Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Share Lombardi Trophy with Fans

Recommended Posts

This is not a normal Saturday morning at Lincoln Financial Field in early April. There are dozens of Eagles in line in the Red Zone Suites on the north end of the stadium, all decked out in Midnight Green. Patience. Smiles. Happiness. The fans waited 52 years for an Eagles Super Bowl, so standing for 15 minutes or so before posing with the Vince Lombardi Trophy is nothing but a treat ...

View the full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my photos with the Lombardi. I will have the memory of our first Super Bowl and my photos for ever!!!

Thanks to the Philadelphia Eagles for sharing the Lombardi with the fans.  Go Eagles!!Eagle_smiley.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

I got my photos with the Lombardi. I will have the memory of our first Super Bowl and my photos for ever!!!

Thanks to the Philadelphia Eagles for sharing the Lombardi with the fans.  Go Eagles!!Eagle_smiley.jpg

Nice score Dark!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

I got my photos with the Lombardi. I will have the memory of our first Super Bowl and my photos for ever!!!

Thanks to the Philadelphia Eagles for sharing the Lombardi with the fans.  Go Eagles!!Eagle_smiley.jpg

So cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, mjkline1958 said:

Turning 60 so was 8 when we last won a championship, which I actually remember. Thank you EAGLES!

I AM 60 BUT WAS ONLY 3 when they last won...  How does that work? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna be really POed when I stay up all night just to watch the Birds trade the 32nd pick for night 2 picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, stine said:

I AM 60 BUT WAS ONLY 3 when they last won...  How does that work? lol

Time warp and/or "fuzzy math" HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 1wrangler said:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jeremy-reaves?id=32462018-0002-5599-90b5-4a0db215f05e

 

Take a peak!  Suppose to be a Joe Douglas type of guy!

Dunno tough to gauge those small school players as playing vs other small schools doesn't really give you and indication of how they would transition to the NFL.Also no combine stats,so I would be extra careful here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAME LOG
  RUSHING RECEIVING
GAMEDATE OPP RESULT ATT YDS AVG TD REC YDS AVG TD
09/02 SUT W 77-21 23 150 6.5 4 4 50 12.5 0
09/09 NEB W 42-35 29 153 5.3 2 1 9 9.0 0
09/16 @WYO W 49-13 30 157 5.2 3 1 50 50.0 0
09/23 @ARIZST L 35-37 15 81 5.4 1 3 19 6.3 0
09/30 CAL W 45-24 6 51 8.5 0 0 0 - 0
10/07 WASHST L 10-33 12 62 5.2 0 1 8 8.0 0
10/14 @STNFRD L 7-49 18 143 7.9 0 1 8 8.0 0
10/21 @UCLA L 14-31 29 160 5.5 0 0 0 - 0
10/28 UTAH W 41-20 20 139 7.0 0 0 0 - 0
11/04 @WASH L 3-38 24 122 5.1 0 1 0 0.0 0
11/18 ARIZ W 48-28 19 135 7.1 4 0 0 - 0
11/25 OREGST W 69-10 19 122 6.4 2 2 20 10.0 0
3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
GAME LOG
  RUSHING RECEIVING
GAMEDATE OPP RESULT ATT YDS AVG TD REC YDS AVG TD
09/02 SUT W 77-21 23 150 6.5 4 4 50 12.5 0
09/09 NEB W 42-35 29 153 5.3 2 1 9 9.0 0
09/16 @WYO W 49-13 30 157 5.2 3 1 50 50.0 0
09/23 @ARIZST L 35-37 15 81 5.4 1 3 19 6.3 0
09/30 CAL W 45-24 6 51 8.5 0 0 0 - 0
10/07 WASHST L 10-33 12 62 5.2 0 1 8 8.0 0
10/14 @STNFRD L 7-49 18 143 7.9 0 1 8 8.0 0
10/21 @UCLA L 14-31 29 160 5.5 0 0 0 - 0
10/28 UTAH W 41-20 20 139 7.0 0 0 0 - 0
11/04 @WASH L 3-38 24 122 5.1 0 1 0 0.0 0
11/18 ARIZ W 48-28 19 135 7.1 4 0 0 - 0
11/25 OREGST W 69-10 19 122 6.4 2 2 20 10.0 0

Stats for Royce Freeman.I would seriously like to have this guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reasons for Royce. 1) We can trade back and still get him 2) he CAN be a 3 down RB in the event Ajayi gets hurt,he can take up the slack.3)Getting him and Clement means a RB future with no cap worries for awhile.4) Seems to me he is a banger back similar to Blount. Although "rankings" are guesswork,suffice to say he is not going to go before alot of other RB's.Paired with Ajayi,we could do alot of damage on the ground,thus helping Wentz.I need to find out Royce's block abilities(if someone knows).he seems stout enough to handle that phase as wel,but don;t know how much he did it at Oregon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Time warp and/or "fuzzy math" HAHA

Common core math.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

Common core math.

Oh man! My kids are just at the beginning stages. Enough for me to realize i'm hoping it goes away before long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

Oh man! My kids are just at the beginning stages. Enough for me to realize i'm hoping it goes away before long.

No matter,if the register goes down,they cant make change either way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol

Just last night my son (9 years old, has his entire life planned) informed me that he's no longer going to be an engineer. Instead he's going to be a cashier at Walmart so he can buy Pokémon cards easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

lol

Just last night my son (9 years old, has his entire life planned) informed me that he's no longer going to be an engineer. Instead he's going to be a cashier at Walmart so he can buy Pokémon cards easier.

HAHA love em while they are young.At about 14 you will have your hands full.At that point you can hire them since they know everything and you of course are clueless to the ways of the world lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Dunno tough to gauge those small school players as playing vs other small schools doesn't really give you and indication of how they would transition to the NFL.Also no combine stats,so I would be extra careful here

LOL GB, He is suppose to be hanging around until the 5th or 6th round. I say the kid goes in the 4th round. He had division 1 colleges hanging on him all over the place until he injured his back during his senior year in high school. Then they didn't want him anymore. Sort of like the Lesean McCoy story.  The Eagles get 30 official visits and this kid was one of them. That ought to tell you something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"One Strange Rock" on the Nat'l Geographic channel is pretty fascinating, the photography alone is well worth tuning in.

Is the OS over yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 1wrangler said:

LOL GB, He is suppose to be hanging around until the 5th or 6th round. I say the kid goes in the 4th round. He had division 1 colleges hanging on him all over the place until he injured his back during his senior year in high school. Then they didn't want him anymore. Sort of like the Lesean McCoy story.  The Eagles get 30 official visits and this kid was one of them. That ought to tell you something.

Well we have some picks there,so heck if they see something they think they can coach up,take a shot on him.Gotta admit I love his attitude,but he best scale it back a little.Small college players don;t hit like NFL guys LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I hate this drought,but I KNOW y'all love that I have NOT posted a MOCK of ANY kind this year.I know you want one badly(eye roll) but I am just looking at players for now.Still believe we trade back for additional picks and I would use the first pick(in round 2 after the trade back) on Royce Freeman(RB-Oregon). But you all know that already lol.If we swing a round 2 and a 3 for the 32 pick,then I need to think about who is still hanging around in round 3.Hard to tell that though.I use rankings as guides not LAW,but they still give you a decent idea of who could be around,so I will check on that.Possibly a TE we like could be there in 3(assuming the trade back)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this