Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] What Does 'Open For Business' Mean For Draft?

As Howie Roseman and Joe Douglas met the media on Thursday at the NovaCare Complex to dish on pre-NFL Draft thoughts, Roseman set off some food for thought – not to mention a whole lot of fan speculation – when he expressed the team’s current state of mind. "We’re open for business,” Roseman said, "in every round ...

View the full article

Stick with the BPA approach. Keeping the 1st round gives us the 5th year option. Plus I want to hear them announce us in dallass as SB champs!

Wow, nobody on talking about the schedule? Think we should head to CA after the dullass game? Only 1 home game in the last 4.

Not like I know anything, just don't see Carson being ready for the beginning of the season and OK with that.

I am going to Green Bay Sept. 30 with 3 daughters and their husbands. 10 of us in all. So going to the Carolina Game Oct. 21st. Did not want to see Minnesota again and the Colts did not look like a promising game to attend. Plus Wentz should be playing by the 21st of October.

Hope your right stine.  Looks like the second year in a row we play the Rams away and can't remember the last time we played the Saints here in a regular season game.  After reading an article about scheduling on the NFL's site about all the considerations that have to be taken into account, it's a wonder a schedule could ever be produced that is just perfect for everyone.  Seems the Patsies are tied for the 10th easiest schedule in 2018.  I'm not going to ask how that miraculously happened. 

1 hour ago, EaglesNJ69 said:

Hope your right stine.  Looks like the second year in a row we play the Rams away and can't remember the last time we played the Saints here in a regular season game.  After reading an article about scheduling on the NFL's site about all the considerations that have to be taken into account, it's a wonder a schedule could ever be produced that is just perfect for everyone.  Seems the Patsies are tied for the 10th easiest schedule in 2018.  I'm not going to ask how that miraculously happened. 

Strength of schedule is all relative. No one really knows who is gonna be tough or who is gonna suck except maybe Cleveland lol.

3 hours ago, EaglesNJ69 said:

WE played the Saints here not that long ago and pretty much whipped them.  Might have been Cox's best game of his career.   As for strength of schedule ... usually the teams in the same division are all bunched up.  So if the Pats are 10, the other AFC East teams should be right there.

Do we have the hardest schedule????  I would assume it should be us with playing both South divisions and then the Rams and Vikings as the extra 2 games.   I love it, bring on all challenges!!! 

On 4/19/2018 at 10:03 PM, mjkline1958 said:

Wow, nobody on talking about the schedule? Think we should head to CA after the dullass game? Only 1 home game in the last 4.

Not like I know anything, just don't see Carson being ready for the beginning of the season and OK with that.

With all the moves I need to see the teams now,can't call who makes the SB cause alot of players switched teams

On 4/20/2018 at 9:22 AM, stine said:

Strength of schedule is all relative. No one really knows who is gonna be tough or who is gonna suck except maybe Cleveland lol.

Hmmm,for the first time in a LONG time,Cleveland has been doing things right in the offseason.They have 100 draft picks coming,so I can see them winning a few games this year and improving next year(2019).That elusive QB is what they need most and I could see them drafting 2 QB's in this draft.They have the picks to do it