nottingham14

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

On 1/12/2020 at 7:48 PM, nottingham14 said:

Actually I’ve been rooting for big red. I had SF winning that one. They are the better team. 🤷🏻‍♂️

giphy.gif

On 1/12/2020 at 7:48 PM, nottingham14 said:

🤦🏻‍♂️ Some obsessive people on here

I know.  There was one lunatic in here posting about me on CHRISTMAS despite the fact I haven't replied to any of their posts for almost a month.   :lol: 

13 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Actually I’ve been rooting for big red. I had SF winning that one. They are the better team. 🤷🏻‍♂️

🤦🏻‍♂️ Some obsessive people on here

Make stupid topics, get stupid responses. 

13 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Oh OK.  Your guy lost so you are rooting for someone else..............

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You’re not suggesting that he’s

On 10/13/2019 at 1:45 PM, nottingham14 said:

No you are just a coward who won’t stick with your argument. Paco you are a worm of a human being with zero testicles.

are you????

:lol: so much gold in this thread :lol: 

6 hours ago, downundermike said:

Andy Reid has always been my guy. We literally had a topic about this last year and I said the same. If not us I always want to see big red get a trophy.

Im not as solidly invested in Cousins as y’all wish. He lost. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He’s still improving and on the same career arch as Brees. It would be mildly amusing if he won it all and I got to run it in your ignorant faces. But like I said y’all would just make excuses and talk about how the D and Cook did it all. None of y’all got the sack to admit you are wrong no matter how much you are. Personally it’d be funny but y’all ain’t that important to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Sorry.

4 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

Andy Reid has always been my guy. We literally had a topic about this last year and I said the same. If not us I always want to see big red get a trophy.

Im not as solidly invested in Cousins as y’all wish. He lost. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He’s still improving and on the same career arch as Brees. It would be mildly amusing if he won it all and I got to run it in your ignorant faces. But like I said y’all would just make excuses and talk about how the D and Cook did it all. None of y’all got the sack to admit you are wrong no matter how much you are. Personally it’d be funny but y’all ain’t that important to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Sorry.

There is absolutely nothing about his career path to put him in a conversation with Brees.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

There is absolutely nothing about his career path to put him in a conversation with Brees.

Says you. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Who gives a 💩 what you think? I base my opinions off of facts, not other’s opinions.

6 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

Says you. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Who gives a 💩 what you think? I base my opinions off of facts, not other’s opinions.

:roll: 

Looks like Bob's gearing up for another run!!!!

giphy.gif

So we are not important to you, yet you continue to come here and argue your ignorance. 

8 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

So we are not important to you, yet you continue to come here and argue your ignorance. 

22FC6158-0D93-4A2C-96B6-8BEBC15D186B.gif

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@paco @bwestbrook36, you guys know why Kirk Cousins biggest supporter was banned ??

Nope! I would of told you if I had something to do with it. He was an arse though so I'm sure he was reported plenty of times

8 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Nope! I would of told you if I had something to do with it. He was an arse though so I'm sure he was reported plenty of times

He definitely seemed arrogant at times, but that alone won’t usually get someone banned. I still think the Mods should give a brief reason why someone was banned, even if for no other reason so others can avoid the same outcome. 

10 hours ago, downundermike said:

@paco @bwestbrook36, you guys know why Kirk Cousins biggest supporter was banned ??

I didnt report him, ever.  But if a mod read this thread there is enough to ban him 10 times.

Just now, paco said:

I didnt report him, ever.  But if a mod read this thread there is enough to ban him 10 times.

Just the thread title alone is worthy of a ban... 😂

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Just the thread title alone is worthy of a ban... 😂

:lol: 

I doubt he honestly believed it. Obvious troll thread is obvious. And when Cousins torched our pathetic secondary, he took way too much joy in it to be a real eagles fan anyway.  So:

On 9/16/2019 at 12:00 PM, paco said:

Fake a** fan or NFC east troll

Whatever.   I'll miss my punching bag.

source.gif

(Actual photo)

5 minutes ago, paco said:

I doubt he honestly believed it. Obvious troll thread is obvious. And when Cousins torched our pathetic secondary, he took way too much joy in it to be a real eagles fan anyway.  So:

If he did believe it then he needs serious help! :-)

On 1/13/2020 at 5:08 PM, nottingham14 said:

None of y’all got the sack to admit you are wrong no matter how much you are. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dear lord, the level of projection here is astonishing.

Bummed I missed the ban, like I always do.

Saw this right before I left for work today.  Gave me a chuckle :lol: 

82443182_2716227245090214_10653588123423

3 hours ago, paco said:

Saw this right before I left for work today.  Gave me a chuckle :lol: 

82443182_2716227245090214_10653588123423

It’s still funny the 2nd time you read it. :lol:

53 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It’s still funny the 2nd time you read it. :lol:

Dawkins made a hilarious correction to it.

33 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

82443182_2716227245090214_1065358812342386688_o.jpg.53e19e8e89ac233dc88d517637daf02e.jpg

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Dawkins made a hilarious correction to it.

I just caught that in the WU thread. :lol: