Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoEagles23

Texans expected to sign Tyrann Mathieu per sources

NFL site just announced that the Texans are expected to sign Tyrann Mathieu, someone a few thought might be on his way here after the Curry release, not me, but I saw some throw that out. According to NFL . com it's a one year deal worth 7 million.

That's a big piece to add to that defense that is already pretty solid.

That makes a very good defense even better especially if they can get Watt back to even near what he was. Hell Watt at half the player with Clowney stepping up would be huge. 

And with Watson on offense they could be an up and coming team. 

Actually their defense was pretty bad last year. If Watt can't make a complete recovery they will only get worse. 

I hope JJ didn't get hurt sending out that tweet...

Houston is fast becoming the new Miami, colts, bucs, jets, buffalo etc. The team that has been riding on "potential" for years.  

Two key players lost to injury and they folded. Not sure how much watt has left anyway.

9 hours ago, madriver said:

Houston is fast becoming the new Miami, colts, bucs, jets, buffalo etc. The team that has been riding on "potential" for years.  

Two key players lost to injury and they folded. Not sure how much watt has left anyway.

For me it's hard to see Watt coming back and being anywhere near the player he was. I'm sure he's doing everything he can, I'm sure he'll put in the work but he's had back to back major injuries. 

And of course the biggest issue that Houston face is their division. The Jags will rightly be favourites to win that division and I think we will see Tennesse improve. Plus if Luck can return and with Reich in charge who knows if the Colts could have a decent year.