schugeorge1967

Rams gonna be tough...

On 4/8/2018 at 11:11 AM, bwestbrook36 said:

A lot of people were saying our schedule was incredibly difficult last year. While I was saying how? Lol. I only saw like 3 games last year that looked like they could be definite losses

I agree. I thought our schedule was nice going into last year too. People thought teams like the broncos, cardinals, and raiders were going to be good. I didnt. 

3 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Honestly, I don't see how this schedule is more difficult. They are calling it that but, I see it play out the same or easier as last year. There really isn't any player changes or coaching changes that may make any of those teams more difficult. Also our team is getting back big pieces as well. 

For one we play the nfc south instead of the west. Home vs panthers, falcons. Away vs bucs, saints i believe. That includes right there as many playoff teams as we played all year last year. Bucs may be bad but winston has played well against us. As has djax. 

2: traveling to london to play the jags. We struggle vs the jags and going to london for the first time is nevear easy. 

3. Rams and vikes. First place schedule vs last showing its head.

4. Titans in nashville. Do we ever win there? I know this team is different but its yet another tough team on the road. 

5. Improved division. Dallas wont have zeke distractions. Giants gave us fits in both games. Eli iwns schwartz. R words with smith? Who knows.

13 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

For one we play the nfc south instead of the west. Home vs panthers, falcons. Away vs bucs, saints i believe. That includes right there as many playoff teams as we played all year last year. Bucs may be bad but winston has played well against us. As has djax. 

2: traveling to london to play the jags. We struggle vs the jags and going to london for the first time is nevear easy. 

3. Rams and vikes. First place schedule vs last showing its head.

4. Titans in nashville. Do we ever win there? I know this team is different but its yet another tough team on the road. 

5. Improved division. Dallas wont have zeke distractions. Giants gave us fits in both games. Eli iwns schwartz. R words with smith? Who knows.

So last year you were throwing a fit for anyone that was negative towards anyone that said the eagles won't win. This year you are saying I don't know what I'm talking about because I think the eagles will still win this year just as easily?

1 hour ago, bobbywizdum said:

Beat them by double digits the last two times they played them.

I'm not sure that games played almost twenty years ago (when the Jags beat the Eagles the first three times they played) have any relevance.

6 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Honestly, I don't see how this schedule is more difficult. They are calling it that but, I see it play out the same or easier as last year. There really isn't any player changes or coaching changes that may make any of those teams more difficult. Also our team is getting back big pieces as well. 

You don't think? Fair enough. I don't happen to agree but I'm basing it purely off of last year and we have some tough tough teams to face both at home and on the road. Of course that doesn't mean I think we are going to struggle either. 

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You don't think? Fair enough. I don't happen to agree but I'm basing it purely off of last year and we have some tough tough teams to face both at home and on the road. Of course that doesn't mean I think we are going to struggle either. 

It changes every year so who knows but, I think we only get better with the players coming back. And the teams on that schedule we have already beaten in the last year or so. Afc south is getting better but, a lot of changes happened with those teams as well that could make them struggle. Except the jaguars they could get even better. Houston is good but only if watt comes back and if Watson comes back 100% cause he is in the same boat as Wentz. 

13 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

So last year you were throwing a fit for anyone that was negative towards anyone that said the eagles won't win. This year you are saying I don't know what I'm talking about because I think the eagles will still win this year just as easily?

Im saying this schedule is kore difficult. Nothing more nothing less. 

12 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Beat them by double digits the last two times they played them.

I'm not sure that games played almost twenty years ago (when the Jags beat the Eagles the first three times they played) have any relevance.

They were awful in 2014. We lost to them in  02, and 06. Hardly 20 years ago. Theyve played in london before. Not saying we can beat them. Just that we havent faired great against them. 

57 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

They were awful in 2014. We lost to them in  02, and 06. Hardly 20 years ago. Theyve played in london before. Not saying we can beat them. Just that we havent faired great against them. 

And we beat them handily the last two times we played them. To cite games from twelve, sixteen, and twenty years ago as some sort of trend is silly. I doubt there are any players from that game who are still in the league.