Sign in to follow this  
Havenless

NFL Trivia Game!

Recommended Posts

Just now, PoconoDon said:

1. The team should be the Chargers.

4. He played 4 times (05-06). he tore up all 3 teams in the other divisions he was in. Was only on Tenn for 2010 so not while there.

5. The Player is Randy Moss, who caught TDs from both Favre and Brady (both in top 5).

Yes but it's most games he played against. He didn't play the chargers more then anyone else . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

There was video of all his 40 yard TD’s on Twitter today and I am sure I saw the Bears

I saw them once on there and that was the only time I saw them on there. Otherwise I had nothing else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

Yes but it's most games he played against. He didn't play the chargers more then anyone else . 

I read it as the team he played the most WITHOUT catching a 40+ yard TD. I don't think he ever caught one against the Chargers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

I read it as the team he played the most WITHOUT catching a 40+ yard TD. I don't think he ever caught one against the Chargers.

I checked he didn't, so I guess that's the answer. I didn't read it the same way. I should still get some points if this was a 2 or 3 part answer lol. 

He caught a 60 yarder against the chargers in 1999 while on the Vikings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Havenless said:

New Question, and this one is a doozy:

 

1. I need the name of a team. But before you can figure out the team, you must first know the player.

2. This player has never played for the team that is the answer. But they have played for more than 2 teams. 

3. This player has caught many tds of over 40 yards. In fact, he's caught 40+ yard tds against 25 of the 32 teams in the NFL. 

4. The team in question is the team he's played the most games against without catching a 40 yard td.

5. This player is a WR, and he's in the hall of fame. He's caught td passes from 2 of the top 5 greatest td passers of all time.

Broncos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PoconoDon said:

I thought of them too. 

He may have it I did some digging around he has one against the chargers as a viking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Broncos

Nevermind he had one as a viking in 2003 

So Kansas City Chiefs? 

That's not it either lol. 

So my last resort is the dolphins and I'm not even gonna bother looking anymore cause I already used my guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Nevermind he had one as a viking in 2003 

So Kansas City Chiefs? 

Punt return TD against them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Punt return TD against them

I only looked at the box score under receiving. 

Nevermind it wasn't a touchdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Nevermind he had one as a viking in 2003 

So Kansas City Chiefs? 

 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Punt return TD against them

He had a 40+ yd receiving TD against them too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I am down to 5 teams

It was the broncos. I looked at all of them. He had 1 44 yard reception but, it was not for a touchdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

It was the broncos. I looked at all of them. He had 1 44 yard reception but, it was not for a touchdown

I also do not find one against the Eagles, Redskins, Falcons, Browns and Ravens.  But I am also kinda buzzed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

It was the broncos. I looked at all of them. He had 1 44 yard reception but, it was not for a touchdown

I checked all of his 157 td receptions. No 40+ TD's against the Chargers either. Maybe there's 2 correct answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

1. The team should be the Chargers.

4. He played 4 times (05-06). he tore up all 3 teams in the other divisions he was in. Was only on Tenn for 2010 so not while there.

5. The Player is Randy Moss, who caught TDs from both Favre and Brady (both in top 5).

2 points!

 

Question is still open....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Broncos

There’s the other one.

Played 8 games against broncos and chargers. 2 points

 

and yes, that video was going to be the hint. My constructing of this question was oddly similar to how the answers played out. At first I thought it was the bears and that’s a weird trivia for how long he was in Minny. But then once I realized he had 1 vs Chicago, I looked up who the real answer was and found 2 teams. I didn’t want to just say there were two teams though because then you could just look at his splits and find which teams he played equal games against and take a lucky guess, ruin the whole question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Question! This one is meant to stump:

1. Tom Brady led 11 successful 2 minute drills to close out games from 2014-2017 (4 year span). This was third in the nfl during that timeframe.

2. Someone led the nfl with 20, nearly twice as clutch as Tom Terrific. Who is it?

3. Not the most likely answer, but he does have a reputation for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Havenless said:

Next Question! This one is meant to stump:

1. Tom Brady led 11 successful 2 minute drills to close out games from 2014-2017 (4 year span). This was third in the nfl during that timeframe.

2. Someone led the nfl with 20, nearly twice as clutch as Tom Terrific. Who is it?

3. Not the most likely answer, but he does have a reputation for it.

Matthew Stafford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

just beat me to it.

That one was easy I didn't even have to look it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Question!

Let me go back and see if I hadn't asked this one already....

Okay we're good.

1. Though I am an Eagles fan and have never actively rooted for any other team, my favorite football player of all-time never played for Philly. he is the reason I got into watching football.

2. Every single player he played with or against at his position is now retired... or dead.

3. I believe he is the single most underrated player in the history of football. In fact, in a span of 7 years, he made first or second team all-pro... 6 times. Which means he missed out on an all-pro team one single time.

4. This is particularly notable, because hall of fame starting players at his position missed out on either first or second team spots during this stretch... a combined 38  times. 38 times (other than the 1 year) hall of fame players were left off of selection cards because this player existed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Havenless said:

Next Question!

Let me go back and see if I hadn't asked this one already....

Okay we're good.

1. Though I am an Eagles fan and have never actively rooted for any other team, my favorite football player of all-time never played for Philly. he is the reason I got into watching football.

2. Every single player he played with or against at his position is now retired... or dead.

3. I believe he is the single most underrated player in the history of football. In fact, in a span of 7 years, he made first or second team all-pro... 6 times. Which means he missed out on an all-pro team one single time.

4. This is particularly notable, because hall of fame starting players at his position missed out on either first or second team spots during this stretch... a combined 38  times. 38 times (other than the 1 year) hall of fame players were left off of selection cards because this player existed.

Without doing any type of research, I am gonna just throw out a legend in this area, Jerry Kramer, who by the way, had been the biggest hall of fame snub at the time of his induction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this