Sign in to follow this  
zenclaybourne

Giants Release Marshall

Recommended Posts

Doesn't matter if Dez plays or not in New York. Eli and that offensive line is a train wreck. What a show that would be though with Beckham and Dez. I'm guessing we won't be seeing any Blount/Clement/Ajayi comradery after the other one scores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zenclaybourne said:

:lol: Sometimes it's better to remain silent I guess

Almost like Keyshawn when the Panthers drafted Dwayne Jarrett in 2007.

"This is a great pick. We need another wide receiver."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

Why in the world would NYG want 2 enormous headaches at the WR position??

Glutton for punishment? Dez has expressed interest but it would be a risky move on their part for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hardly surprising is it? He really didn't perform last year and he's an ageing player. Mind you he wasn't the only one who didn't perform last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

What if they sign Dez and start 0-2?

 

popcorn?

Giants are starting 2-6 in the first 8 regardless of who they sign. Might as well have a little fun. Just make sure they can get out of the contract with minimal damage after 1 year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That ain't the only BM the Giants dropped in the past year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2018 at 1:56 PM, paco said:

Just yesterday he told Dez "Sorry, no room"

A complete loser who has never sniffed the playoffs talking trash about the all-time leader in TD receptions for the Dallas Cowboys.

This is too funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skippyx said:

A complete loser who has never sniffed the playoffs talking trash about the all-time leader in TD receptions for the Dallas Cowboys.

This is too funny.

You do know Brandon Marshall is ranked higher than Dez in every statistical category for wide receivers right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MagicMoment said:

You do know Brandon Marshall is ranked higher than Dez in every statistical category for wide receivers right?

Every team that paid Brandon Marshall have the same things to show for their money. A losing or .500 record overall and no playoffs.

Oh, he does get to be on TV while still playing though, so that's like winning playoff games, right?

I wish the Giants kept him.

Stats in losses are for losers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MagicMoment said:

You do know Brandon Marshall is ranked higher than Dez in every statistical category for wide receivers right?

Except for yards per catch, TDs per catch, TDs per game, TDs per target, catches per target, yards per target, then I guess maybe you have a point.

If your point is that you are using 1980's stats and comparing career totals of guys who have played 9 years vs 12 years.

Marshall does get 5 more yards per game in receiving yards while he is scoring less often and winning far less often. Is that the stat you were focusing on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skippyx said:

Every team that paid Brandon Marshall have the same things to show for their money. A losing or .500 record overall and no playoffs.

Oh you mean the same thing as Dez's team? The guy you were defending over Marshall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skippyx said:

Except for yards per catch, TDs per catch, TDs per game, TDs per target, catches per target, yards per target, then I guess maybe you have a point.

If your point is that you are using 1980's stats and comparing career totals of guys who have played 9 years vs 12 years.

Marshall does get 5 more yards per game in receiving yards while he is scoring less often and winning far less often. Is that the stat you were focusing on?

In your previous post you said stats don't matter, now your using stats? Are you handicapped?

How about all time receiving yards, receptions, and touchdowns i.e the stats that actually matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, MagicMoment said:

In your previous post you said stats don't matter, now your using stats? Are you handicapped?

How about all time receiving yards, receptions, and touchdowns i.e the stats that actually matter. 

"Skippy" isn't just a screen name for him. It defines his version of a thought process as well. Dont waste your time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this