Wallyhorse

Sam Bradford to Cardinals: 1 year/$20 Million

2 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

I saw one poster wrote: "Healthy Sam is a Super Bowl QB".     Healthy Sam.   

:facepalm:

LOL, there's no such thing as a "Healthy Sam."

The funniest comments are from fans that think Sam is either the #1, or #2 best QB in that division. They must think really low of Goff, Wilson, and Garoppolo

2 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I didn't realize, Bradford has a degenerative knee condition:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/01/zimmer-characterizes-bradfords-knee-as-degenerative/

Dude may not actually be able to play an entire season!!  How in the world does this guy get a $20m contract?

Bradford's agent is the goat!

2 hours ago, boogyman said:

radfords agent should be in the Hall of Fame.

This.

1 hour ago, Mortimer said:

Lol. Even healthy he isn't that great.

Who dosnt see this coming? 

Welcome fans to another exciting Season of Cardinals Football. And here they come... Sam Bradford came up limp coming out of the tunnel grasping his knee. Should be ok... Oh wait this just in Bradford is done for the year. 

I can understand signing Bradford if their plan is to draft a QB and let him sit for a few games before throwing him out there, and just hope Sammy sleeves can stay healthy for a few games. But for $20M? F no.

8 hours ago, vsptroops said:

I glanced at the Cardinals board to see what they are saying about the Bradford signing and some of the comments are priceless. :roll:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?73477-Sam-Bradford

Those poor saps are desperate :lol: They'll cling to anything even if it were a coked up Jonny Manziel circa 2014

2 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Those poor saps are desperate :lol: They'll cling to anything even if it were a coked up Jonny Manziel circa 2014

I enjoyed the post on page one that says we now have the best QB in the Division. Wilson/Goff/garrapolo says hi. They are all better. Not even close to wilson

:roll:

Bradford has now earned 134 million dollars in the NFL.

He is sitting at 34 wins.

1 hour ago, skippyx said:

Bradford has now earned 134 million dollars in the NFL.

He is sitting at 34 wins.

Just about 4 million a win. That's disgusting. And yet idiot GM's still go there. 

Wasn't he the very last number 1 pick that didn't have the Structured rookie pay scale?

Jay Cutler sans the "I really don’t give a crap face”. I guess Cardinals fans can be thankful it’s a only for a year. Cause he is who we think he is, if you wanna crown him (looking at you Cardinals GM), then crown his a**.

58 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

Just about 4 million a win. That's disgusting. And yet idiot GM's still go there. 

Wasn't he the very last number 1 pick that didn't have the Structured rookie pay scale?

Yes he was. I know an idiot who traded a future Super Bowl MVP for Bradford and threw in draft picks going to St Louis.

I'm not that interested in Bradford, but his agent is the MFing man! Seriously that guy is the GOAT! They have to be teaching classes in college about this guys handling of contracts for Sam. 

On 3/13/2018 at 2:02 PM, vsptroops said:

I agree but who do you blame more- Bradford for accepting these ludicrous contracts or the dopey teams who hand them out to him like candy? I say by week 4 he is out with another injury and riding the bench collecting paychecks. He's an overpaid fraud. :thumbsdown:

All I can say is if I'm ever in a position where I need an Agent I'm hiring his

13 hours ago, Mortimer said:

How could anyone know that.  Healthy Sam dosnt exist

5 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

How could anyone know that.  Healthy Sam dosnt exist

Oh now come on... He does for a few games, looks pretty good and then gets injured! :P