nottingham14

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

285/0/0 vs the mighty R words.  I guess we won’t see him for at least 10 days

4 hours ago, paco said:

285/0/0 vs the mighty R words.  I guess we won’t see him for at least 10 days

Let's hope so! Mind you Coupons broke his own rule... Beat up and puff up stats against bad teams. 

14 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Let's hope so! Mind you Coupons broke his own rule... Beat up and puff up stats against bad teams. 

And an example of a lack of reading comprehension....

Because I guess Brees only played good teams and racked up stats on them. You are an idiot. People don’t go back and look at the career stats a guy has per team. It’s the NFL! If you can put stats on a team you are still damn good.”

7 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

And an example of a lack of reading comprehension....

Because I guess Brees only played good teams and racked up stats on them. You are an idiot. People don’t go back and look at the career stats a guy has per team. It’s the NFL! If you can put stats on a team you are still damn good.”

Yeah but... 😴😴😴😴😴

What's funny is that this thread has degraded into your arguing that Cousins doesn't suck, when the topic of the thread wasn't that Cousins doesn't suck or that even that he's good. It was that "Cousins is the next Brees," which will always be asinine. Even if Cousins ends up carving out a nice career for himself, he will never even come close to Brees' level of eliteness.

10 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

What's funny is that this thread has degraded into your arguing that Cousins doesn't suck, when the topic of the thread wasn't that Cousins doesn't suck or that even that he's good. It was that "Cousins is the next Brees," which will always be asinine. Even if Cousins ends up carving out a nice career for himself, he will never even come close to Brees' level of eliteness.

Nope according to this guy cousins is the best QB in the history of the NFL after his last 3 games. Despite having more than a year lay off of posting he is back in full form. When cousins has a bad streak he’ll disappear again and act like he has a life

On 10/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, paco said:

Cousins has another juicy match up against a terrible team this Thursday.  Hes going to do well, I am literally betting on it.  So I'm sure you'll be running back here to crow Thursday night, which is strange for someone who doesn't live here.   

On 10/25/2019 at 6:52 PM, nottingham14 said:

Classic example of your complete lack of comprehension of football. 

https://clutchpoints.com/grading-minnesota-vikings-qb-kirk-cousins-for-his-performance-against-the-redskins/

It’s really nice that you scoured the internet trying to find an article that basically says "Despite the subpar performance against a bad team, Cousins wasn’t all bad” to help lift my spirits. But it’s ok. I was wrong. I thought with that receiving corps against that putrid secondary he would light up the R-words like the Fourth of July. Instead he looked like the overpaid, wildly average game manager we all said he is. 

But it was sweet that you tried. 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:45 PM, nottingham14 said:

Anyone want to guess who is #1 in QB rating?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's see how he does in the postseason.   Call it a hunch, but I'll wager he won't be #1.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:58 AM, EaglesRocker97 said:

Actually his career arc is ahead of Brees. At this point in their careers neither had won anything, but Cousins is still trending right along where Brees was at the same point.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:00 AM, paco said:

It’s really nice that you scoured the internet trying to find an article that basically says "Despite the subpar performance against a bad team, Cousins wasn’t all bad” to help lift my spirits. But it’s ok. I was wrong. I thought with that receiving corps against that putrid secondary he would light up the R-words like the Fourth of July. Instead he looked like the overpaid, wildly average game manager we all said he is. 

But it was sweet that you tried. 

You’re an idiot. There’s more than one way to win games. Yesterday Wentz threw for one TD, But was instrumental in our win.

6BC90CE5-8208-4584-BED2-85D15922D41E.png

So wentz threw one more TD vs a much better defense.  Does that make him vs the next Drew Brees or is that only reserved for Cousins?

As for that stat, who cares? If anything, it makes my point of him not making risky throws.  And do you know who the previous completion percentage holder for an entire season was for them? Sam Bradford. Is he the next Montana?  :lol:

nottingham be like

TUFTS.gif

The similarities to Brees keep rolling in.  Its uncanny

I don’t ask many favors of Kirk Cousins, but would it be too much to ask he play like Brees this week only?

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I don’t ask many favors of Kirk Cousins, but would it be too much to ask he play like Brees this week only?

There is a very simple formula to handicap the chances of that happening.  Just take the inverse of the win percentage of the team he is playing.  

1 hour ago, paco said:

There is a very simple formula to handicap the chances of that happening.  Just take the inverse of the win percentage of the team he is playing.  

What if we tell him Dallas is 2-9 and then don’t allow him to read any newspapers?

Vikings lose and nottingham is mysteriously gone, now he beats at 2-8 team and suddenly he’s back from the dead. Welcome back, cousins win a playoff game yet?

1 minute ago, lorddevn said:

Vikings lose and nottingham is mysteriously gone, now he beats at 2-8 team and suddenly he’s back from the dead. Welcome back, cousins win a playoff game yet?

Against the 3-7 Broncos, which further cements the point the rest of us have made. It’s embarrassing for him at this point   :lol:

On 11/17/2019 at 9:30 PM, paco said:

Against the 3-7 Broncos, which further cements the point the rest of us have made. It’s embarrassing for him at this point   :lol:

🤣🤣🤣 21 TDs, 3ints and a 114 qb rating. Yeah it’s getting so embarrassing. 

Paco is such a lifeless loser. I envision him kicking his dog and beating holes in his walls every time Brees....I mean Cousins throws another TD. 🤣🤣🤣 

"I hate your Kirk! You’re ruining my reputation on my beloved Eagles message board!!!!!!!!”-Paco 

8 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

🤣🤣🤣 21 TDs, 3ints and a 114 qb rating. Yeah it’s getting so embarrassing. 

8 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Paco is such a lifeless loser. I envision him kicking his dog and beating holes in his walls every time Brees....I mean Cousins throws another TD. 🤣🤣🤣 

"I hate your Kirk! You’re ruining my reputation on my beloved Eagles message board!!!!!!!!”-Paco 

Says the dude rage posting in thread after thread across a couple of forums.  At 1 in the morning.  On a Tuesday

:roll: 

Kirk is balling this year.  The Vikings are balling this year.  I honestly like this team more than the Packers or Niners and think it's Saints/Vikes for the NFC.

7 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Kirk is balling this year.  The Vikings are balling this year.  I honestly like this team more than the Packers or Niners and think it's Saints/Vikes for the NFC.

Yup.  He is absolutely feasting on bad teams.  Like he has always done which many of us said.

Too bad the topic is that he is the next Drew Brees.  He is not.  And he wont be until he shows that he is the elite QB that puts a team on his back and wins BIG games. Not get shut down by the 1-10000 R-words :lol: