Sign in to follow this  
Havenless

NFL Trivia Game!

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Gotta be Tampa Bay.  Not very good QB play, and never had a dominant workhorse back.

Nope, James Wilder had 1500 yards and Steve deberg had over 3,000 in the same season

22 minutes ago, Havenless said:

2 points. But there are more answers

What is the criteria for entire history? Cause Arizona never had both in the same season. However when they were in St Louis they had Otto's Anderson and the QB had over 2,000.

If that doesn't count then Cincinnati Bengals.

57 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

What is the criteria for entire history? Cause Arizona never had both in the same season. However when they were in St Louis they had Otto's Anderson and the QB had over 2,000.

You’re breaking a game rule here, but unrelated, entire history is the criteria for entire history.

1 minute ago, Havenless said:

You’re breaking a game rule here, but unrelated, entire history is the criteria for entire history.

Crap, I'm sorry. 

9 hours ago, Mrkingofspades said:

Bengals?

This is correct. Trick question because No Bengal has ever even rushed for 1500 yards individually.

des points

1 hour ago, Havenless said:

This is correct. Trick question because No Bengal has ever even rushed for 1500 yards individually.

des points

Was I not allowed points for that cause I already got 2 points or because I asked that question? 

4 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Was I not allowed points for that cause I already got 2 points or because I asked that question? 

On 2/12/2019 at 9:19 AM, bwestbrook36 said:

Your wording was specifically, "If that doesn't count," Then you said "then Bengals." Implying if I don't give you Cardinals then you want Bengals. 

What if the answer was Cardinals for that reason? Should I have given it to you? By saying "If that doesn't count" you're saying yes I should. That was a legit guess, whether in question form or otherwise. Even Mrkingofspades recognized this by repeating your second answer for the win.

Your wording was specifically, "If that doesn't count," Then you said "then Bengals." Implying if I don't give you Cardinals then you want Bengals. 

What if the answer was Cardinals for that reason? Should I have given it to you? By saying "If that doesn't count" you're saying yes I should. That was a legit guess, whether in question form or otherwise. Even Mrkingofspades recognized this by repeating your second answer for the win.

That's fine man, I was just asking so i know. I know what I said and that's why I asked so I know specifically what I did wrong for next time. 

8 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

That's fine man, I was just asking so i know. I know what I said and that's why I asked so I know specifically what I did wrong for next time. 

Just making sure we're on the same page. cheers

1 minute ago, Havenless said:

Just making sure we're on the same page. cheers

We are and after I posted that I kind of realized that I worded it all wrong and probably cost myself a point just wanted to be sure which part cost me the points lol. Cheers to you as well. 

New Question, and this one is a doozy:

1. I need the name of a team. But before you can figure out the team, you must first know the player.

2. This player has never played for the team that is the answer. But they have played for more than 2 teams. 

3. This player has caught many tds of over 40 yards. In fact, he's caught 40+ yard tds against 25 of the 32 teams in the NFL. 

4. The team in question is the team he's played the most games against without catching a 40 yard td.

5. This player is a WR, and he's in the hall of fame. He's caught td passes from 2 of the top 5 greatest td passers of all time.

1. I need the name of a team. But before you can figure out the team, you must first know the player.

2. This player has never played for the team that is the answer. But they have played for more than 2 teams. 

3. This player has caught many tds of over 40 yards. In fact, he's caught 40+ yard tds against 25 of the 32 teams in the NFL. 

4. The team in question is the team he's played the most games against without catching a 40 yard td.

5. This player is a WR, and he's in the hall of fame. He's caught td passes from 2 of the top 5 greatest td passers of all time.

I'm a bit stumped on one part of this question but, here is my answers. 

The player is Randy Moss

The QBs are Tom Brady and Brett Farve for top 5 in touchdown passes

The team he never caught a 40 yard touchdown against and played the most was the Chicago Bears

2 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I'm a bit stumped on one part of this question but, here is my answers. 

The player is Randy Moss

The QBs are Tom Brady and Brett Farve for top 5 in touchdown passes

The team he never caught a 40 yard touchdown against and played the most was the Chicago Bears

There was video of all his 40 yard TD’s on Twitter today and I am sure I saw the Bears

59 minutes ago, Havenless said:

1. The team should be the Chargers.

4. He played 4 times (05-06). he tore up all 3 teams in the other divisions he was in. Was only on Tenn for 2010 so not while there.

5. The Player is Randy Moss, who caught TDs from both Favre and Brady (both in top 5).