Sign in to follow this  
Havenless

NFL Trivia Game!

19 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Sorry, man. I missed out on Jeff Blake earlier in a similar way, so I figured I'd steal one.

Are we supposed to guess before looking it up on the internet or is everything fair game?

I'm pretty sure it's fair game. He asks questions in a way that their is no simple look up lol. 

18 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Sorry, man. I missed out on Jeff Blake earlier in a similar way, so I figured I'd steal one.

Are we supposed to guess before looking it up on the internet or is everything fair game?

When I first made the game, I wanted people to not look anything up. But I soon realized that was a stupid request because we’re on the internet and of course someone will, so there’s no point in penalizing others who don’t.

im intentionally trying to word certain questions so they can’t just be googled for, but every once and a while I’m okay with a pop up like this. But it is expected you immediately start googling as soon as you read the question.

Next question:

This one is good... I predict I’ll need to do hints.

1. Looking for a QB

2. He has won a playoff game at some point since the Eagles beat the Cowboys in the NFCCG.

3. In fact, he is the last quarterback to start and win a playoff game named... Jason.

31 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Yeah, I guess I could have changed the order, obviously when I included an Eagle that fit SOME criteria I did not figure he would put that answer over the obvious correct answer.

I am losing interest anyways, its lame that some questions pop up when some of us have no access.

Next Question!

When you play QB long enough, you’ve played everyone multiple times and have beaten just about everybody in the league. However, as you go down the all-time passing yards leaders list, you begin running into QBs who haven’t necessarily done well enough that they win a lot, and still have a few teams to check off their list. Having said that, they put up the stats and are rewarded by making pro bowls... even if they aren’t exactly remembered as all-time winning quarterbacks.

I need a QB who fits this criteria:

1. Highest name on the all-time passing yards list for a career, who has...

2. Failed to beat every team during his career (or has failed up to this point if he’s still around)...

3. Not only never won pro bowl MVP,  never even had a TEAMMATE who won it. Sometimes, you just get drafted by the wrong team.

what a loser.

4 minutes ago, Havenless said:

That easy, huh? 2 points.

It's tough to beat every team in the league when you're still playing for the team that drafted you.

1 hour ago, Havenless said:

That easy, huh? 2 points.

Ugh I was gonna guess that but I'm like he beat everyone. Not thinking he didnt play his own team. I should of just said it

Next question! PoconoDon is excluded as I’m rewording his request:

1. This player averaged fewer than 50 receptions a year for his career.

2. Despite this, he made at least 5 pro bowls, at least 1 all-pro team, and led the nfl in at least one of the following on two different occasions: receiving yards, catches, or receiving tds.

3. He’s played in 3 Super Bowls. 

2 hours ago, Havenless said:

Next question! PoconoDon is excluded as I’m rewording his request:

1. This player averaged fewer than 50 receptions a year for his career.

2. Despite this, he made at least 5 pro bowls, at least 1 all-pro team, and led the nfl in at least one of the following on two different occasions: receiving yards, catches, or receiving tds.

3. He’s played in 3 Super Bowls. 

When you say played in 3 super bowls. Does that mean literally played? Cause I have a player who fits all criteria he went to 3 super bowls but one he couldn't play

58 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

When you say played in 3 super bowls. Does that mean literally played? Cause I have a player who fits all criteria he went to 3 super bowls but one he couldn't play

Played

3 hours ago, Havenless said:

Played

Hmm then I'm not sure who fits that criteria then because everyone else on the pro bowl list with 5 or more average more then 50 catches. I checked almost every receiver and tight end 

New Question!

1. I'm looking for the name of a quarterback

2. This Quarterback beat current HoF QBs in the playoffs many times.

3. In fact, he currently holds the record for most playoff victories started against a starting HoF quarterback.

Hmm - I am just going to throw out a guess and say Jim Kelly - just thinking that he had 4 straight SB and had to get through the likes of Marino, Moon and Elway.

1 hour ago, Pallidrone said:

Hmm - I am just going to throw out a guess and say Jim Kelly - just thinking that he had 4 straight SB and had to get through the likes of Marino, Moon and Elway.

Great guess, unfortunately incorrect

54 minutes ago, Havenless said:

Great guess, unfortunately incorrect

Since I'm sick of looking I'm just gonna give me guess. Terry Bradshaw? 

37 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Since I'm sick of looking I'm just gonna give me guess. Terry Bradshaw? 

Correct, 2 points...

however! Yet again I did not reveal 2 answers tied with the lead.

who is the other? Bwest since you haven’t gotten one wrong yet, you may guess again.

12 minutes ago, Havenless said:

Correct, 2 points...

however! Yet again I did not reveal 2 answers tied with the lead.

who is the other? Bwest since you haven’t gotten one wrong yet, you may guess again.

My mind is scrambled trying to figure it out lol. So my next guess will be Jim Plunkett

4 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

My mind is scrambled trying to figure it out lol. So my next guess will be Jim Plunkett

Unfortunately not.