Sign in to follow this  
Gmen4ever

JPP traded to the Bucs

2 hours ago, SD_Eagle said:

right now I'd take Graham. He just collapses his side of the field and is stout against the run. Plus he made the biggest defensive play in Eagles history...and I'm biased

And he dosnt have a club hand

I dont get how this is a "Blockbuster" trade.

They swapped a couple low picks traded another low pick.

It would be akin to calling the michael bennett trade a blockbuster.

I think the trade was unpredictable seeing as the giants just handed jpp a truck of money.

Its almost like an NBA sign and trade deal, almost.

8 hours ago, paco said:

Jameis Winston called it

5.gif

So before I'd be fixated on Desean, but number 95's reaction is so damn good hahaha

5 hours ago, paco said:

Will Juan Castillo be the coach? ^_^ 

That was witty as hell lol, good one.

Best quote I have heard on this move:

It was a steal for the Bucs, but not exactly a 5 finger discount.

13 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

So before I'd be fixated on Desean, but number 95's reaction is so damn good hahaha

I think it's topped by Chris Godwin's at the very end. Look at his mouth hanging open in despair like he just a puppy murdered.

21 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Disagree. JPP wins the first 5 years, Graham the last few years. Remember JPP has a SB ring as well and he dominated that year. Graham was a bust early in his career.

Agreed.

14 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Right there’s the reason the Bucs will never win anything...

I like the rest of his team am still trying to figure out what the h he was doing ?

Just now, Quiet Boy said:

The winner is the guy who can count to ten without taking off his socks.

I should have phrased that different. The Eagles are the winner since Graham is still a productive member of the team and we are not paying him 15 million to play for someone else.

2 hours ago, boogyman said:

I should have phrased that different. The Eagles are the winner since Graham is still a productive member of the team and we are not paying him 15 million to play for someone else.

We essentially bought a third round pick for $15M at a time when there are no more good FAs left on the market and cap space is not needed. Smooth move if you ask me. 

9 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

We essentially bought a third round pick for $15M at a time when there are no more good FAs left on the market and cap space is not needed. Smooth move if you ask me. 

And now pretty much HAVE to draft a pass rusher to replace him, which will cost a pick. 

On 3/23/2018 at 5:29 PM, BKLYNYG said:

I thought you guys should have cut him the minute he finally told the team he blew his fingers off playing with fireworks. But getting a 3rd is pretty sweet. 

3 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

I thought you guys should have cut him the minute he finally told the team he blew his fingers off playing with fireworks. But getting a 3rd is pretty sweet. 

I thought they were extremely lucky to get a 3rd. Quite frankly, he wasn’t worth it, at least IMO