Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NE.Jon

OBJ being sued for assault

On 3/25/2018 at 9:01 AM, Gmen4ever said:

I quoted it, Ftard. Go cry to someone who cares

You care obviously enough to keep posting here ... yet you call some of us morons. You got picked on a lot in school huh ... LOL  you still might have that problem .

On 3/24/2018 at 8:00 PM, Gmen4ever said:

You don’t even have half a functioning brain, do you? :roll:

Yet Im so wrong ....  right ?  Mara seems to agree with what I am saying and what I said.  I've found that people in your situation  that getting a puppy or another similar pet can help  with your loneliness, depression and just plain be a miserable ****

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22910290/john-mara-new-york-giants-tired-being-asked-odell-beckham-jr-behavior

20 hours ago, OrlandoEagles23 said:

So if I am on your property, and YOUR security beats the hell out of me for no good reason, at least no good reason that is stated, and you, the one person they will listen to, doesn't tell them to stop, you're not at least partially at fault? I came to the same conclusion as you, until I read the rest of the damn thing. I wonder if you just got to that point and quickly scrolled down to call everyone idiots lol. 

You cant fix stupid in people .... this guy is beyond  that 

On first glance sounds like he's suing the wrong person? Unless he's going for the they are OBJ's Employees on OBJ's property. Not enough knowledge of Civil Law to know if those two points leave him culpable 

1 hour ago, Uscg-Green said:

On first glance sounds like he's suing the wrong person? Unless he's going for the they are OBJ's Employees on OBJ's property. Not enough knowledge of Civil Law to know if those two points leave him culpable 

His men and his house , makes him liable 

This thing will get settled out of court and go away. Sounds like both parties could be in the wrong on this one but at the end this dude is going to get his money and OBJ is going to keep going on like nothing happened. 

22 hours ago, Prime said:

Aww.....look, I made the little bish cry because I quoted a long post.

Tell the idiot that quoted an entire article, which I believe is actually against the rules due to copyrights, and you wont have to worry about anyone quoting things like that again, and we wont have to hear your bish a** whine about it

5 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

You care obviously enough to keep posting here ... yet you call some of us morons. You got picked on a lot in school huh ... LOL  you still might have that problem .

Yet Im so wrong ....  right ?  Mara seems to agree with what I am saying and what I said.  I've found that people in your situation  that getting a puppy or another similar pet can help  with your loneliness, depression and just plain be a miserable Fuuck  

You were born wrong, you probably got beat down for being stupid, and here you are......still being wrong and all kinds of stupid. Some things never change:roll:

8 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Aww.....look, I made the little bish cry because I quoted a long post.

Tell the idiot that quoted an entire article, which I believe is actually against the rules due to copyrights, and you wont have to worry about anyone quoting things like that again, and we wont have to hear your bish a** whine about it

Not taking sides here, but as long as the link to the article is included in the post, the the article can be displayed as well. 

26 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Was just reading a report Odell will not step foot on the field without an extension. 

Meh.  He'll show when he starts getting paychecks taken away.

Gotta fund that pizza, hookers and blow habit. :roll:

51 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Not taking sides here, but as long as the link to the article is included in the post, the the article can be displayed as well. 

I stand corrected, thanks Joe. Most boards dont allow full articles to be copied and pasted in their entirety

13 minutes ago, Moderator5 said:

Stop with the personal attacks and stick to the topic.

Guilty as charged, wont happen again.

There's too much smoke over in the OBJ camp now. This will probably get settled out of court, but I'd say that regardless at this point, there's enough going on with him that makes you question handing out the big dollars.

His pending hold out also seems poorly timed. Coming off an injured season, and off-season shenanigans, he doesn't have leverage. And it's not as if he is on the franchise tag yet either and being held hostage from free agency in that regard, such as Bell or Cousins in recent memory. Nor is he making pennies, he's due to make 8.5 million this year.

His best bet is to shut up, show that he's recovered from the injury, stay out of the news, then the rest will take care of itself. And then if he ends the season without a new deal and ends up on the franchise tag, then consider not signing it/holding out. Just my opinion.

3 hours ago, rambo said:

Meh.  He'll show when he starts getting paychecks taken away.

Gotta fund that pizza, hookers and blow habit. :roll:

wait.. serious he is...WOW.... Unbelievable. I am at a lost for words that he would do that. Does he not understand his name is now in the Mud? He needs to get out there and prove to the G that he is worth the payday..

So much Talent wasted...so much talent.

On 3/23/2018 at 11:32 PM, SNOORDA said:

If the guy got beat up in his house very likely has fault even if he didn’t play any part in it.  It’s his house.  His guests.

Sounds like a bunch of thugs on a good one more than "personnel body guards” if you ask me.  this is all hearsay  at this point but if you look at some of the dumb sheete he has been doing how can you not ... not be shocked  

This dude is going to crash and burn.  

But dat catch doe!

On 3/25/2018 at 9:49 AM, OrlandoEagles23 said:

So if I am on your property, and YOUR security beats the hell out of me for no good reason, at least no good reason that is stated, and you, the one person they will listen to, doesn't tell them to stop, you're not at least partially at fault? I came to the same conclusion as you, until I read the rest of the damn thing. I wonder if you just got to that point and quickly scrolled down to call everyone idiots lol. 

Your body guard. Your Property. You better believe your getting sued.

42 minutes ago, Sturm said:

wait.. serious he is...WOW.... Unbelievable. I am at a lost for words that he would do that. Does he not understand his name is now in the Mud? He needs to get out there and prove to the G that he is worth the payday..

So much Talent wasted...so much talent.

He is in little position to be be demanding anything right now. At least not publicly. What a clown.

How much is a team willing to give up in a trade for a guy on the last year of his deal that says he won't play without a new contract? He's obviously way better than Jarvis Landry, but I'm not sure he'd fetch much more than what the Dolphins got for Landry when you factor in the rest of the baggage.

We as Eagles fans know all too well about the aftereffects when getting rid of a talented WR. But all things considered, if a WR puts himself above the team then it's time to let him go.

6 hours ago, Northern Green Wings said:

There's too much smoke over in the OBJ camp now. This will probably get settled out of court, but I'd say that regardless at this point, there's enough going on with him that makes you question handing out the big dollars.

His pending hold out also seems poorly timed. Coming off an injured season, and off-season shenanigans, he doesn't have leverage. And it's not as if he is on the franchise tag yet either and being held hostage from free agency in that regard, such as Bell or Cousins in recent memory. Nor is he making pennies, he's due to make 8.5 million this year.

His best bet is to shut up, show that he's recovered from the injury, stay out of the news, then the rest will take care of itself. And then if he ends the season without a new deal and ends up on the franchise tag, then consider not signing it/holding out. Just my opinion.

Agree completely. It’s 100% horrible timing and you have to wonder if he is pulling this contract stuff to divert attention from all his off field misdeeds. He is trying to flip the script. 

Injury, Hooker’s and blow, beat downs in his crib, now trying to hold his team hostage.  Anyone think the giants owner, coaches and players would miss him if he were gone?