nottingham14

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

6 minutes ago, paco said:

Yup.  He is absolutely feasting on bad teams.  Like he has always done which many of us said.

Too bad the topic is that he is the next Drew Brees.  He is not.  And he wont be until he shows that he is the elite QB that puts a team on his back and wins BIG games. Not get shut down by the 1-10000 R-words :lol: 

I think this is his year, I really do.  I think he outduels Rodgers for the North crown and wins in the playoffs.  Much worse Qb's than Kirk have even won the SB. 

10 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

I think this is his year, I really do.  I think he outduels Rodgers for the North crown and wins in the playoffs.  Much worse Qb's than Kirk have even won the SB. 

We will see.   It he looks like a real QB, I'll be the first to admit it.  But I still dont see it.  For example, that game a few weeks back vs DC where nottingham was hanging his hat on a high completion percentage, he seemed to leave out Diggs making SEVERAL circus catches.  Or the following week vs KC, the 16 yard catch and run by Abdullah was a routine throw and he was wide open on the sidelines.  Kirk threw it 3 feet over his head and Abdullah had to jump and make a fingertip catch just to come down with it.  If Kirk made a good throw it would have been an easy 6 vs Abdullah needing to make a great play after the catch for the TD.  You know, stuff you see if you actually WATCH his games.  Like I said on page one, he will do better in Minnesota vs Washington because he has the weapons.  They will make him look good, not the other way around.

Anyway... I thought I'd look at his game by game stats this year.  Now, I know this is subjective since some teams, like us and Oakland, are middle of the road.  And KC is a good team with a suspect secondary.  So take it for what its worth.

Good Team, Good Game
9    3-Nov     @ KC    L   23-26    19    38    50    220    5.8    3    0    1    8    94.2   (Good team, suspect defense)
10    10-Nov     @ DAL    W   28-24    23    32    71.9    220    6.9    2    0    1    9    111.5

Good Team, Bad Game
2    15-Sep     @ GB    L   16-21    14    32    43.8    230    7.2    1    2    1    7    52.9

Bad Team, Good Game
3    22-Sep     OAK    W   34-14    15    21    71.4    174    8.3    1    0    0    0    112   (middle of the road team)
4    29-Sep     @ CHI    L   6-16    27    36    75    233    6.5    0    0    6    51    91.6   (middle of the road game... almost put it under Bad Game)
5    6-Oct     @ NYG    W   28-10    22    27    81.5    306    11.3    2    0    3    27    138.6
6    13-Oct     PHI    W   38-20    22    29    75.9    333    11.5    4    1    1    8    138.4    (middle of the road team)
7    20-Oct     @ DET    W   42-30    24    34    70.6    338    9.9    4    0    0    0    141.5
11    17-Nov     DEN    W   27-23    29    35    82.9    319    9.1    3    0    5    35    133.2

Bad Team, Bad Game   :roll: 
1    8-Sep     ATL    W   28-12    8    10    80    98    9.8    1    0    1    1    140.8
8    24-Oct     WAS    W   19-9    23    26    88.5    285    11    0    0    3    12    112.3

16 hours ago, paco said:

Yup.  He is absolutely feasting on bad teams.  Like he has always done which many of us said.

Too bad the topic is that he is the next Drew Brees.  He is not.  And he wont be until he shows that he is the elite QB that puts a team on his back and wins BIG games. Not get shut down by the 1-10000 R-words :lol: 

Can Newton made a career feasting on bad teams and won an MVP. And he statistically struggles to throw to one side of the field. 

But I guess we only count Brees stats vs good teams too. Take away any yards from those 5000 yard seasons if it was a losing team. 🙄

Rage posting? 🤣🤣🤣 Hardly! Just keeping trying to make your worthless life worth living I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Can Newton made a career feasting on bad teams and won an MVP. And he statistically struggles to throw to one side of the field. 

But I guess we only count Brees stats vs good teams too. Take away any yards from those 5000 yard seasons if it was a losing team. 🙄

Rage posting? 🤣🤣🤣 Hardly! Just keeping trying to make your worthless life worth living I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1:12 AM.  On a Wednesday!    :roll: 

Nottingham has literally gone from I can’t post all the time like you losers last year when Kirk struggled. To posting in the middle of the night and during the day because the Vikings are having a good year. Although some weeks he’s super busy and can’t post after the Vikings lose. His job is very convenient. 

14 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

Nottingham has literally gone from I can’t post all the time like you losers last year when Kirk struggled. To posting in the middle of the night and during the day because the Vikings are having a good year. Although some weeks he’s super busy and can’t post after the Vikings lose. His job is very convenient. 

:lol::lol: 

On 11/21/2019 at 12:11 AM, nottingham14 said:

Because I work loser....

SplendidImportantEwe-max-1mb.gif

On 11/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, lorddevn said:

I’ve always posted late at night morons. Paco just noticed it because he’s grasping at straws because Cousins is making him my b*tch

From the first three pages of this thread. Like I said....I’m normally on late at night. Occasionally I’ll post early when I’m off and bored, but normally I’m on late.

96E863BA-EB9B-4E1F-860B-B34BEC1A6B2F.png

1B94D467-AE47-4732-8535-CF56172B0F0F.png

C424930B-9D78-49A1-B980-FF616790FD44.png

03B78330-8231-46F1-812E-D7BB88DBC73C.png

3 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

So now he is trying to prove he only proves that he posts at night during the day lol

I mean, that totally proves that he doesn’t live here! Just look how little he cares! 

He can’t stop clowning himself   :lol: 

The funny thing is, if things play out with no change in seeding, the Wild Card round will include Cousins vs Brees. I know they don’t play each other, but still. They’ll be leading their teams against each other. 

On 11/24/2019 at 11:13 AM, nottingham14 said:

From the first three pages of this thread. Like I said....I’m normally on late at night. Occasionally I’ll post early when I’m off and bored, but normally I’m on late.

You must have been off and bored yesterday, you were posting all day.

@paco @bwestbrook36

7 hours ago, downundermike said:

@paco @bwestbrook36

I’m purposely waiting until the end of the regular season to post in this thread. He’s been exactly what we said he has been, but wanted to see if Nottingham would come back during this stretch which, predictably, no, he hasn’t 

but yes, that MNF performance last night was laughable 

On 12/24/2019 at 2:18 PM, downundermike said:

@paco @bwestbrook36

Basically🤷🏻‍♂️

but I’m glad y’all keep track. Nothing more lifeless than studying the posting habits of another person 🤣🤣🤣 Hopefully Santa brought y’all some lives.

19 hours ago, paco said:

I’m purposely waiting until the end of the regular season to post in this thread. He’s been exactly what we said he has been, but wanted to see if Nottingham would come back during this stretch which, predictably, no, he hasn’t 

but yes, that MNF performance last night was laughable 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s what you said he was? He’s had a much better season than Bress did at the same time.

In his second year in NO Drew had 28 TDs, 18 INTs, 4,400 yds and an 89 rating

The Saints finished 7-9.

Cousins has 26 TDs, 6 INTs, 3,600 yds and a 107 rating. 

The Vikes are 10-5. 

Brees By his second year in NO

133 TDs, 82 INTs, 20,968 yds in 91 games

Cousins minus next week

in 93 games

155TDs, 71INTs, 24,107 yds

Yes there are clearly no similarities in them. You guys are showing me....🙄

On 11/24/2019 at 4:18 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

So now he is trying to prove he only proves that he posts at night during the day lol

I said I usually post at night because I work during the day. 

26 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s what you said he was? He’s had a much better season than Bress did at the same time.

In his second year in NO Drew had 28 TDs, 18 INTs, 4,400 yds and an 89 rating

The Saints finished 7-9.

Cousins has 26 TDs, 6 INTs, 3,600 yds and a 107 rating. 

The Vikes are 10-5. 

Look at Cousins this year against Bears and both Packers game. Cousins had a chance to get a grip on division, but he choked. If Rams or Bears were still in hunt, Cousins would probably choke Playoffs away like he did last year.

4 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Look at Cousins this year against Bears and both Packers game. Cousins had a chance to get a grip on division, but he choked. If Rams or Bears were still in hunt, Cousins would probably choke Playoffs away like he did last year.

Yep just cherry pick bad games and ignore the other games. 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure Brees didn’t have ANY bad games in a season where he had 18 INTs and they went 7-9. 🤨 

13 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

Yep just cherry pick bad games and ignore the other games. 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure Brees didn’t have ANY bad games in a season where he had 18 INTs and they went 7-9. 🤨 

Cousins is known to be a choker dating back to his Redskins days. He choked 2016 and 2018 and would probably choke in 2019 Wild Card game in Playoffs. He doesn't have to worry about not making Playoffs this year in week 17. Last year, I was really confident Eagles would get to Playoffs knowing Cousins' track record. In game against Packers Monday, once he threw INT, I knew Vikings weren't going to win game. His defense forced 3 turnovers too. Brees is able to win in big games and even has a Super Bowl and a missed PI call away from being in another Super Bowl.

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

Cousins is known to be a choker dating back to his Redskins days. He choked 2016 and 2018 and would probably choke in 2019 Wild Card game in Playoffs. He doesn't have to worry about not making Playoffs this year in week 17. Last year, I was really confident Eagles would get to Playoffs knowing Cousins' track record. In game against Packers Monday, once he threw INT, I knew Vikings weren't going to win game. Brees is able to win in big games and even has a Super Bowl and a missed PI call away from being in another Super Bowl.

Yeah and Peyton was a choker until he wasn’t anymore. I don’t think he’s the best pressure player, but Ive seen worse. Cousins played on some trash Wash teams and that line on Monday got him killed. Cousins didn’t light the world on fire Monday, but if anyone thinks the line getting raped by the DL didn’t play a major role in that then that person should just stop watching football.