Sign in to follow this  
vincent_NJG

OBJ in a video with pizza, a blunt and cocaine

Sometimes it just gets to the point where the baggage outweighs the talent. This is going to cost him a couple of games at least. 

That video tho. :roll::roll:

here is video   , but you can tell its an older video  because he is missing his wrist tattoos 

image.png.289a35fcd85a057e1b5e4ed96a0f9c68.png

13 minutes ago, boogyman said:

That boy was f'ed up. Listen to how he talks lol

20 million a year should straighten him right out.

Oh definitely. That money would be sure to speed up the maturation process. 

10 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

Oh definitely. That money would be sure to speed up the maturation process. 

I think some time out boating in the open sea would help him concentrate on the task at hand, like it did in the past.

11 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2018/03/giants_aware_of_odell_beckham_video_that_includes.amp

He's an incredible player but his antics have long become old. I wouldn't be upset at all if he were traded

I agree.  He's not the type of player that will win you a championship.

18 minutes ago, Procus said:

I agree.  He's not the type of player that will win you a championship.

he is a huge **** bag . His antics has cost his team games because he cant control his emotions . Then he wants and thinks he is worth top $$.  The guy has done nothing for his team .. he has not helped them win anything ... He choked big time in the post season . His biggest accomplishment  was that stooopid one handed catch in a game they lost .. and yes it was some skill , great athleticism but sticky gloves helped the most . 

39 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Worst part is if the Giants get rid of him he'll just end up on the Cowboys eventually

Good.  That will assure even them more cowboys crash and burn fail. 

57 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Reunite him with his buddy Landry for the 4th overall. 

Good luck with that. I don’t even think Cleveland is dumb enough to do that.

And this clown gets more commercial endorsements than just about anyone in the league. 

Wake the f up this dude is a no better than Johnny football  

My 15 yr old son (like most kids his age) even things he is the sheete because of a couple spectacular catches and that you see his face constantly on commercails.   

He is a loser. F him  hope the giants are forced to cut him with no compensation and he ends up on the jets  

1 hour ago, SNOORDA said:

And this clown gets more commercial endorsements than just about anyone in the league. 

Wake the f up this dude is a no better than Johnny football  

My 15 yr old son (like most kids his age) even things he is the sheete because of a couple spectacular catches and that you see his face constantly on commercails.   

He is a loser. F him  hope the giants are forced to cut him with no compensation and he ends up on the jets  

Ha, you’re an idiot. 

On 3/10/2018 at 8:37 AM, ShakeThatMonkey said:

:lol:

Good post @vincent_NJG. Beckham is such a mess, constantly getting caught on camera doing idiotic things smh.

Constantly getting caught on camera doing idiotic things? Got a link to any of them? I must have missed them

I'm obviously in the minority here, but to me, this video shows nothing to freak out about. A 3 second video clip that appears to be at least a couple of years old, and doesn't show any clear evidence of wrongdoing? Drama :rolleyes: