAY too much to give up for him.  

They may be planning on drafting a QB but want to sit him a year or so

3 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I would think if a team drafted a QB in the 3rd round and that QB became an average QB, then that is a good draft pick.

So they've signed a limited QB. They've let go a promising QB. They can't develop the talent they've got and yet have a ton more picks this year that they are going to need to develop. 

Yeah Cleveland is still a joke and will be until they start making logical decisions. 

20 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

You have to remember this is the same team that thought Wentz wasn't going to be even a top 20 QB. Then thought it was a better a idea to resurrect RG3.

Then draft Kizor who was a major project in his own right to be taken in the second round just to absolutely destroy any confidence he has by pulling him in and out of the lineup and making him run complex schemes in his rookie year. 

Getting Taylor might be the only solid thing they have done at QB in 10 years that's how bad they have been with handling the QB situation lol. I'm willing to bet they pass on all the QBs in this draft too lol.

Hue Jackson is a complete wreck of a head coach

I hear ya. Its the 103 million to landry that i think is the dumber of the 2 moves. I dont like the 3rd for tyrod but hes a fine stop gap. As for kizer what was the point. Waste of a 2nd lol

4 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

I hear ya. Its the 103 million to landry that i think is the dumber of the 2 moves. I dont like the 3rd for tyrod but hes a fine stop gap. As for kizer what was the point. Waste of a 2nd lol

They seriously have no effing clue what they are doing. Not that I would know any better but, holy crap . They are all over the place with their decisions. 

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

They seriously have no effing clue what they are doing. Not that I would know any better but, holy crap . They are all over the place with their decisions. 

We couldnt do worse lol

They will be lucky to win 2 games. Nothing will change with Hue Jackson, Paul DePodesta and Haslam running the show.

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So they've signed a limited QB. They've let go a promising QB. They can't develop the talent they've got and yet have a ton more picks this year that they are going to need to develop. 

Yeah Cleveland is still a joke and will be until they start making logical decisions. 

They have been so bad for so long, that they needed to make some radical moves. I like a lot of what they just did. They are going to over pay, salary wise, for both Landry and Taylor, but they did make their team better than what it was. Kizer was simply awful, he was a TO machine. Taylor is a stop gap and will only start for about 2 years while they rebuild. Taylor isn't going to make anyone write home about him, but he will at least protect the ball. Don't underestimate what the TOs did to that team last year, they were in a lot of games but lost because of TOs more than anything else. They'll get a long term QB in this draft and take their time with him this time around. Going forward, they have better people in their FO making the decisions now. I'm not saying their FO is elite or anything, but what they replaced was hideous. They'll most likely get Barkley and some other talent with their picks this year and will improve. They have a bunch of picks again next year as well. I think 5 or 6 wins is about right for them in 2018, and they could be a wildcard playoff contender in 2019. If they get the right QB this year, and groom him properly, they could be a force to be reckoned with in 2020.

They have it all sitting right in front of them, if they screw it up again, the NFL should just dissolve the franchise. 

I actually feel bad for their fanbase. Maybe those fans that actually stuck with them and lived through this disaster will finally have something to look forward to this year.

With the way Hue is .... Im betting he goes Lamar Jackson  for QB in the draft  with a 2nd round pick .  He will get Barkley and prob get best OT in draft with firsts  if he does not trade back after getting Barkley .  In that case Jackson might go in 1st with a higher pick from Browns .