Wallyhorse

Sam Bradford to Cardinals: 1 year/$20 Million

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh now come on... He does for a few games, looks pretty good and then gets injured! :P

My biggest question is how he makes it through the Physicals. He has a Degenerative Knee condition. Someone should explain to the team doc they use for physicals that must have got his degree at Bermuda University that means his historically bad knee is going to get even worse.

37 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

All I can say is if I'm ever in a position where I need an Agent I'm hiring his

he's on target to rob more teams than howie...

WTF.gif

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, Wallyhorse said:

Per ESPN:

Very surprised Bradford got $20 Million/$15 Million guaranteed.

Deal is for only one year, however.

Capture.JPG.f9bc0f2f58cfa5327240dfaefd1b6580.JPG

18 hours ago, Uscg-Green said:

Just about 4 million a win. That's disgusting. And yet idiot GM's still go there. 

Wasn't he the very last number 1 pick that didn't have the Structured rookie pay scale?

Cousins is a loser too. Highest paid player in the nfl lmao

1 hour ago, bobbywizdum said:

Cousins is a loser too. Highest paid player in the nfl lmao

Vikes replaced a affordable avg QB with a very expensive avg QB

36 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

Vikes replaced a affordable avg QB with a very expensive avg QB

The Vikings replaced a guy who succeeded with a lot of talent around him, with a guy who played as well with very little around him, and has played better with talent around him than Keenum did. Its a smart move and an upgrade. 

3 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

The Vikings replaced a guy who succeeded with a lot of talent around him, with a guy who played as well with very little around him, and has played better with talent around him than Keenum did. Its a smart move and an upgrade. 

how do you type so well with Kirks nuts in your mouth ?

2 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

Just speaking the truth. I cant help it people a blinded by fan loyalty and hate. The guy has talent and was done wrong by a team in dire need of a QB. I'm glad to see the guy get the respect he deserves in MINN. The guy has been rated the #7, #3 and #10 QB in the league the last three years. That's pretty good company IMO. The only other guys to do it are.....Brady and Drew Brees. 

The funny thing is prior to our playoff run Cousins would've been considered hands down a better QB than Foles. Ive had high confidence in both, and I'm glad they are both getting the accolades they deserve. 

7 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Just speaking the truth. I cant help it people a blinded by fan loyalty and hate. The guy has talent and was done wrong by a team in dire need of a QB. I'm glad to see the guy get the respect he deserves in MINN. The guy has been rated the #7, #3 and #10 QB in the league the last three years. That's pretty good company IMO. The only other guys to do it are.....Brady and Drew Brees. 

The funny thing is prior to our playoff run Cousins would've been considered hands down a better QB than Foles. Ive had high confidence in both, and I'm glad they are both getting the accolades they deserve. 

How washe done wrong? He was paid top 5 qb money 2 years in a row ? How was he surrounded by no talent? That is total bullish.

On 3/15/2018 at 9:51 PM, nottingham14 said:

Really? Then how come Doug Pederson (then Eagles QB coach) convinced Eagles get Nick Foles instead of Kirk Cousins in 2012? Did 2015 and 2016 tell you anything about Cousins. Foles has been better than Cousins before Playoff run. Cousins probably chokes in Playoffs.

On 2018-03-13 at 8:24 PM, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Yet teams are apprehensive about signing Foles :nonono:

Are they? Perhaps Howie has put a price on Foles thats unreasonable, for the very reason of Howie not wanting to part with him... yet.

On 2018-03-14 at 1:05 PM, Mortimer said:

I saw one poster wrote: "Healthy Sam is a Super Bowl QB".     Healthy Sam.   

That one poster can obviously see into the future because no one on earth has seen a healthy sam.

2 hours ago, boogyman said:

FB_IMG_1521400490038.jpg

I love the upcoming headline: McDaniels and Colts agree to- sh#t, nevermind.

On 3/15/2018 at 10:20 PM, NE.Jon said:

That's an OG insult. Brings me back to the Foles vs Vick glory days. :roll:

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I love the upcoming headline: McDaniels and Colts agree to- sh#t, nevermind.

The bottom one is funny too

15 hours ago, L.E. said:

That's an OG insult. Brings me back to the Foles vs Vick glory days. :roll:

I lost my old account and Screen name during that era ..... 12 years of posts and an account from 2004  from fighting with Iluvda 

8 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Where'd you get that?  That's funny as hell right there.

"Steelers owner Blake Bortles talks free agent needs"...:roll::roll: 

Somewhere on facebook.