Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] 'I'm Going To Be Darren Sproles'

Darren Sproles had transitioned from "pissed” as he was helped off the field and into the locker room at Lincoln Financial Field after suffering a torn ACL and broken arm in the midst of the Week 3 victory over the New York Giants last September. He was working hard in his recovery, unsure of his football-playing future, when his 8-year-old daughter, Devyn, looked him in the eye one day and told him what she thought he should do ...

View the full article

Sproles, Peters, Hicks, and Wentz should be plenty motivated from having to watch  the teams only SB win from the sidelines.

Still can't find details on Sproles contract. Just wondering if/when/how an extension for Graham can get done - trade?

6 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Still can't find details on Sproles contract. Just wondering if/when/how an extension for Graham can get done - trade?

I think to be honest it's quite telling that we are yet to extend Graham. The fact we took a DE with real upside in this year's draft and a DE as a UDFA may also be telling? Perhaps we are trying to put ourselves in a position where we have some leverage with Graham? Where we can offer him a good fair but team friendly deal. And if he doesn't accept it then we let him walk? 

I know that's not going to be popular but he's an ageing player who's going to want to take advantage of the DE market when he can. 

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think to be honest it's quite telling that we are yet to extend Graham. The fact we took a DE with real upside in this year's draft and a DE as a UDFA may also be telling? Perhaps we are trying to put ourselves in a position where we have some leverage with Graham? Where we can offer him a good fair but riendly deal. And if he doesn't accept it then we let him walk? 

I know that's not going to be popular but he's an ageing player who's going to want to take advantage of the DE market when he can. 

I love our new TE, DB, DE, and Tackles. all slated to replace the most expensive players on this Championship team. Jenkins, Graham, Ajayi, Mcleod, Hicks, Brooks,  WIZ, Kelce anyone not named Wentz if the price is right.  I love this offense, These rooks offer real promise. The team got to get cheaper...   expecting  10 picks, maybe... in 2019 Draft. Wentz New Salary. The guys are already here training to replace our OLD Stars.

13 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Me either.