Wallyhorse

Sam Bradford to Cardinals: 1 year/$20 Million

Dude is like one of the richest QBs to play the game. Was the last of the picks in the draft to get the mega deal and saw pretty much every cent minus performance based bonuses i'm sure. Ditto his time that he spent here prior to us trading him to Minnesota. And he'll see most of the money on this new deal since it's 1 year as well.

Just now, PhillyGreenMachine said:

I have never seen so much money for someone that is the least deserving. The guy has the attitude worse than Jay Cutler.

I agree but who do you blame more- Bradford for accepting these ludicrous contracts or the dopey teams who hand them out to him like candy? I say by week 4 he is out with another injury and riding the bench collecting paychecks. He's an overpaid fraud. :thumbsdown:

10 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

I agree but who do you blame more- Bradford for accepting these ludicrous contracts or the dopey teams who hand them out to him like candy? I say by week 4 he is out with another injury and riding the bench collecting paychecks. He's an overpaid fraud. :thumbsdown:

And that’s when the Eagles trade Foles to the Cardinals for an outrageous amount of picks 

This dude is still getting filthy rich just because he was the #1 pick.   These GMs keep falling for the allure of his meaningless potential. 

Once Cousins was off the table, Arizona had no choice to sign him, If its only one year, Bradford get 15million, not to many players made what Bradford made with playing so little..

Bradford will probably win the lottery a few times after he retires.  He'll probably injure his knee claiming his prize.

8 hours ago, vsptroops said:

That's why it's only a ONE YEAR deal.  Yes, the Cardinals do have a team option for another year at $20 Million, but they are only on the hook for this coming season.

Ironically, Bradford's healthiest campaign was the year he played here.  

9 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

I have never seen so much money for someone that is the least deserving. The guy has the attitude worse than Jay Cutler.

are you old enough to remember Jeff George? Now there was a scam artist. 

8 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I want to be Sam Bradford in my next life.

No he gets hurt, I want to be Chase Daniel!

42 minutes ago, The_Talon said:

are you old enough to remember Jeff George? Now there was a scam artist. 

I was, at least Jeff George lead the Falcons to a winning record after starting all 16 games and a playoff berth. A feet that Crazy Eyed Sammy Sleeves has never and WILL never accomplish. 

This is hilarious. When are teams going to learn? We gave up a fair bit to get him and it didn't work out. Despite that the Vikings gave up a huge amount for him and that didn't work out. Now the Cards are paying him pretty damn well. Where's the logic? When will teams figure out he might be really talented but he's never healthy so it's futile.