schugeorge1967

Rams gonna be tough...

Suh is first in TFL since 2010. He'll be a tough SOB to handle with Donald on the other side.

Kinda like the Eagles.

7 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

NFC is like an arms race to get the best FA's.

Rams have been killing it though this off season atleast.

Super teams don’t win championships, teams win championships. Talib and Suh are two of maybe five of the buggest knuckleheads in the league and Peters threw a referee’s penalty flag at a bunch of Jews. There is a reason why the patriots always win and they lack super stars. I like Goff, but he isn’t even allowed to call audibles.

Funny how every year people assume the same teams that were good the  year before will be good again.   Most people didn't expect the eagles, rams, saints and Vikings to be the division winners.  

5 hours ago, mogwi411 said:

Funny how every year people assume the same teams that were good the  year before will be good again.   Most people didn't expect the eagles, rams, saints and Vikings to be the division winners.  

That's a really good point actually. But I do think given the situations in both here and in LA we could be set to see a very consistent picture between them over the coming years. Ultimately for LA it'll come down to that Goff contract. Is he really that good? Is he going to be worth that huge investment? If he is then they are set. If he's not then they could be in trouble. 

Hey, don't forget about the Cowboys, Giants and Redskins!

:unsure:

Bah, who am I kidding, you can forget those dumpster fires.

:roll::roll::roll:

14 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Dream Team 2.0

I was just about to write something similar. I get a dream team vibe from the Rams.

50 minutes ago, Bored said:

I was just about to write something similar. I get a dream team vibe from the Rams.

Sign three nfl headcases and hope they can cohesively play on the same team. They’re in for a rude awakening. Super teams don’t win championships, this isn’t the nba.

17 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Super teams don’t win championships, teams win championships. Talib and Suh are two of maybe five of the buggest knuckleheads in the league and Peters threw a referee’s penalty flag at a bunch of Jews. There is a reason why the patriots always win and they lack super stars. I like Goff, but he isn’t even allowed to call audibles.

Talib won a championship.

With the Rams adding Suh and a bunch of other top stars...and the Eagles not making Suh an offer, while allowing CB Patrick Robinson to walk away and not bringing in another strong TE...this year it will be the Rams all the way to the Super Bowl.

4 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

Talib won a championship.

He also poked a guy in the eye and pulls chains. Wouldn’t want him anywhere close to this organization. Not to mention he beat his mom and shot himself in the foot.

On 3/26/2018 at 8:57 PM, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Dream Team 2.0

This is what we have to hope cause they are stock piling talent. Hopefully the young coach is over his head with all of these mercenaries and hot heads. But man they are going for it. 

13 hours ago, Zack01 said:

With the Rams adding Suh and a bunch of other top stars...and the Eagles not making Suh an offer, while allowing CB Patrick Robinson to walk away and not bringing in another strong TE...this year it will be the Rams all the way to the Super Bowl.

not that simple Rams team will have to gel. What the Eagles pulled off last year was unprecedented.

25 minutes ago, judunno said:

not that simple Rams team will have to gel. What the Eagles pulled off last year was unprecedented.

And showed the importance of pulling in the same direction as a team. A lot of the Eagles roster aren't the best players at their position but as a collective they came together. That team spirit and togetherness was absolutely key in our success. 

Maybe the rams will hire their oline coach as d-coordinator too.  

I guess we'll all see what happens but i think if the eagles signed suh, peters and talib the eagles fans would be talking more about a repeat sb than Vince young's  stupid dream team remark.  And we shouldn't be knocking teams about headcases when our new de is already arrested.