Sign in to follow this  
ricolly

Week 3 Colts game

I want to go to week 3 game as I'm in new york that weekend. its only $13 on the bus. 

Obviously tickets will be expensive, but is there any area of the stadium i should avoid as I presume colts fans will gather in a certain area? dot want to be stuck with them. 

1 hour ago, ricolly said:

is there any area of the stadium i should avoid as I presume colts fans will gather in a certain area? dot want to be stuck with them.

Not really. The M sections, especially M12-M14, will have a lot of the visiting team's family and friends, as that's where the Eagles usually set aside the required tickets for the visiting team. Otherwise, opposing fans are usually spread out wherever they can get tickets.

Will this be your first game at The Linc?

53 minutes ago, the noid said:

Not really. The M sections, especially M12-M14, will have a lot of the visiting team's family and friends, as that's where the Eagles usually set aside the required tickets for the visiting team. Otherwise, opposing fans are usually spread out wherever they can get tickets.

Will this be your first game at The Linc?

Thank you for your help, This will be my first regular game, I watched them pre season against the dolphins, was best sporting event i've been to,Love every second. 

I'm currently on stubhub as seems to be cheapest tickets.

On 20/04/2018 at 3:29 PM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

The Colts don't really have a big following. They're not an Eagles rival. It should be 98% Eagles fans that day. No worries.

Thanks man, I got my tickets, over the moon, cant wait!