Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] This Is A Power-Packed, Star-Studded Schedule!

The 2018 Eagles schedule is everything you thought it would be – with the usual twists and what-the-??? moments thrown in. There is star power throughout, the prime-time spotlight five times, and a kicker in December that is, whew, a gauntlet to imagine. One of the league’s most featured teams has an up-and-down-and-all-around challenge at each turn. Let’s take a look ...

View the full article

Besides the expected difficulty as reigning SB champs and the debacles that are overseas games, not too bad. A few bumps - boyz get xtra rest before a short week for us, which evens out as we face them wk 10 after our bye. We also don't face any teams after their bye. Tough 2nd half of the season.

I get a chuckle when reading about teams difficulty of schedule.

Last year at the start of the season the experts said we had the 2nd hardest schedule. 

By seasons end these same experts were saying we coasted to the SB with an easy schedule.

What fools.

Coasted? A lot of those wins were pretty tough, quite a few of those teams are better than they seemed. If they want coasting need to go no further than NE just about every yr. Gotta run

The schedule is what it is.... as far as teams you have to play.    The thing I look at are the rest between games, the travel and trap games for other teams.    Last year everyone had Denver as a tough game.... regardless if they were going to be good, they had to travel to Philly to play a 1pm game ... their 3rd road game in a row... follwing a KC Monday night game and having to play New England at home the following week.... that was big time advantage Eagles!    I had the 2nd Giants game as being tougher than usual .... it was 3 road games in a row and you figure they were going to enjoy the sunshine of LA for a week as it made no sense to travel back and forth across the country ... I was assuming it to be the first possible cold game and not real fun after the LA weather.    

Little things to look at, but if we don't play anyone after their bye week, then thats great.   Trust the process... we are going to be a nightmare for them...LOL

Save your vid of Earl Campbell trucking Isiah Robertson, it'll be illegal now, along with prolly more than half of the great plays in what used to be football.

Also noticed in the SB replay today, w/o Celek, Blount does not make his TD. Although I like power runners, we can make due w/ several RB combinations, Celek's going to be harder to replace than many recognize.

Foles restructured, 2 mill signing bonus plus incentives & mutual option for 2019. Good deal as we can't afford to put Wentz in too early

The spins a-happenin. Rams game was Dec 10th? ACL recovery is 9 - 12 mos, that's just recovery from the injury - you're not ready to play ball all of a sudden! Glad to see the team looking out for the "franchise". Personally I have to wonder how far Foles can go, meaning that in a good way to the point where does it really matter how long it takes for Wentz to get back.

On 4/20/2018 at 4:49 PM, mjkline1958 said:

Most of Riggos' runs would be called as well - it's just natural to drop your head.

We don't know yet ... lets wait until September to complain.... EAGLES SB CHAMPS!    Johnny Fontana! 

Hayden Hurst-TE could be a very nice fit for us.CBS has him ranked low(like 187) but Mayock has him as his #1 TE draftee