Sign in to follow this  
espinozamotor

Anybody going to the NFL Draft?

I am pretty sure we will trade down of the 32nd pick. I am also going for the whole draft experience. Wouldn't make a difference if they had any picks or not. I am an Eagles fan but also an NFL fan. I will be there for the whole weekend. Driving 9 hours to attend the event.

Because we're picking at #32 (:D) and because we don't have any Day #2 picks (at the moment), I'm less excited for the draft this year.  I'm looking forward to it, of course, but I'm not going nuts over it.

Be careful down there. A Dallas fan murdered another visiting fan last time I went down there. 

Of course, it wasn’t publicized because it wasn’t in philly. 

Why would anyone want to go to the Draft in Dallas? We dont want their attendance to even come close to ours. We want to prove that people in Dallas just dont care, just like they dont care about their team unless they are winning. 

13 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Why would anyone want to go to the Draft in Dallas? We dont want their attendance to even come close to ours. We want to prove that people in Dallas just dont care, just like they dont care about their team unless they are winning. 

Whether we want it or not, they are going to get a LOT of people.

Well, for those that do go, you know what to do on the star.

:ph34r:

Live in Dallas; I'm going.

The NFL fan experience is free -- tickets were given in a lottery (didn't get one) -- but I will be happy to assist in the creation of a large DALLAS SUCKS/SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS banner to be unfurled in AT&T stadium as the team is on the clock.