Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

2018 Hard Knocks - The Cleveland Browns

I am interested to see how they cover the Kendricks situation. 

This show could lose all credibility if they go soft on it. 

Their offensive line coach is the most browns thing ever.

hrnonwahf8bp4jccnhd0.jpg

That is all.

2 hours ago, paco said:

Their offensive line coach is the most browns thing ever.

That is all.

:lol: 

That thing is going to be this years hot item for Christmas. 

Carl Nassib got cut.  Local boy.  Sacked Wentz in his first game going against Lane.

Get?

On 8/29/2018 at 2:25 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh I'm not saying he has or will. I'm just saying it's interesting to me the differences in personalities. There's nothing wrong with it at all. 

With baker you can tell he knows being a #1 overall pick and drafted as a future franchise QB means you become the face of the organization which brings with it being charismatic and interacting with fans and making yourself approachable and engaging. 

Well, they didn't gloss over the Kendricks issue. They didn't go into great detail, but they opened the episode with it.

I don't think I knew that Clyde Simmons was a coach for the Browns. If I did, I forgot.

That was a really good season. I thought the Browns represented themselves well. I’ll root for them to win that division. 

27 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

That was a really good season. I thought the Browns represented themselves well. I’ll root for them to win that division. 

I thought it was cool that they have a dog living in the building and it's just his home and has free range. If he wants to sleep in the GM's office, he does. If he wants to go visit the receptionist, he does. lol

11 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Looking back on it.... they showed no real workouts. In past seasons, we would see crazy workouts, just  the pure power and strength and agility these guys have. Other than episode 1 with Landry working on hand strength and balance, we got nothing.

Also, everyone here has had Hyde or D. Johnson on countless fantasy teams over the past several years. Those are really the most known players on that franchise for a while now (because the QBs are all new, Gordon is never there, Landry is new). We didn't see either RB once through 5 episodes.

Just really weird in retrospect. 

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Looking back on it.... they showed no real workouts. In past seasons, we would see crazy workouts, just  the pure power and strength and agility these guys have. Other than episode 1 with Landry working on hand strength and balance, we got nothing.

Also, everyone here has had Hyde or D. Johnson on countless fantasy teams over the past several years. Those are really the most known players on that franchise for a while now (because the QBs are all new, Gordon is never there, Landry is new). We didn't see either RB once through 5 episodes.

yeah worst season so far 

3 hours ago, Agent23 said:

The show was never about veteran players that are on their last leg. It's more about superstars, rookies and interesting players on the bubble. 

I personally don't need to see guys lifting weights. My favorite part of the show is the scenes from the practice field. My only request would be more practice field and less personal lives. 

20 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

The show was never about veteran players that are on their last leg. It's more about superstars, rookies and interesting players on the bubble. 

I personally don't need to see guys lifting weights. My favorite part of the show is the scenes from the practice field. My only request would be more practice field and less personal lives. 

I wouldn't call either of those RBs "on their last leg". Hell, the Texans season is most memorable to me because it was fairly recent, but they had a TON of JJ Watt coverage, and until he got injured in pre-season, a TON of Adrian Foster coverage. 

45 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I wouldn't call either of those RBs "on their last leg". Hell, the Texans season is most memorable to me because it was fairly recent, but they had a TON of JJ Watt coverage, and until he got injured in pre-season, a TON of Adrian Foster coverage. 

Right, because at the time they were superstars. The Browns don't have any players like that. Landry was the focal point of the first two episodes. He's probably their biggest star outside of Baker. Stars, rookies and interesting bubble players. That's who gets camera time. Hyde and Johnson are JAG running backs, and at age 27 Hyde is probably on his last contract. I don't think either player is that interesting or recognizable. Definitely not in the class of JJ Watt from 2 years ago. 

@BillSimmons: The Browns winning the turnover battle 5-0 and losing by 7 at home. We're gonna be remembering the Hue Jackson era for the rest of our lives....