nottingham14

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

If Mills ever gets back on the field, I'm sure we'll see our resident moron re-appear to sling a little more mud at his favorite obsession.

36 minutes ago, downundermike said:

D@mn Paco, you are wrecking fools in the thread.

Oh, I get just as many wrong. (And Cooks could be a two game flash in the pan and then flame out too) But unlike @nottingham14, I'll mock myself for it instead of running from it. 

Just now, paco said:

Oh, I get just as many wrong. But unlike @nottingham14, I'll mock myself for it instead of running from it. 

Fraud has not come back for 4 months.  That is epic ownage.

image.png.080530eb23c880ab91c8a511a2180a57.png

4 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

If Mills ever gets back on the field, I'm sure we'll see our resident moron re-appear to sling a little more mud at his favorite obsession.

If Brees missed time,  will we get "See!  Cousins has more yards AND TDs on the season!!! 

1 minute ago, paco said:

If Brees missed time,  will we get "See!  Cousins has more yards AND TDs on the season!!! 

I would be willing to bet if Brees misses the minimum time, he then passes Cousins by end of year if Cousins plays all 16 games.

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I mean... 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:38 AM, Havenless said:

*Clicks on Nottingham14’s profile*

*during a potentially epic playoff run, has not been seen since mid-november*

yup.

Fake a** fan or NFC east troll

The anti-Cousins sentiment is now starting to go too far in the other direction.

He’s about average. He’s always been about average.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:51 PM, downundermike said:

Actually I don’t live on here. I check in from time to time. It’s not really worth my time to check in a lot, as this has dumbest collection of message board idiots I’ve seen in my lifetime.

The guy literally surpassed Brees’ numbers last year in the equivalent 1st season with the new team. And you tards are jerking each other off and high fiving because you "proved me wrong.” 🤦‍♂️

Now he had one bad game vs GB’s defense (who also shut CHI down), the #1 scoring D in the league through 2 games. 

He didn’t light the world on fire in ATL, but they beat a team we just lost to. 

BTW y’all just hate me cause I spewed facts on Mills for years and you weak minded fans who fall for green hair and a catchy nickname couldn’t handle the truth. NOW WHAT?!!!! Where’s the Green Garbagecan now?!!!! 

Cousins first year vs Brees first year.

Cousins has more completions, higher completion %, more TDs, less INTs, and a higher QB rating. 

BTW for the loser idiots trying to argue this....

Brees year two is kind of a down year where he finished with 18 INTs. He doesn’t start really becoming the HOF Brees we know til year three. 

Also since we are tallying up the score on my battle of wits vs the TATER peanut gallery....

Where is the guys bringing up how wrong I was about Howie’s drafting?!!! I mean damn look at all these studs he’s drafted. 

What about the JJAW vs DK debate. DK is starting in SEA and playing well. Maybe you guys can get whoever made that Cousins photoshop and get them to put JJAW on a milk carton, cause we’re down two WRs and your folk hero is MIA.

The only thing I saw about him at all last week was Carson give him the Captain Phillips I’m the Captain Now sign to look at him for the damn ball.

8 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

LOL. Moving the goalposts, I see. This wasn't about what Cousins DID as a rookie and how and how that compared to Brees as a rookie. This was about your making an asinine prediction about what Cousins WOULD BE, and that he WOULD BE the next Brees. Now you're just rambling incoherently. I'm convinced you don't actually watch the games.

I know your type: the deeply insecure loser who's desperate for attention and can never man up and admit when wrong. You. Are. Pathethic.

2 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

LOL. Moving the goalposts, I see. This wasn't about what Cousins DID as a rookie and how and how that compared to Brees as a rookie. This was about your making an asinine prediction about what Cousins WOULD BE, and that he WOULD BE the next Brees. Now you're just rambling incoherently. I'm convinced you don't actually watch the games.

I know your type: the deeply insecure loser who's desperate for attention and can never man up and admit when wrong. You. Are. Pathethic.

First year with new team genius 

1 hour ago, nottingham14 said:

Whatever, that still wasn't the original topic. You look like an idiot, and now you're trying to change the subject.

9 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Where’s the Green Garbagecan now?!!!! 

Mills isn't on the field because he's injured. That's where Mills is: on the injury report, moron.

Actually I don’t live on here. I check in from time to time. It’s not really worth my time to check in a lot, as this has dumbest collection of message board idiots I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Well lets catch you up then....

You claimed a knock on Foles coming out of college is that he had a weak arm, but we pulled up scouting reports to the contrary.  Care to address?

When I stated that Kirk told Gruden he would not throw certain routes because he can't make all the throws, you called me a liar.  I pulled up quotes of him AND Gruden discussing this.  Care to address?

Cousins has more completions, higher completion %, more TDs, less INTs, and a higher QB rating. 

Brees year two is kind of a down year where he finished with 18 INTs. He doesn’t start really becoming the HOF Brees we know til year three. 

What's your point here? Coupons isn't in year one or two? He's beyond that. He's being paid top $ to be a better damn average QB. Is Brees an average QB? If so then yeah Coupons nice job. 

BTW, my new working theory:  Nottingham is a R-words fan in Eagles clothing.

Man, looks like I JUST missed @nottingham14.  Since he doesn't live here I'm sure he simply didn't see my reply

12 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

The guy literally surpassed Brees’ numbers last year in the equivalent 1st season with the new team. And you tards are jerking each other off and high fiving because you "proved me wrong.” 🤦‍♂️

Now he had one bad game vs GB’s defense (who also shut CHI down), the #1 scoring D in the league through 2 games. 

BTW y’all just hate me cause I spewed facts on Mills for years and you weak minded fans who fall for green hair and a catchy nickname couldn’t handle the truth. NOW WHAT?!!!! Where’s the Green Garbagecan now?!!!! 

You just look at stats or something? Did you miss that terrible throw into the endzone, into double coverage, on what I believe was first down? He sucks. He is a guy who will put up stats if he is on a decent team and will almost always fold when he needs to make a play to win a game. You dont ever want a guy like that as your QB.

12 minutes ago, paco said:

Man, looks like I JUST missed @nottingham14.  Since he doesn't live here I'm sure he simply didn't see my reply

Check back in 6 months.

4 minutes ago, boogyman said:

You just look at stats or something? 

Yes.

One big difference has been Sean Payton.  I saw some of the Vikings game last week, yeah great they committed to the run, but now the passing game is a total f'ing mess.  The plays they were making was Cousins going off script with his talented duo but most dropbacks were just schematic wrecks.  If they can't fix it this week at home against an extremely suspect Oakland pass D things are going to get ugly.  The road to the playoffs for Minnesota cannot be giving Dalvin Cook 350 touches, that's insane even for a back who has proven they can do it.

8 hours ago, paco said:

Well lets catch you up then....

You claimed a knock on Foles coming out of college is that he had a weak arm, but we pulled up scouting reports to the contrary.  Care to address?

When I stated that Kirk told Gruden he would not throw certain routes because he can't make all the throws, you called me a liar.  I pulled up quotes of him AND Gruden discussing this.  Care to address?

Paco are you illiterate? I believe so. He did not even mention arm strength one time in the excerpt you quoted that I saw. He spoke completely about taking chances downfield and specifically guys not being wide open but taking chances with the throw. He’s clearly talking about him being risk averse. If Jon Gruden wanted to say his arm was weak he would’ve said it. AS A MATTER OF FACT GRUDEN IS ENCOURAGING HIM TO THROW THEM! I’ve seen guy make the same point about guys big arm or not. Sometimes you got to let the WR make the play. But according to you he can’t throw certain routes, yet Gruden is encouraging him to throw them anyways. 

Speaking of ignoring facts. How about the FACT that you allege Cousins has a weak arm, but he registered the highest ball velocity of the QBs the year he came out? 

And let’s just get to brass tax Illiterate Paco. You are hating on a QB that has consistently put up 4,000 yard seasons, has a 66% completion percentage for his career and an almost 2:1 TD to interception ratio. A QB whose career numbers are comparable and in some cases better than Brees at the same point in his career. But according to you and the peanut gallery he’s garbage. 

5 hours ago, boogyman said:

You just look at stats or something? Did you miss that terrible throw into the endzone, into double coverage, on what I believe was first down? He sucks. He is a guy who will put up stats if he is on a decent team and will almost always fold when he needs to make a play to win a game. You dont ever want a guy like that as your QB.

Oh damn!!! He made a bad throw?!!!! Into double coverage?!!!!! Well there it is!!!! He’s trash! No other QB has ever done that!!!! 

18 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Cousins not able to close a game against Brees and Saints after being up by 15: 

17 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

And game losing moments like this:

17 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Also since we are tallying up the score on my battle of wits vs the TATER peanut gallery....

Where is the guys bringing up how wrong I was about Howie’s drafting?!!! I mean damn look at all these studs he’s drafted. 

What about the JJAW vs DK debate. DK is starting in SEA and playing well. Maybe you guys can get whoever made that Cousins photoshop and get them to put JJAW on a milk carton, cause we’re down two WRs and your folk hero is MIA.

The only thing I saw about him at all last week was Carson give him the Captain Phillips I’m the Captain Now sign to look at him for the damn ball.

Sucking in Playoff game against Packers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YLK95Qxcco

In which he choked last season (while Foles didn't): 

Another video on that game: 

5 hours ago, boogyman said:

You just look at stats or something? Did you miss that terrible throw into the endzone, into double coverage, on what I believe was first down? He sucks. He is a guy who will put up stats if he is on a decent team and will almost always fold when he needs to make a play to win a game. You don't ever want a guy like that as your QB.

Yes. It was on first & Goal.

7 minutes ago, nottingham14 said:

Oh damn!!! He made a bad throw?!!!! Into double coverage?!!!!! Well there it is!!!! He’s trash! No other QB has ever done that!!!! 

Cousins has done that many times in his career and cost his team. Only "big game" he won was against Eagles who had quit on Chip Kelly. He's not as good as you think he is.