nottingham14

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

10 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

Cousins is only good against us.

They’ll be lucky to win the division. The bears currently own them (are 1-0 season series) and they can’t afford to get swept by packers. 

If they miss playoffs for second straight year I’ll be happy. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

If they miss playoffs for second straight year I’ll be happy. 

Or make it and lose to us in first round of we win division 

7 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

Or make it and lose to us in first round of we win division 

That would be great; at least our undefeated playoff record against them would remain intact 

As soon as Cousins goes against a halfway decent secondary he'll struggle again and Diggs will be asking for a trade.

The Eagles secondary right now couldn't stop a high school QB.  Just pathetic and embarrassing.

4 hours ago, boogyman said:

giphy.gif

FYP.  :P

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

It reminds me of the whole Fitzpatrick 

Yeah since Fitzmagic has 192tds and 152 INTs in like 14 seasons

Cousins has 142-62 in 8 seasons🙄 yeah that’s the same....

1 minute ago, nottingham14 said:

That’s not what I meant but sure

25 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

Congrats. I think you missed my question last week about cousins stellar postseason record.  How many playoff victories does he have? Could care less what he can do against second rate injured secondaries. Let’s win in the post season. I also find it funny when cousin is finally playing good you show up like a cockroach at night but when he had a bad game or streak, see all last season, you disappear like a cockroach during the day. 

19 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Looking Brees-like again today. Pacos gonna hate him right into the HOF. 

13tds, 3ints 🤣🤣🤣

Lets see..... where does detroit rank in passing yards allowed per game [checks stats]

3rd worst in the NFL.  :roll: 

You mean to tell me he had another big game against a garbage secondary!!!!  You should play daily fantasy, you might be on to something!

9 hours ago, paco said:

Lets see..... where does detroit rank in passing yards allowed per game [checks stats]

3rd worst in the NFL.  :roll: 

You mean to tell me he had another big game against a garbage secondary!!!!  You should play daily fantasy, you might be on to something!

After they gave up a million yards and TDS to Cousins? Yeah I’m sure they rank there now genius. 🤣🤣🤣

On 10/20/2019 at 6:40 PM, lorddevn said:

Congrats. I think you missed my question last week about cousins stellar postseason record.  How many playoff victories does he have? Could care less what he can do against second rate injured secondaries. Let’s win in the post season. I also find it funny when cousin is finally playing good you show up like a cockroach at night but when he had a bad game or streak, see all last season, you disappear like a cockroach during the day. 

How many did Brees have?

I don’t live on here like lifeless losers that save and obsess over a random persons posts about Kirk Cousins. 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

How many did Brees have?

I don’t live on here like lifeless losers that save and obsess over a random persons posts about Kirk Cousins. 🤣🤣🤣

Well he’s got a super bowl victory sooo. Yea. Go back to your rock

18 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

After they gave up a million yards and TDS to Cousins? Yeah I’m sure they rank there now genius. 🤣🤣🤣

You're so stinking predictable.  So if you remove the game against the vikings the Lions go from 3rd worst to....... 3rd worst :roll: 

Its almost as if he pads his stats against bad teams and disappears against good teams.  Surely that hasn't been brought up over and over again here.  Speaking on disappearing, I leave you with this:

Nottingham on why he disapeared when Cousins plays like a** for months at a time:

On 9/18/2019 at 11:37 PM, nottingham14 said:

Actually I don’t live on here. I check in from time to time. It’s not really worth my time to check in a lot, as this has dumbest collection of message board idiots I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Nottingham when Cousins has a good game against a garbage secondary:

giphy.gif

Cousins has another juicy match up against a terrible team this Thursday.  Hes going to do well, I am literally betting on it.  So I'm sure you'll be running back here to crow Thursday night, which is strange for someone who doesn't live here.   

Sad troll is sad.

12 hours ago, paco said:

You're so stinking predictable.  So if you remove the game against the vikings the Lions go from 3rd worst to....... 3rd worst :roll: 

Its almost as if he pads his stats against bad teams and disappears against good teams.  Surely that hasn't been brought up over and over again here.  Speaking on disappearing, I leave you with this:

Nottingham on why he disapeared when Cousins plays like a** for months at a time:

Nottingham when Cousins has a good game against a garbage secondary:

giphy.gif

Cousins has another juicy match up against a terrible team this Thursday.  Hes going to do well, I am literally betting on it.  So I'm sure you'll be running back here to crow Thursday night, which is strange for someone who doesn't live here.   

Sad troll is sad.

🙄 Because I guess Brees only played good teams and racked up stats on them. You are an idiot. People don’t go back and look at the career stats a guy has per team. It’s the NFL! If you can put stats on a team you are still damn good. Mahomes had 50 TDs last year. Better see which team he did it against!!!

9 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

🙄 Because I guess Brees only played good teams and racked up stats on them. You are an idiot. People don’t go back and look at the career stats a guy has per team. It’s the NFL! If you can put stats on a team you are still damn good. Mahomes had 50 TDs last year. Better see which team he did it against!!!

I'm not sure what point you think you are making.  Poor guy is punch drunk

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

It's funny that you haven't checked back into the Mills thread this week. I wonder why?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 happily will! You think an under thrown INT in four years makes a guy worth playing? HES TRASH AND ANYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE IS A SIMPLE MINDED FOOL WHO IS SWAYED BY GREEN HAIR AND A CATCHY NICKNAME. THE ONLY THING HES GOBBLING UP IS HEAD FAKES. HE BITES ON THEM EVERY TIME.

7 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 happily will! You think an under thrown INT in four years makes a guy worth playing? HES TRASH AND ANYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE IS A SIMPLE MINDED FOOL WHO IS SWAYED BY GREEN HAIR AND A CATCHY NICKNAME. THE ONLY THING HES GOBBLING UP IS HEAD FAKES. HE BITES ON THEM EVERY TIME.

Ooooh, all caps. I must've struck a nerve.

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

Ooooh, all caps. I must've struck a nerve.

No just making sure no one thinks I’m backtracking on my opinion. Mills is and always will be trash. Move on with life.

BTW I’ll never be afraid to make my opinion known. I ain’t afraid of some ****, or a bunch of them, on a message board talking crap. I’ll gladly stand firm with my 🖕🏻 high telling you how stupid you are. This place ain’t my life like some losers....

7 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

No just making sure no one thinks I’m backtracking on my opinion. Mills is and always will be trash. Move on with life.

BTW I’ll never be afraid to make my opinion known. I ain’t afraid of some ****, or a bunch of them, on a message board talking crap. I’ll gladly stand firm with my 🖕🏻 high telling you how stupid you are. This place ain’t my life like some losers....

Regardless of what his career has amounted to, Mills had a good game last week. Not being able to admit even that just furthers the point that you have these weird hang-ups on particular players, along with a sense of insecurity that won't allow you to ever display any grace or humility. You're too obsessed with proving that you're the smartest guy in the room to some ****, or a bunch of them, on a message board. 

3 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Regardless of what his career has amounted to, Mills had a good game last week. Not being able to admit even that just furthers the point that you have these weird hang-ups on particular players, along with a sense of insecurity that won't allow you to ever display any grace or humility. You're too obsessed with proving that you're the smartest guy in the room to some ****, or a bunch of them, on a message board. 

I ain’t giving anyone on our D credit for a damn thing. We got embarrassed. He got manhandled by a WR on that Austin TD. That was to his side and the WR muscled him all the way into the end zone. He still got beat several times and would’ve given up two TDs if not for luck. He still got beat deep. He was probably played as well as any of our CBs, but that’s not high praise. The INT was a good catch on an under throw. 

Its called being real. I don’t get childish man crushes on guys with cool nicknames bro. I’m a grown damn man.

7 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

I’m a grown damn man.

Why don't you just post this message every time. It'd get to the point much quicker. We know that you desperately need to prove to the EMB how manly you are. That's the only reason you're here.