nottingham14

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

13 minutes ago, alphaTATEr said:

so if a qb cant make a pass to the flat or a wheelhouse route throw, that's an arm strength issue ?

Apparently every throw made needs to come out as a rocket 

R-words fans :roll: 

1 minute ago, paco said:

Apparently every throw made needs to come out as a rocket 

R-words fans :roll: 

seriously, is that Art's son or something ?

6 minutes ago, alphaTATEr said:

Know it all attitude.  Check

Lengthy nonsensical posts.  Check.

Calling people illiterate if they dare challenge his POV.  Check

Only one last question:

Hey @nottingham14, are you roughly 400 lbs?

8 minutes ago, alphaTATEr said:

Speaking of Art.... I don't know what happened, but not only is he no longer a mod there but damn near universally hated.  

Last year when someone asked "What's an Art?" one of the mods literally said "About 400 pounds"  :roll: 

uh-oh. that's something we gotta find out.

that guy banned me from extreme years back when I posted a news story of skins fans jumping people.

Was that back in 2006 when they were all slobbering over both Gibbs nob and all those super awesome FA signings (Archuleta! Randel El! Brandon Lloyd! TJ Duckett!  SUPERBOWL!!!!) and you idiots on CF created the most obvious troll accounts ever?   :lol: 

Edit: Back then I saved a pdf copy of some of those posts, looks like I still have it :lol: 

Each week I buy something representing the opposing team. Usually a stuffed mascot or something. On game-day I put on my redskins break-away pants, my Monk jersey (I've had it for about 15 years now) and redskins baseball hat. Then I go in my garage, turn off the lights and light my redskins candle and place it in the middle of my redskins bobble head collection. One by one I tap each one on the head until they are all bobbing back and forth. Then I get down on one knee and pray to Coach Gibbs to give the Skins the strenght, endurance and will to win the game. Then I say 3 Hail Redskins, turn on Metallica's "Enter Sandman" and hold the opposing item over my candle until it catches on fire. Then I drop it in a metal bucket and watch it burn.

Edit 2: Found more  

Wow. You have idea how jealous I am of all you guys. You actually get to go to FedEx field. I've only been there once, for a game a few years ago against Philly. It was terrible. That was the game where Dawkins picked off Ramsey to end it, except he was really out of bounds. Just yet another sign of the refs total disdain for us and how they clearly gang up and make crucial calls go our oppositions way. It's so unfair.
Just being there was amazing, I tell ya. People have complained about how much money parking is, food is and tickets are. Whine and cry some more, will ya? Mr. Snyder has turned going to FedEx Field a first class expierience. Plus, you get to watch the Washington Redskins play. Is there really a difference if you have to pay $10, $20 or $50 for parking? You're getting the privilidge to watch the Redskins play. See Joe Gibbs in action, see the Burgundy and Gold crowd come alive. I don't care about prices, the next chance I get, I'll jump on any ticket I can. Call me crazy, but I just love my Skins.

Are people actually trying to compare Bill Parcells to Joe Gibbs? The only coach who is even close to Joe Gibbs is Vince Lombardi. That is it. Not only has Joe Gibbs won more Superbowls than Parcells, he has won them with nothing but class and dignity. Parcells is constantly at the center of media storms, always saying things that bring attention away from the game, moving from team to team and obviously having an obsession with his ego.
Joe Gibbs has only been a head coach from one team, the redskins. He is the face of the franchise, a friend to all of the fans of the Skins and everybody in the DC area. He does it with class and respect for the game, respect for the fans, players, media, opposition, you name it. Joe Gibbs is everything people should look for in not only a head football coach, but a person. I believe he is one of the 5 greatest people living today. His character and will, articulence and smarts. This is a great, great man. While Parcells has had his share of success, he cannot be compared to Joe Gibbs. You can't compare anybody to him. Except maybe Ghandi and Todd Beamer.

Tickets for the game: $44
Parking 3 miles away: $25
3 beers and 2 hot dogs: $40
Being in the same building as the greatest coach of the greatest team with the greatest owner and great fans in the history of the world: Priceless

This news makes me extremely happy. Normally it would only make me happy but now that I'm a card carrying Extreme Skins Fan, everything I do from now on I will do to the extreme.......like Vanilla Ice. I digress, this is great, great news to hear. Rumor has it that Portis was sitting in the trainers room when Coach Gibbs approached him and asked Portis how he was feeling. At that same exact moment, He touched Portis on the shoulder and that's when the pain went away. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not but it's definately the work of a greater power.

haaa. classic ! not sure when exactly but it was def during the gibbs 2.0 era. 

does the DTC (dead tree crew) still post there and brag about stomping opposing fans ? I got into it with one of them on extreme. we went to fed ex in '03 and parked at near their spot on purpose, but not even a peep out of them. great tailgate though, we showed up early and ended up parked with about 20 other cars filled with eagles fans waiting to get in the lot.

9 minutes ago, alphaTATEr said:

haaa. classic ! not sure when exactly but it was def during the gibbs 2.0 era. 

does the DTC (dead tree crew) still post there and brag about stomping opposing fans ? I got into it with one of them on extreme. we went to fed ex in '03 and parked at near their spot on purpose, but not even a peep out of them. great tailgate though, we showed up early and ended up parked with about 20 other cars filled with eagles fans waiting to get in the lot.

DTC is long disbanded.  Fell apart at the end of 2010.  The Mayor was handcuffed and detained before a game because he was selling $35 parking passes for $10.  

But its not all bad, he gets to focus on his career now

Spoiler

974222391_TheMayor-ChrisFerrarese.jpg.c83a54decdccacac372c9579fe121ac9.jpg

Edit: Found their messageboard.   Mind the tumbleweeds

4 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

EVERY QUARTERBACK HAS BAD PLAYS AND THROWS. Given a long enough timeline everyone has down games and periods. But overall the guy has put up stats comparable to Brees, which is not anything to laugh at. 

Does every QB kneel when he is supposed to spike the ball? Because I can only think of one.

58 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Does every QB kneel when he is supposed to spike the ball? Because I can only think of one.

Yeah that's a common thing for all QBs.

23 minutes ago, paco said:

Latest,  and current top article,  on ESPN right now. 

An $84M game manager? Vikings still trying to figure out Kirk Cousins

The similarities are uncanny  :roll:

Didn't read the article, but just the headline is easy enough to answer. Cousins is a JAG. Easy enough.

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Didn't read the article, but just the headline is easy enough to answer. Cousins is a JAG. Easy enough.

Oh, there is a LOT in there that just makes the case for him being the next Brees

The Vikings reached a crossroads far sooner than they would have hoped with Cousins. They're one of two teams in the NFL, along with the Indianapolis Colts, that average more rushing yards per game (185) than they do passing yards (160). Part of that is the byproduct of what has worked well for Minnesota on offense, sparked by Dalvin Cook's early-season explosion as the top rusher in the NFL.

The following figures sum up Cousins in big games: He has a 5-26 record against teams with winning records, a career road record of 13-24-2 and a combined prime-time record of 7-25. Since he became the Vikings' starting quarterback, Cousins has yet to lead a game-winning drive, a span of 18 games.

According to Pro Football Focus, Cousins is ranked 27th out of 27 qualifying quarterbacks in passer rating (76.5) inside the 10-yard line since 2017. He has completed 44.6% of his passes with the lowest yards per attempt (1.6).

:roll: 

6 minutes ago, paco said:

Oh, there is a LOT in there that just makes the case for him being the next Brees

Doesn't Brees do all that?

:whistle:

On 9/20/2019 at 10:03 AM, nottingham14 said:

EVERY QUARTERBACK HAS BAD PLAYS AND THROWS. Given a long enough timeline everyone has down games and periods. But overall the guy has put up stats comparable to Brees, which is not anything to laugh at. 

Sure it is something to laugh at.  Cousins HAS been given a long enough timeline to understand he is an average NFL quarterback.  At thirty he is a below .500 QB, whose record against teams with a winning record is horrible.  Right now his record is 1-1, in his win Cousins threw the ball 10 times and won, in the loss last week he throws a 4th quarter pick and fumbles the ball away.  That is typical Cousins, a .500 quarterback.

Brees is a 4th quarter QB, pressure him and he still comes through.   Pressure Cousins in the 4th quarter his game gets small and he is a turnover machine.   Brees = winner, Cousins = bad football against good teams.

1 hour ago, paco said:

Wow, they're some  really unbelievable (negative)  stats...but they knew what they were getting, since they said they did their homework on him. So why are they expecting more from a guy who obviously doesn't have the talent or smarts to give better results?

Because the Vikings like signing other teams bad QBs. McNabb,  Bradford, now cousins

22 hours ago, paco said:

Because the Vikings like signing other teams bad QBs. McNabb,  Bradford, now cousins

Apparently.

9 hours ago, Happyfoosball said:

Thank God I didn't post this

You kind of did:P  But in no way was your thread this bad.  Yours was a reaction based on actual play, not just a bunch of crap pulled out of your a**.

Also, I like to think I pulled people from that thread back to this one, so, 

giphy.gif

On 9/20/2019 at 1:57 PM, paco said:

Was that back in 2006 when they were all slobbering over both Gibbs nob and all those super awesome FA signings (Archuleta! Randel El! Brandon Lloyd! TJ Duckett!  SUPERBOWL!!!!) and you idiots on CF created the most obvious troll accounts ever?   :lol: 

Edit: Back then I saved a pdf copy of some of those posts, looks like I still have it :lol: 

Edit 2: Found more  

You saved PDF copies of somebody’s posts to keep in a message board? I can’t even begin to discuss how much of a lifeless loser you are. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

6 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

You saved PDF copies of somebody’s posts to keep in a message board? I can’t even begin to discuss how much of a lifeless loser you are. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Of course you didn't bother to follow up on the topic at hand. Ad-hominems are the hallmark of a weak man with no argument to stand on.

7 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Remind me again, how many troll accounts do you have registered here?

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Of course you didn't bother to follow up on the topic at hand. Ad-hominems are the hallmark of a weak man with no argument to stand on.

Notice how butt hurt he got with people mocking R-words fans.  :whistle: