McNabbIsGone

Gronk On The Trade Block??

Article says since Gronk has not committed to returning to the Pats, the longer this goes on the more likely it is he'll be traded . . . which is weird.

Granted, the guy is so big he was virtually unstoppable in Super Bowl LII. But who's gonna trade for him while not knowing if he's gonna return?

I guess he'd have to make a decision one way or the other before any trade is announced.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-chances-increasing-pats-will-trade-gronkowski/ar-AAvgG6n?ocid=spartandhp

This article is pure speculation.  Also, there were lots of rumors earlier about retirement, so I imagine that's why he's not committing to coming back. I think the dude wants to go into WWE.

I mean every team in the league would like a focused and firing Gronk. But who knows if football is his focus. I think he wants to go in to movies or yeah the WWE thing makes a bit of sense too. 

7 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

F that dirtbag.

If you put him on the eagles the eagles would be 2/1 odds favored to win the super bowl again. 

If the cowboys get him they immediately become the front runners in our division. Which wouldn’t make me mad.  The underdog roll is just fine w/ me. 

On 3/30/2018 at 3:27 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean every team in the league would like a focused and firing Gronk. But who knows if football is his focus. I think he wants to go in to movies or yeah the WWE thing makes a bit of sense too. 

they better not expect him to learn to many lines for movies.. in which case his career with be short with cameos.

8 hours ago, Silentop said:

they better not expect him to learn to many lines for movies.. in which case his career with be short with cameos.

Oh we all know that... But hey he's got to give it a go to realise it for himself? :P

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He's never 'won' a Super Bowl ring, has he? He's only lost Super Bowls, right?

He played in Super Bowl 49. 

An article that contradicts itself really just says nothing. Your click = the author's win

The Pats would probably want a first rounder and another high draft pick. Most teams wouldn't want to pay that price due to his recent injury history. So, I don't think anything will happen with this.  Plus, Brady wouldn't be happy without Amendola and Gronk.  Belichick probably just wants to send a message.

On 3/30/2018 at 3:49 PM, SNOORDA said:

If you put him on the eagles the eagles would be 2/1 odds favored to win the super bowl again. 

If the cowboys get him they immediately become the front runners in our division. Which wouldn’t make me mad.  The underdog roll is just fine w/ me. 

One player can't help the Cowboys be front runners.

10 hours ago, judunno said:

One player can't help the Cowboys be front runners.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are concidered front runners regardless.  They are the media darlings and always have been. 

On 3/30/2018 at 3:49 PM, SNOORDA said:

No they don't.

I think he's just not happy playing for the Patriots anymore. He already has rings, fame, money, stats etc, likely if he was to retire today he'd still get in the hall of fame despite his shortened career because he dominated the tight end position like no other. So what does he have left to play for? If he's not having fun with the Patriots then why even play. Then throw in his recent injury history and you can see why.

Its likely that if he was traded he'd be rejuvenated. Possibly to prove that he can thrive in a system where Brady isn't the QB or Belichick is the coach... and where he'd be allowed to be himself.

21 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

I guess he prefers his TEs to be serial killers 

2 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

Who did Martellus kill?

I guess he's referring to Hernandez.

For what reason . . . I dunno.