Sign in to follow this  
zenclaybourne

Giants Release Marshall

Doesn't matter if Dez plays or not in New York. Eli and that offensive line is a train wreck. What a show that would be though with Beckham and Dez. I'm guessing we won't be seeing any Blount/Clement/Ajayi comradery after the other one scores.

Just now, zenclaybourne said:

:lol: Sometimes it's better to remain silent I guess

Almost like Keyshawn when the Panthers drafted Dwayne Jarrett in 2007.

"This is a great pick. We need another wide receiver."

4 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

Why in the world would NYG want 2 enormous headaches at the WR position??

Glutton for punishment? Dez has expressed interest but it would be a risky move on their part for sure.

Hardly surprising is it? He really didn't perform last year and he's an ageing player. Mind you he wasn't the only one who didn't perform last year. 

1 hour ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

What if they sign Dez and start 0-2?

popcorn?

Giants are starting 2-6 in the first 8 regardless of who they sign. Might as well have a little fun. Just make sure they can get out of the contract with minimal damage after 1 year. 

That ain't the only BM the Giants dropped in the past year!

On 4/19/2018 at 1:56 PM, paco said:

Just yesterday he told Dez "Sorry, no room"

A complete loser who has never sniffed the playoffs talking trash about the all-time leader in TD receptions for the Dallas Cowboys.

This is too funny.

1 hour ago, skippyx said:

A complete loser who has never sniffed the playoffs talking trash about the all-time leader in TD receptions for the Dallas Cowboys.

This is too funny.

You do know Brandon Marshall is ranked higher than Dez in every statistical category for wide receivers right?

17 hours ago, MagicMoment said:

You do know Brandon Marshall is ranked higher than Dez in every statistical category for wide receivers right?

Every team that paid Brandon Marshall have the same things to show for their money. A losing or .500 record overall and no playoffs.

Oh, he does get to be on TV while still playing though, so that's like winning playoff games, right?

I wish the Giants kept him.

Stats in losses are for losers.

18 hours ago, MagicMoment said:

Except for yards per catch, TDs per catch, TDs per game, TDs per target, catches per target, yards per target, then I guess maybe you have a point.

If your point is that you are using 1980's stats and comparing career totals of guys who have played 9 years vs 12 years.

Marshall does get 5 more yards per game in receiving yards while he is scoring less often and winning far less often. Is that the stat you were focusing on?

2 hours ago, skippyx said:

Every team that paid Brandon Marshall have the same things to show for their money. A losing or .500 record overall and no playoffs.

Oh you mean the same thing as Dez's team? The guy you were defending over Marshall?

2 hours ago, skippyx said:

Except for yards per catch, TDs per catch, TDs per game, TDs per target, catches per target, yards per target, then I guess maybe you have a point.

If your point is that you are using 1980's stats and comparing career totals of guys who have played 9 years vs 12 years.

Marshall does get 5 more yards per game in receiving yards while he is scoring less often and winning far less often. Is that the stat you were focusing on?

In your previous post you said stats don't matter, now your using stats? Are you handicapped?

How about all time receiving yards, receptions, and touchdowns i.e the stats that actually matter. 

54 minutes ago, MagicMoment said:

In your previous post you said stats don't matter, now your using stats? Are you handicapped?

How about all time receiving yards, receptions, and touchdowns i.e the stats that actually matter. 

"Skippy" isn't just a screen name for him. It defines his version of a thought process as well. Dont waste your time